《詭媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on ?Siren...?
看啊
Look at that.
我們從海裡捕撈了某個東西上來
We caught something out there.
這是芮安
This is Ryn.
這還挺難相信的
Kind of hard to believe someone
如果有人跟你說他們看到...
when they tell you they just saw...
美人魚
A mermaid.
還有件事
There's something else.
還有一個嗎
There's another one?
姐妹 你在找的人是她嗎
Sisters? Is that who you're looking for?
《冰雪奇緣》
站住
Hey, stop!
但我看到她了
But I saw her.
本 快過來
Ben, get down here.
我們去抓她
We're gonna go get her.
-阿贊 -爸
- Xan! - Dad!
他們殺你爸爸
They kill your father.
-贊德呢 -我很擔心他
- Xander? - I'm worried about him.
住手
Stop!
你聽過海妖之歌的傳說吧
You know the myths about a Siren song?
它能深入你的腦髓
It gets inside the your head.
你能再對我唱一次嗎
Will you sing to me again?
你在拿我和你母親做比較嗎
You're comparing me to your mother?
也許是吧
I guess maybe I am.
這不是我想要的愛情
It's not the relationship I want to have.
姐姐的新家
Sister's new home.
也是芮安的
Ryn's, too.
詭媚海妖
第二季 第一集
一天前
清醒點 本
Come on, Ben.
天吶
God!
嚇死我了
You scared me.
你跟著我
You follow.
只是想見見你
Just wanted to see you.
我不確定你是否還在鎮上
I... wasn't even sure if you were still here in town.
我留下了
I stay.
其他人回去了
Others go back.
我還沒機會
I didn't get a chance to...
和你說
to tell you.
對不起
I'm sorry.
Sorry?
我沒法不去想那件事
I can't stop thinking about it.
你姐姐
Your sister?
我不是故意殺死她的
I didn't mean to kill her, okay?
如果時光能倒流
If I could go back
能改變一切 我...
and change everything, I--
我會的
I would.
你做得到嗎
You can do this?
不能
No.
那你為什麼說這些
Then why you say this?
我只是想解釋
I'm just trying to explain, okay?
我之前瘋了
I was crazy.
我失去了理智
I was out of my mind.
但是你不在船上
But you weren't on that boat, okay?
你沒看到
You didn't see it.
他們殺了我父親
They killed my father.
他們把我姐姐關在籠子裡
They keep my sister in cage.
傷害她
Hurt her.
所以他們才殺了你父親
This is why they kill your father.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去看我姐姐
To see my sister.
小麥
Mads!
-小麥 -媽
- Mads! - Hey, Mom.
抱歉
我不知道你已經來了
I didn't realize that you were here.
我肯定是睡過頭了
I must have fallen asleep.
-沒事 -你知道我的
- It's fine. - You know me.
我一坐上車 我就...
Put me in a moving vehicle, and I'm--
我就會睡著
I'm out cold.
我記得
Yeah, I remember.
謝謝你來接我
Thanks for picking me up.
你有包嗎 還是
You have bags, or...
就這一個 輕裝出行
Oh, just this one. Traveling light.
我會開車送你回家
So I'm gonna drop you at the house.
晚飯時候再見吧
See you later for dinner?
好啊 都行
Yeah, sure, whatever works.
很高興看到你
I'm happy to see you.
我也很高興
I'm glad.
攀巖的時候怎麼回事 本
So what the hell happened up there, Ben?
我失足滑下去了
Uh, I lost my footing.
你一個人去攀巖
You were climbing alone.
我沒想清楚
I wasn't thinking.
你知道如果撞到巖壁的是你的腦袋
You know, if you'd have hit your head on that rock
而不是肩膀 你早就一命嗚呼了
instead of your shoulder, you'd be dead right now.
-你知道的 對吧 -是的
- You realize that, right? - Yeah.
我有點擔心你
Little worried about you.
我沒事
Well, I'm fine.
我最近應該不會再去攀巖了
I probably won't be scaling Everest anytime soon.
我明白
Look, I get it.
有時人們會先行動後思考
Sometimes you act first and think later.
幾個月前 我發現你暈倒在碼頭上
A few months ago, I found you passed out on the dock.
也許你玩得太過頭了
Maybe you partied too much.
難道還要等到你哪個朋友跟人打架
Then one of your friends gets in a brawl,
然後來找我給他治傷嗎
and I gotta patch him up?
我的意思是 在我看來
I mean, it just seems to me
事態好像有點失控了
like things are a bit out of control right now.
對 你這麼說也對
Yeah, you could say that.
你媽媽可能會問我發生了什麼
You know your mom's gonna ask me what happened.
那就告訴她事實
Well, tell her the truth.
我踩空了
I slipped.
是我的錯
This is my fault.
在海裡
In the ocean,
我們會向前看
we move forward.
一直都是
Always.
那邊肩膀明天早上會疼的要命
That shoulder's gonna hurt like hell in the morning,
但是我不想給你開藥
but I'm not inclined to write you a prescription.
I'm fine.
我不需要
I, uh... I don't need it.
本 我不想妄下結論
Look, Ben, I don't want to jump to conclusions,
但是如果你覺得有需要 這是...
but if you feel like you need it, there's a...
一個很不錯的集會 在拉馬波
pretty decent meeting over in Ramapo.
好嗎 是個互助協會 匿名的
Okay? It's a support group, it's anonymous.
很高興你沒有妄下結論
Glad you're not jumping to conclusions.
謝了 醫生
Thanks, Doc.
旺達
Hey, Wanda.
戴爾
Hey, Dale.
吃天婦羅嗎
Tempura?
不了
I'm good.
這是怎麼了
What you got?
車禍
Mm. Car wreck.
手裡還捏著手機
Cell phone in hand.
死因 愚蠢
Cause of death: stupidity.
什麼風把你吹到天使港來了
So what brings you to Port Angeles?
我很好奇 想看看那份關於
I'm curious about that report
被衝上利比海灘的屍體的報告
on that body that washed up on Libby Beach?
那個軍方的傢伙 阿爾丹·德克爾
That military guy, Aldon Decker.
不會有報告的
Mm. There won't be a report.
什麼意思
What do you mean?
軍方今早出現了
Military showed up this morning
帶走了屍體
and took possession.
你為什麼不給我打電話
Why didn't you call me?
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果