美劇《皇家律師(2011)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-13 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

皇家律師

第一季 第一集

鞋巷出庭律師辦公室

無罪

鞋巷出庭律師辦公室-帳目-收入

總計 虧損1672.84英鎊

無罪

下集預告

陪審團是否已就判決結果

'Has the jury reached a verdict

達成一致

upon which all of you are agreed?'

是的

'Yes.'

關於謀殺的指控

On count one of the indictment,

被告人是否有罪

do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty of murder?

無罪

Not guilty.

他的案子處於部分聆訊階段

He's part-heard.

[即審判已開始 但尚未傳喚全部證人]

布萊恩 我能做什麼

Brian, what can I do?

什麼 等一下 布萊恩

What? Hang on, Brian.

我當然會安排別人給你

Of course I've got somebody else for you.

稍等一下

Hang on for a second,

好嗎 布萊恩

will you, Brian?

你猜怎麼樣 傑克

Guess what, Jake?

-你好 小姐 -我手上那宗謀殺案

- Hello, Miss. - My murder?

我最好先...

I better...

不好意思 餵

Sorry. Hello?

傑克 傑克 她那案子結了嗎

Jake, Jake, has she finished yet?

-小姐 審訊結束了嗎 -結束了

- Has your trial finished, Miss? - Yes.

-結了 -好的 布萊恩

- 'Yes.' - Good. Brian?

多謝您 麻煩您 小姐

Thanks, Miss. Cheers. Sorry, Miss.

布萊恩 這行有個老理

Well, you know what they say, Brian.

書記官的第一準則

First rule of clerking.

讓女人去對付精神變態

Always put the girls in with the psychopaths.

那行 我回頭再打給你

All right. I'll call you back.

哈利 你好啊 是

Harry, how are you? Yeah,

求你幫我個大忙

listen, I need a ginormous favour.

我今年35歲 在約會中強暴了對方

So, I'm 35 years old, I'm a date rapist.

[出庭律師為了避免洩露客戶信息 慣用第一人稱討論案情]

瑪莎 你來啦

Hello, Martha.

我往酒裡放了藥 把人帶回了酒店住處

Spike drinks, back to my hotel room,

她昏迷不醒 我乘虛而入

she's comatosed, in I pop.

我的婚姻毀了 工作也沒了

I've lost my marriage. I lose my job

因為我是個警察 卻犯了強姦罪

because not only am I a rapist, but I'm also a police officer.

你們覺得怎麼樣

So, what do you think?

-能判幾年 -八年

- What do I get? - Eight?

-我可是據理力爭啊 -十年

- On a fight? - Ten?

-四年 -四年

- Four. - Four?

-厲害 -厲害

- Brilliant. - Brilliant.

你今天出庭了嗎 瑪莎

In court today, Marth?

-對 -審訊嗎

- Yes. - Trial?

有什麼好玩的嗎

Anything interesting?

媽媽 是我

Hi, Mum. It's me.

我有沒有跟你說過 我手頭的那宗謀殺案

Um, did I tell you about the murder trial I was doing?

沒什麼 沒事了 再見 媽媽

Anyway, doesn't matter. Bye, Mum.

明天的

Tomorrow.

是什麼

What?

嚴重入室盜竊罪

Aggravated burglary.

-嚴重情節是什麼 -虐待

- What's the aggravated bit? - Torture.

對方是個領撫恤金的退休老人

Of an old-age pensioner.

人被綁著 差點被打爆了頭

Tied him up and nearly punched his head off.

我猜是因為

Oh, and don't tell me.

你覺得女律師更討陪審團的歡心

You think a woman would go down better with a jury.

跟我可沒關係 是事務律師點名讓你上

Got nothing to do with me. Solicitor's asked for you.

那人怎麼樣

And what's he like?

你問事務律師還是當事人

The solicitor or the client?

當事人

The client.

他...

He's, um...

你沒問題的

You'd be fine.

就只有背頁和光碟嗎

A back sheet and a DVD?

其餘的我快遞給你

I'll bike the rest over.

沒問題的

You'll be fine.

