「哭溼枕頭」的英文QQ個籤:後來成為啞巴,也不願提及你……
1.Sometimes, what you miss is memory, not people.
有時候,你想念的是記憶,不是人。
2.The give I gave, I am willing, in addition to let you know my heart.
該給的我都給了,我都捨得,除了讓你知道我心如刀割。
3.Around the mountains and rivers scattered, only to find that you are the world spark.
繞過江山錯落,才發現你是人間星火。
4.I love three things in this world: sun, moon and you.
在這個世界上我喜歡三件事:太陽、月亮和你。
5.Don't let the time break our youth.
不要讓時間衝散我們的青春。
6.Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.
知識是珍寶,但實踐是得到它的鑰匙。
7.some relationship off quietly but let person be taken by surprise.
有些關係斷的悄無聲息卻讓人措手不及。
8.Because loathe to give up you, the heart is pain.
因為捨不得你,整個心都是痛的。
9.Wait a minute, I love you back?
再等一分鐘,我再去愛你好不好?
10.I loved you. I did my best .
我愛過你,我盡力了。
11.Sorry,I forgot.You don’t need me anymore.
對不起,我忘了,你已經不再需要我了。
12.I was raised by the wind. Loneliness has been common for a long time. I didn't say I wanted to be warm for the ninth life.
我被風撫養成人,孤獨早已司空見慣,想得九世溫暖終沒說出口。