導語:總有一天我們都會成為別人的回憶,所以盡力讓它美好吧。
閃閃發亮的同時也要平平安安
Flashing at the same time also want to be peaceful and safe.
下輩子,你平凡一點,我努力一點
Next life, you ordinary a little, I try a little.
你是我歷經千山萬水也要相見的人
You are the person I want to meet after all the water in Qian Shan.
原來躲起來的星星
The stars that were hiding.
也在努力發光啊
Also trying to shine.
要把溫柔交付給一個能察覺你小情緒的男孩子
Give gentleness to a boy who can detect your small emotions.
月亮被嚼碎了變成星星
The moon was chewed up and turned into stars.
你就藏漫天的星光裡
You're hiding in the stars.
我本想邊走邊愛
I wanted to love as I walked.
可你一個人就擋住了人山人海
But you alone blocked the sea of people.
你對我 星星點點
You dot the stars for me.
朦朧不清的感覺太讓我心動了
The hazy feeling was so much moving.
想自己活成一束光
Want to live a beam of light on your own.
讓靠近我的人都溫暖
Keep all the people close to me warm.