「惹人心酸」的英文說說:我能想通,也能接受,但我很難過

2021-01-19 騰訊網

1.Take the hand of someone else, don't be my hero.

牽了別人的手,就別再做我的英雄。

2.After you, I don't have the pain to take my hand.

在你之後,我沒有拿得出手的痛苦。

3.You always say this is the last time, but every time you say so.

你總說這是最後一次,可你每次都這麼說。

4.He would rather be silent, she would rather miss.

他寧願沉默,她寧願錯過。

5.I can think, and can accept, but I am very sad.

我能想通,也能接受,但我很難過。

6.Once the heart to the limit, with how many years, are not completely healed.

心碎一旦到過極限,用多少歲月,都癒合不完全。

7.Missing is like a disease, take much medicine or not.

思念像一場病,服了多少的藥也好不了。

8.It's just a passer-by. Why bother.

本就是匆匆過客,又何必耿耿於懷。

9.Not that happiness is too short, but that we are too sensitive to pain.

不是幸福太短,是我們對疼痛太過敏感。

10.Love is a carefully designed lie.

愛情是一個精心設計的謊言。

11.You may not love me, just happened to meet me.

你可能也不愛我,只是剛好遇見我。

12.Dream of you alone without a dream, I pain to cry wake up.

夢見你孤獨無依,我痛到哭醒。

相關焦點