艾力媽媽
每個孩子的父母都希望做一名暖爸暖媽,而親子共讀,就是最好的機會。在我們家中,最歡樂的時光,莫過於爸爸媽媽與艾力艾拉一同徜徉於童話王國,這也可以讓我們做父母的以孩子的視角悅讀這個世界。
最有愛的英文故事朗讀
最觸動內心的視聽盛宴
請閉上眼睛
輕輕地讀給你聽
艾力媽媽今天分享的繪本是經典繪本《Silly Willy》
作者:Maryann Coeea-Leffler
適讀年齡:3-6歲
每一位「艾力Kids」公眾號的朋友
歡迎聆聽今天的繪本推薦
《Silly Willy》
Get out of bed Willy.
威利該起床了。
It is time to get dressed.
該穿衣服了。
I can do it, my pants go on my head.
我自己可以的,我的褲子穿在我的頭上。
No, silly Willy, you look like a bunny."
哦,不,可笑的威利,你看上去像一隻兔子。
My hat goes on my nose.
我的帽子戴在鼻子上。
No, silly Willy, you look like a duck.
哦,不,可笑的威利,你看上去像一隻鴨子。
My shoes go on my hands.
我的鞋子穿在手上。
No, silly Willy, you look like a seal.
哦,不,可笑的威利,你看上去像一隻海獅。
My gloves go on my feet.
我的手套戴在腳上。
No, silly Willy, you look like a frog.
哦,不,可笑的威利,你看上去像只青蛙。
I'm a bunny,a duck,a seal,a frog.
我是一隻兔子,一隻鴨子,一隻海獅,一隻青蛙。
You are very silly, Willy.
你看上去真可笑,威利。
Your pants do not go on your head,
褲不是穿在頭上的,
Your pants go on your legs.
褲子要穿在腿上。
You hat does not go on your nose.
帽子不是戴在鼻子上的。
Your hat goes on your head.
帽子要戴在頭上。
You shoes do not go on your hands.
鞋子不是穿在手上的。
Your shoes go on your feet.
要穿在腳上。
Your hat does not go on your nose.
帽子不是戴在鼻子上的。
Your hat goes on your head.
帽子要戴在頭上。
You shoes do not go on your hands.
鞋子不是穿在手上的。
Your shoes go on your feet.
要穿在腳上。
Your gloves do not go on your feet.
手套不是戴在腳上。
Your gloves go on your hands.
要戴在手上。
And here is a kiss for your nose.
還有你的鼻子,媽媽要送給它一個吻。
Now you are not silly, Willy.
好了,現在你看上去一點也不可笑了,威利。
END
圖文素材來自網絡,侵刪
初夏福利