相信我 沒問題

Trust me. Fine.

比利 案件摘要呢

Where's the brief, Billy?

計程車怎麼還沒到

Where's this cab? Where's this cab?

偷運毒品案 要作有罪辯護

The drugs, it's going to plead.

你確定

You sure?

負責此案的是萊德法官

And you're in front of Judge Ladd.

好極了

Excellent.

你申請皇家律師的推薦人有著落了

So, reference for your silk application,

我一早打算好了 先生

I was thinking, sir.

多謝你為我打算 比利

I love it when you think, Billy.

你覺得他能當上皇家律師嗎

Do you reckon he'll get Silk?

是有麻煩

There's a problem.

咱們辦公室還沒站穩腳跟

More than one application from a young set of Chambers

報兩份申請不是明智之舉

like us is not a good idea.

我們有兩位申請人嗎

We've got two applications.

他和她

His and hers.

我們也幫不上什麼忙 是嗎

Not much we can do about that, is there?

能幫上嗎

Is there?

你怎麼來了

Why are you here?

快遞發不了這麼多東西

They were too big for a bike.

-很多嗎 -對

- They? - Yeah.

進來吧

Come in.

上面兩英尺半是嚴重入室盜竊罪的資料

Top two and a half feet is aggravated burglary,

底下六英寸是件偷運毒品案

and the bottom six inches is a drugs mule.

兩份案件摘要嗎

Two briefs?

別擔心偷運毒品案

Don't worry about the drugs.

就走個五分鐘的過場 不會有什麼事

It's a five-minute mention and nothing's going to happen.

你跟法官混個臉熟就行

I need the judge to see your face

他能做你申請皇家律師的推薦人

because he could be a reference for your Silk application.

你文件格上的

Saw that in your pigeonhole.

兩件案子是在同一個庭開嗎

And they're both listed in the same court, right?

先是十點鐘的偷運毒品案 在九號庭

Court Nine is first up at 10 for the drugs,

然後是一號庭的盜竊案

and then Court One for the burglary trial

十點半開始 記得先作保釋申請

at 10:30 behind a bail app.

這會分散我處理盜竊案的精力

I don't want my defendant

對當事人不公平 比利

in the burglary short-changed, Billy.

入行十五年

15 years you've been doing this,

你依然堅守著那個原則

and you still believe, don't you?

無罪推定

Innocent until proven guilty.

[即任何人在未經證實和判決有罪之前 應視其無罪]

我跟你共事這麼多年了

I've been watching you all that time

你從未動搖過

and you never waver, do you?

拋棄了這個原則 還做什麼律師

If you don't have that, then you're dead.

乾杯

Cheers.

晚安 比利

Night, Billy.

瑞德先生 之前忘了說

Mr Reader, sir? Forgot to mention...

那件偷運毒品案

The drugs,

同案被告人的辯護人是瑪莎·科斯特洛

Martha Costello will be co-defending with you.

該死 該死

Damn. Damn.

需要我幫忙嗎

Do you want a hand?

不用

No.

怎麼才能找到負責我的律師

How do I find the barrister who's looking after me?

去查法院的審訊表

Look on the court lists,

找到你要進的庭 人自然會找到

see which court you're in and they'll come and find you there.

抱歉 你能不能別跟我講話

Sorry, can you not talk to me?

我得全神貫注 不好意思

I've got to complete focus. Sorry.

嚴重入室盜竊案嗎 我是控方律師

The aggravated burglary? I'm prosecuting you.

你的當事人真是好樣的

Nice man, your client.

你對自己起訴的人都這麼評價

That's what you say about everyone you prosecute.

既然他要出庭受審 就意味著皇家檢察署

If he's here, if he's standing trial, that means the CPS,

警方 還有我都認為是他幹的

the police and me all think he did it.

這說明什麼

What does that tell you?

說明他特別需要我為他辯護

That he very badly needs me fighting his corner.

他的前科記錄

Up-to-date list of previous.

是的 抱歉 麻煩通知

Yeah, sorry, yes, could you get the solicitor in the case of...

默西迪絲·科多巴一案的

相關焦點