1.Sometimes, inexplicable mood is not good, do not want to talk to anyone, just a person quietly in a daze. Sometimes, want to hide a person fragile, do not want others to see their wounds.
有時候,莫名的心情不好,不想和任何人說話,只想一個人靜靜的發呆。有時候,想一個人躲起來脆弱,不願別人看到自己的傷口。
2.Or no, either all. Either now or never.
要麼沒有,要麼全部。要麼現在,要麼永不。
3.There is more to heartache than to say.
沒有說出口的何止是心酸。
4.Look at you secretly, think of you secretly, love you secretly, and finally cry secretly.
偷偷地看你,偷偷地想你,偷偷地愛你,最後,偷偷地哭了。
5.Fortunately, I got to know qingtaohuamian. Since then, it has been a warm spring in the fields.
幸得識卿桃花面,從此阡陌多暖春。
6.We have love, think of sad.
我們曾相愛,想到就心酸。
7.Girls are the best at pretending that they are happy.
女孩子最擅長,假裝自己活的很幸福。
8.Apart from life and death, all leaving is not enough to like.
除了生離死別,所有的離開到底是不夠喜歡。
9.Not all likes come true.
不是所有喜歡都能如願以償。
10.Do you know how hard it is to pretend that you don't care.
你知不知道,假裝不在乎的樣子有多難受。
11.Expired love I no longer retain, it is an invisible wound.
過期的愛我不再挽留,那是一道看不見的傷口。
12.I did not delete the photo, just encryption; I didn't lose them, I put them in that big box; And you, I didn't forget, I put you in those love songs.
照片我沒刪,只是加密了;東西我沒丟,我把它們裝進了那個大箱子裡;而你,我也沒忘,我把你整理好,放進了那些情歌裡。