作者:小雅和英美友人
打雪仗-美國朋友語音示範
02:42來自你和寶寶說英語
◆ 一家三口打雪仗,太歡樂了!◆ 「衝啊」,英文怎麼說?◆ 鏟雪、踩雪、倒雪,都用哪個動詞?
Snowball Fight
打雪仗
Child: Mom, I need your help!
寶寶:媽媽,我需要你的幫助!
Mom: With what?
媽媽:怎麼了?
Child: Dad built a snow fort in the backyard.
寶寶:爸爸在後院建了一個雪堡壘。
He's hiding behind it,
他躲在後面,
and he hit me with snowballs when I went out to build a snowman.
我出來堆雪人的時候他用雪球打我。
Mom: Well that wasn't very nice of him.
媽媽:他這樣做可不太好。
Child: No, it wasn't.
寶寶:對,不太好。
But I want to get back at him.
但是我想打回去。
Mom: Give me a minute to put on my coat and boots,
媽媽:等我一分鐘,我穿上大衣和靴子,
and then I'll help you.
然後我就來幫你。
While I do that, look in the closet for the cleaning buckets.
我幹這些事的時候,你在柜子裡找找乾淨的桶。
We'll need two of them.
咱們需要兩個。
Child: Why?
寶寶:為什麼呀?
Mom: I'll show you once we get outside.
媽媽:一會到外面,我給你演示一下。
Child: Okay, Mom, I got them.
寶寶:好的,媽媽,我找到了。
Mom: Good, now let's go in the front yard and get to work.
媽媽:好的,現在咱們到前院去開工啦。
Quickly scoop some snow into snowballs.
快速鏟點雪弄成雪球。
They don't have to be perfectly round today.
今天不需要把它們做得太圓。
We just need something compact and cold to throw at your dad.
我們只需要把又緊實、又冰涼的東西,向你爸爸扔過去。
Child: Okay, that's easy.
寶寶:好的,這個簡單。
What are the buckets for?
那桶是用來做什麼的呢?
Mom: To carry our snowball ammo.
媽媽:用來運送我們的雪球彈藥。
Start filling your bucket with all the snowballs you made.
開始用桶裝你做的雪球吧。
Have you filled your bucket yet?
你的桶已經裝滿了嗎?
Child: I'm getting close.
寶寶:快了。
There, all done.
好啦,完成啦。
How should we go after Dad?
我們怎麼追擊爸爸?
His fort is all the way in the back of the yard.
他的堡壘在院子後面呢。
His fort is so tall,
他的堡壘那麼高,
and it even has walls on the sides.
而且四周還有城牆。
Mom: Here's the plan:
媽媽:我有個計劃:
I'll sneak around the back of the fence,
我悄悄繞到柵欄後面去,
as quietly as I can
儘量不出聲,
and then hit him with snowballs thrown over the fence.
然後把雪球扔過柵欄打他。
Child: I can wait a minute,
寶寶:我可以等1分鐘,
then charge his fort from the front while he's turned around.
他轉身以後從前面衝向他的堡壘。
Mom: Once I run out of snowballs,
媽媽:一旦我把雪球用光了,
I'll scoop up snow with my bucket
我會用桶把雪鏟起來,
and dump the snow on Dad's head.
然後把雪倒在爸爸的頭上。
Child: While you do that,
寶寶:你幹這個的時候,
I'll stomp on his snowballs
我去踩他的雪球
and kick down his fort!
然後踢倒他的堡壘!
Mom: Oh wow, you really want to take out this fort.
媽媽:哇,你真想毀掉這個堡壘嗎?
Child: I just want to build one that's bigger!
寶寶:我只是想建一個更大的!
With Dad's help of course.
當然是在爸爸的幫助下。
Mom: Oh, okay.
媽媽:哦,好的。
Are you ready to start the attack now?
你現在準備好開始攻擊了嗎?
Child: Yes!
寶寶:是的!
Mom: Let's put our hands together,
媽媽:咱們拉起手,
and on the count of three
數到三,
we'll say "go team" together.
咱們一起喊「衝啊」。
Ready?
準備好了嗎?
Child: 1 … 2 … 3 …
寶寶:1……2……3……
Mom: Go team!
媽媽:衝啊!
Child: Go team!
寶寶:衝啊!