美劇《倫敦黑幫》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-23 可小果

不要 我發誓 哥們

No! I swear down, man.

我知道的都告訴你了 操

I told you everything I know. Fuck!

求你了 求你了 哥們

Please! Please, man!

我什麼都不知道 我發誓 求你了

I don't know anything, I swear. Please!

我們沒待多久

We wasn't there long.

我們就搞了搞吉普賽小子的車 僅此而已

Just fucked with some gypo kid's wheels, that's it.

僅此而已

That's all!

僅此而已 僅此而已

That's all! That's all!

你得相信我

You've got to believe me!

不要

No!

不要 求你了

No! Ah! Please!

求你了

Oh, please!

求你了

Please!

我說了 我們看那輛勞斯萊斯就跑了

I told you, we ran when we saw the Rolls.

他們一來 我們就撤了

We just got the fuck away when we saw them.

我不騙你 哥們

I wouldn't mess with you, man.

看看我

Look at me!

我就是個無名小卒

I'm a fucking nobody.

我算個屁啊

I'm fucking no-one!

不要 不要 求你別殺我

No, no! Please! Please, don't kill me!

求你了

Please! Argh!

我還能怎麼辦

What else can I do?

不 求你了

No, please!

求你了 別殺我

Please! Please don't kill me!

不 不 求你了

No! No, please.

求你了 求你了

Please! Please.

一周前

607號房

梅爾頓公屋132號

23:40

你知道了

Did you get it?

閉嘴 兄弟

Shut the fuck up, man.

簡直了

Fuck's sake.

-你知道了嗎 -嗯

- So did you get it? - Aye.

你要動手嗎

You gonna do it?

也許

Maybe.

說不好

I dunno.

約安 搞什麼

Oi, Ioan! What the fuck?

你這是要去哪

Where do you think you're going?

弄幾罐酒來

Just off to grab a couple of cans.

-你拿的我鑰匙 -我一會兒就回來

- You got my keys? - I won't be long.

回來的路上我給車加滿油

I'll fill her up on the way back.

給我們帶幾瓶酒回來

Bring us back a flagon or two 'en.

當然 派屈克 沒問題

Sure, Patrick, dim probs.

你買啊

You're buying.

當然我買

The fuck I am!

-你幹嗎 -你到底要不要車

- What you doing? - Eh! Do you want the car or not?

沒事 兄弟 沒事

All right, man, all right.

他們說是誰了嗎

So, did they say who it is?

我跟你說了

I told you.

就是個戀童癖

It's just some paedo.

三顆子彈夠嗎

Is three gonna be enough?

希望夠吧

I fucking hope so.

你確定要這麼做

You sure you wanna do this?

Ah, fuck.

操 操 真是操了

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

這個混蛋應該知道這是誰的車位吧

Tell me this prick knows whose parking space that is.

我敢說他不知道

I'm betting he don't.

他就要知道了 對嗎

Well, he's about to find out, ain't he?

你這是幹什麼呢

What do you think you're doing?

-你瞎了嗎 -你幹嗎呢

- You blind? - Yo! Hey! What you doing?

你是誰

Who's that? Oi!

怎麼緊張兮兮的 迷路了

Why so jumpy, cuz? Are you lost?

開門

Open the door!

我說了開門

I said open the fucking door!

晃起來

I'm rocking it.

打開引擎蓋

Pop the bonnet.

-閉嘴 -快開門

- Shut the fuck up! - Just open up!

不要 拜託了 別禍禍我車 拜託

No, no, please. No! Don't do anything to the car! Please.

-拜託 -我怎麼跟你說的

- Please. - Man, what did I tell you?

-閉嘴 兄弟 -可要命了

- Shut up, bro. - Fucking hell!

趕緊把開門

Open the fucking door.

趕緊撤 趕緊撤

Yo, bounce! Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!

快點

Quick!

別熄火 傑克

Keep it running, Jack.

要死了 要死了

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

真是要命

Shit, shit, shit!

快接電話 快接電話

Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up.

趕緊接電話啊

Oh, please pick up.

請在提示音後留言

Please leave your message after the tone.

達倫 千萬別動手

Darren, don't fucking do it.

不是他們說的那樣

It ain't who they said.

你還好吧 哥們

How you doing, mate?

嗯 挺好 謝謝

Yeah, fine, thanks.

你在阿爾巴尼亞幹什麼 小子

The fuck you doing in Albania, boy?

我的妞兒一下來 我就走

Soon as my girl comes down, I'll be on me way.

她總是讓我好等

Always keeps me waiting, she does.

妞兒

Girl?

是嗎

Really?

看上你的車了是吧

Went for the car, did she?

Fuck!

Fuck!

約安

Ioan!

搞什麼 達倫

What the fuck, Darren?

快關車門

Shut the fucking door!

倫敦黑幫

第一季 第一集

你先請 大人物

After you, big man.

謝謝

Thanks.

亞歷克斯叔叔

Uncle Alex!

就這樣

That's it.

住你以前的臥室

Use your old bedroom.

小心箱子

Mind the boxes.

很高興見到你 瑪麗安

Good to see you, Marian.

丹尼 這個給你

Danny, take this.

謝謝 謝謝

Cheers. Cheers.

丹尼 丹尼 別跑

Yeah, Danny... Danny, don't run.

丹尼 別跑

Danny! Don't run.

拜託了

Please, please.

請求增援 我們遇到一起肇事逃逸

Er, dispatch, we have a hit-and-run currently going on.

嫌犯的車牌號是A

Suspect's licence plate is Alpha

-好了 小傢伙 -62

- Come on, mate... - 62...

配合我一下

Help me out here.

過來

Come here.

亞歷克斯叔叔 你和媽媽

Uncle Alex, when was the last time

上次來這是什麼時候

you and Mummy stayed here?

很久以前了 丹尼

A long time ago, Danny.

他像你這麼大的時候

When he was your age.

瑪麗安奶奶說現在是我的房間了

Grammy Marian says it's my room now.

是嗎 也許吧 但玩具都是我的

Oh, yeah? Maybe so, but they're my toys.

所以別弄壞了

So don't you go breaking them.

好了 搞定

Rightio. All done.

搞定

All done.

好了 準備好了

OK, you're all set.

去找爺爺吧

Go find Grandad.

爺爺

Grandad?

沒搞錯 亞歷克斯

Really, Alex?

你現在都變這樣了

So this is who you are now?

至少今天是這樣

For today at least,

直到我們查出殺害費恩的兇手和原因

until we know who killed Finn and why.

這不適合你

It doesn't suit you.

這有點過了

This is a bit much.

我知道 我知道 我理解

I know, I know. I understand.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點