提示:點擊上方↑↑↑藍色字一鍵關注在線英語聽力室
Travel Agent: Freedom Travel. How may I help you?
自由旅行社,有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Caller: Yes, I'd like to make a flight reservation for the twenty-third of this month.
是的,我想預定這個月23日的機票。
Travel Agent: Okay. What is your destination?
好的。目的地是哪裡?
Caller: Well. I'm flying to Helsinki, Finland.
嗯,我要去芬蘭赫爾辛基。
Travel Agent: Okay. Let me check what flights are available?. [Okay] And when will you be returning?
好的。讓我看看還有沒有票。好的,你什麼時候回程呢?
Caller: Uh, well, I'd like to catch a return flight on the twenty-ninth. Oh, and I'd like the cheapest flight available.
啊,呃,我想趕29日的回程航班。對了,我想訂最便宜的機票。
Travel Agent: Okay. Let me see. Um, hmm . . .
好的,我看一下。呃,嗯……
Caller: Yeah?
您好?
Travel Agent: Well, the price for the flight is almost double the price you would pay if you leave the day before.
嗯,要是你在預定日期前一天出發的話機票能便宜快一半了。
Caller: Whoo. Let's go with the cheaper flight. By the way, how much is it?
哇,那就選便宜的航班吧。順便問一下,機票多少錢?
Travel Agent: It's only $980.
僅僅980美元。
Caller: Alright. Well, let's go with that.
好的,那麼就定這個吧。
Travel Agent: Okay. That's flight 1070 from Salt Lake City to New York, Kennedy Airport, transferring to flight 90 from Kennedy to Helsinki.
好的。您預定的是1070號航班,從鹽湖城飛往紐約甘迺迪機場,然後從甘迺迪轉機乘坐90號航班到達赫爾辛基
Caller: And what are the departure and arrival times for each of those flights?
請告知每個航班的出發及到達時間。
Travel Agent: It leaves Salt Lake City at 10:00 AM, arriving in New York at 4:35 PM, then transferring to flight 90 at 5:55 PM, and arriving in Helsinki at 8:30 AM the next day.
飛機上午十點從鹽湖城出發,下午四點三十五分到達紐約,然後下午五點五十五轉機90號航班。第二天上午八點半到達赫爾辛基。
Caller: Alright. And, uh, I'd like to request a vegetarian meal.
好的。對了,我想要素食餐。
Travel Agent: Sure, no problem. And could I have you name please?
好的,沒問題。請問您的名字是?