1、從今天開始,我不再是單身狗,而是熱狗了。
From today on, I am no longer a single dog, but a hot dog.
2、這麼熱的天氣,能約出去的都是生死之交。
It's such a hot day that all the people who can ask out are life and death friends.
3、寧可在空調裡哭,也不要在電風扇下笑。
I would rather cry in the air conditioner than laugh under the electric fan.
4、出門五分鐘,流汗兩小時,我與烤肉就差一撮孜然了。
Five minutes out, two hours sweat, I and the difference between barbecue and a pinch of cumin powder.
5、確定過太陽,真的不能出門。
I'm sure I've been in the sun. I really can't go out.
6、化了一個小時的妝,打開門素顏了。
After an hour's makeup, it becomes a plain face after opening the door.
7、現在相約我出來玩的人,我都感覺是在害我。
Now the people who meet me out to play, I feel like they are hurting me.
8、馬路上有一塊硬幣,可是我不敢撿,我怕燙手。
There is a coin on the road, but I dare not pick it up. I'm afraid it will burn my hand.
9、出門逛街,看到滿大街的熟人,可我一個也不認識。
When I went out to go shopping, I saw acquaintances all over the street, but I didn't know any of them.
10、這年頭秀恩愛已經不可恥了,最可恥的就是秀空調了。
It's not shameful to show love these days. The most shameful thing is show air conditioner.
11、別人在朋友圈裡曬車、曬房、曬美女,我在地裡曬雀黑。
Others in the circle of friends drying car, drying house, drying beauty, I drying black skin in the field.
12、剛才在街上遇到一個生人,轉眼變成了「熟人」。
Just now, I met a stranger in the street. In a flash, he became an acquaintance.
13、拌個涼菜趕緊吃,要不然一會就變成麻辣燙了。
Mix a cold dish and eat it quickly, or it will become spicy hot pot soon.
14、我這條命就是空調給的。
My life is from the air conditioner.
15、打敗我的不是天真,是天真熱。
It's not innocence that beats me, it's the hot weather.
16、出門不要摔跤,容易燙傷。
Don't wrestle when you go out. It's easy to burn.
17、天氣很熱,我想找個人冷戰。
It's very hot. I want to find someone to fight coldly.
18、這個天氣,如果我和你媽同時掉進水裡,先救你媽吧,我想在水裡多呆一會兒。
This weather, if your mother and I fall into the water at the same time, first help your mother, I want to stay in the water for a while.
圖片來源網絡,侵權請聯繫刪除