更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
三十年前我找到了《死靈之書》
30 years ago, I found The Book of the Dead.
因為我念出了書中咒語...
Now because I read from the book...
[咒語]
Misartar.
厲鬼找到了我
Evil has found me.
所有擊敗厲鬼的道路
All roads to destroying this evil
都指向旅途開始的地方
lead to wear it all began.
那個小木屋
The cabin.
讓我們回去結束這一切
Let's go back there and end it all.
你知道我肯定樂意的
You know I'm down.
越早把它深埋入土越好
The sooner this book is six feet under, the better.
計劃是這樣的
Here's the plan.
先開槍
Shoot first,
永遠別多想
think never.
看來沒說服成功嘛
That didn't work.
把書給我 我們就能結束這一切了
Present the book to me and we'll finally end this.
[咒語]
Ta demuche.
巴勃羅
Pablo!
你根本不知道自己在幹什麼
You have no idea what you're doing.
我當然知道自己在幹什麼
Of course I know what I'm doing.
這書是我寫的
I wrote this book.
你那個破爛玩具對我沒用
Your stupid mortal toys mean nothing to me.
接受這份協議 然後回傑克遜維爾吧
Take the deal then go back to Jacksonville.
我提供的是你想要的解除咒
I am offering you the undo button you wanted.
傑克遜維爾的平凡生活 我們三個人一起...
Normal life in Jacksonville, the three of us.
-沒問題 -停戰吧
- I can do that. - Truce.
傑克遜維爾 我們來啦
Jacksonville here we come.
[咒語]
Atar. Artha.
[咒語]
Artica abomino!
我可是和阿提拉 匈奴人以及成吉思汗交過手的
I have fought with Atilla the Hun and Genghis Khan,
難道說這個蠢貨是我唯一的希望嗎
And this dipshit is my only hope?
操了 真是一團糟
Oh, fuck. What a mess.
[咒語]
Summu Nura.
[咒語]
Ashrica.
[咒語]
Akrem.
阿什...
Ash...
傑克遜維爾 我愛你
Jacksonville, I love you!
我們愛你 阿什
We love you, Ash!
我知道你們愛我
I know you do!
我也愛我自己
Hey, I love me too!
阿什 阿什 阿什
Ash! Ash! Ash!
阿什 阿什 阿什
Ash! Ash! Ash!
阿什 阿什 阿什
Ash! Ash! Ash!
老大呦
Oh, Jefe.
你應該知道你不必再那麼稱呼他的 巴勃羅
You know. You don't have to call him that any more Pablo.
因為他如今不過是"汙水垃圾"而已
'Cause now he's just "Water trash,"
和這個鎮的其他人一樣
like everyone else in this town.
特別像老兄你這樣的不給小費的吝嗇鬼
Especially non tippers like you, buddy.
謝啦
Yeah, thanks.
別這樣嘛 凱麗
Hey, come on, Kell,
阿什做了他必須要做的事
Ash did what he had to do.
他救了我們
He saved us.
然後讓露比掌控了一切
And left Ruby in charge.
你知道嗎 就那個婊子
You know what, I don't trust that bitch
我是絕不會相信她的
as far as I can throw her.
凱麗 有人等著付帳呢
Kelly, there's someone wanting to pay.
發射
Pull!
看上去不錯哦 伊萊
Looking good, Eli.
嗨 水兵哥哥
Hey, Sailor.
我昨晚晚的很盡興哦
I had fun last night.
我想我有印象
I think I remember that.
這是我女兒 漢娜
This is my daughter, Hannah.
哦呦 見到你很高興啊
Oh, how nice for you to meet me.
我能 額 摸一下嗎
Can I, um, touch it?
我的天
My God.
它是如何工作的
How does it work?
這個嘛 我覺得還挺顯而易見的
Uh, well, I think it's pretty obvious.
女士們 我跟二位實話實說
Ladies, I'm gonna be honest with ya,
我現在還沒醉到可以分辨出
I'm not drunk enough to know
你這話是好的亦或是不好的暗示
if this is good-weird or bad-weird.
但我想我會"搞"明白的
But I'll get there though.
操...
Fu..
我靠
Oh, shit!
我的天...
My God...
我車窗忘記搖上去了哎
I left the windows down in the Delta.
餵 餵 暫停一下
Hey, hey! Time out!
你不應該出現在這兒的
You're not supposed to be here.
難道你沒看到備忘錄嗎
Didn't you get the memo?
我們停戰了
There's a truce!
跟露比說去吧
Talk to Ruby.
她送我們來的
She sent us!
"蛋"入絕境
Balls to the wall!
你的停戰玩完了 灰色斬殺者
Your truce is over, Ashy Slashy!
你叫我啥來著
What'd you call me?
灰色斬殺者
Ashy Slashy,
手拿鋸與斧
hatchet and saw
斬落你的頭顱 掀開你的皮肉
Takes your head and skins you raw
灰色斬殺者 天堂與地獄
Ashy Slashy, heaven and hell
斬掉你的舌頭讓你無從尖叫...
Cuts out your tongue so you can't yell...
那他媽是啥玩意
What the fuck is that?!
射它的腦袋
Shoot it in the head!
不要啊
Nooo!
老大
Jefe!
你的魂之利刃
Your blade!
把眼珠子給我
Give me your eyes!
難道你現在不想操我嗎
Don't you want to fuck me now?!
把她從我身上弄下來
Get her off me!
我想這樣就可以了 凱麗
I think we're good, Kell!
真他媽噁心
Fucking skank!
你的死相會和其他人一樣
You will die like all the others!
我們會一個接一個地幹掉你們
One by one, we will take you!
你們所有人
All of you!
女士優先
Ladies first.
鬼玩人
之
阿什鬥鬼
第二季第一集
我想應該可以說 停戰已經結束了
Well, I guess it's safe to say, the truce is over.
跟你說了不要相信露比
Told you Ruby couldn't be trusted.
我們應該開始開動腦筋
We've got to put our little thinking caps on
去做點什麼
and do something--
棒 我義不容辭
Yes! You know I'm in.
我想揍她很久了
I have been waiting to kick her ass.
是啊 太好了
Yeah, amen to that.
但要怎麼辦 都不知道露比在哪兒
But how, Ruby could be anywhere?
我知道她在哪兒...
I know where she is...
露比在密西根的埃爾克格羅夫
Ruby is in Elk Grove, Michigan.
那是我的家鄉
That's my hometown.
好吧 你這猜的挺明確
Okay, that's a very specific guess.
那個附身惡靈剛才唱的歌露餡了
The Deadite gave it away with that song.
那該死的歌...
That damn song...
好吧
Alright.
我們去埃爾克格羅夫
We're gonna go to Elk Grove.
我們找到露比
We're gonna find Ruby
然後我要用那把坎達裡安匕首
and I'm going to bury that Kandarian Dagger
刺入她那美不可言的脖子
deep into her strangely beautiful neck
當場殺死她
and kill her where she stands.
我們周五就能回到傑克遜維爾了
We'll be back in Jacksonville by Friday.
巴勃羅 第一輪麗塔酒你請 因為...
Pablo, first round of 'Ritas is on you, because...
因為那是我們族人的飲品
Oh, because it's the drink of my people.
那麼說可有點種族歧視 你不覺得嗎
That's a little racist, don't you think?
是有點
Well, yeah.
傑克遜維爾
亞特蘭大