世界痛苦不堪,我無法挽回
The world is extremely miserable, I have no salvation
無法到達的心如何給予都是偏頗
Whatever you give is a deviation
似乎什麼事都可以做,似乎什麼事也不能做
It seems that everything is too late, and it seems that nothing can be done
老頭子說,推開喜歡的人就叫成長
The old man said, pushing away the people he likes is called growth
就連塵世中的塵土,太陽一出,也有歌有舞
Even the dust in this world, when the sun comes out, there will be singing and dancing
每個人活在地球上,在宇宙中,都有一顆相應的星在閃爍
Everyone who has lived on Earth has a corresponding star twinkling in this universe
如果我可以擁抱世界,那麼笨拙的擁抱又有什麼關係呢?
As long as I can embrace the whole world, what does the clumsy embrace matter?
夜幕吞噬一切,太陽仍能重現
The night swallows everything, the sun can come back
有一些煩惱,丟了,才有機會雲淡風輕
Some worries, throw away, there will be a chance
所有重大事情都在方圓3米之內
All important things are within a radius of three meters
不管什麼時候,只要有可能,你都要做你自己
Whenever possible, you should imitate yourself and become yourself
有人數著日子相逢,有人數著日子相愛,還有人數著,日子相思
Some people meet in the days, some people love each other in the days, and some people love in the days
對自己要溫柔些。你們不過是宇宙之子,和植物和星星沒有什麼不同
Be gentle with yourself. You are just a child of the universe, no different from plants and stars
憤怒歸於憤怒,不是因為不喜歡你
It’s not that I don’t like you anymore
但願今晚我能做個好夢,我是說,夢見你
I hope I have a sweet dream tonight, I mean, dream of you
頭像個小星球,每天只有你在月色中乘火車旅行
My brain is only a small planet you are driving a train moon day parade
你是我一切溫柔的源泉和歸宿
You are the source and belonging of all my tenderness
沒關係,只是恢復原狀而已,我什麼都不是。
It’s okay, it’s just getting back to the original state. I have nothing.
適得其反也會變成不適得其反,哪有什麼適得其反呢
Suitable will become unsuitable one day, there is nothing suitable or unsuitable
只要能想清楚,晚上就沒人會傷心了。
If you can figure it out, no one will be sad at night.
從凌晨三點到天亮,他大概不知道我哭了多少次,崩潰了多少次
He may not know how many times I cried and broke down from three in the morning to dawn
事實上,我並沒有故意等他,只是以後再也不喜歡別人了
Actually I didn’t wait for him deliberately, but then I didn’t like other people anymore.
將你的便箋改為姓名,並加上原來的連名帶姓
Change your remarks to your first name, and the original name and last name
很明顯你是敷衍了事,我怎麼會不明白
You are so perfunctory, how can I not understand
因為以後再也沒有機會聽到這句話了
The screenshot is because I won’t have a chance to hear this again in the future
本來年少情深也能走到相見兩厭
It turns out that when you are young and affectionate, you can even look at each other
暖心情句|如果月亮不對你說晚安,那就由我來對你說想念
網易雲熱評情句|此生不負遇見,不談虧欠
暖心情句|你沒有經歷過的苦,就不要用不理解的方式去勸告別人
溫柔到骨子裡的可愛句子|我想把所有的糖都給你
比晚風還溫柔的句子|如果你碰巧看到黃昏,那就是我們相遇的時候