更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
我叫本·伯克
My name is Ben Burke.
生日快樂 親愛的
Happy birthday, sweetie.
我父親是西雅圖的一名特勤局特工
My father was a Secret Service agent in Seattle.
他消失在愛達荷州一個叫
He disappeared in a small Idaho town
怪松鎮的小鎮上
called Wayward Pines.
歡迎來到怪松鎮
我和我母親跟他去了那裡
My mother and I followed him there...
我們醒來時
...and when we woke up,
已經時隔兩千年
it was 2,000 years later.
我們在4032年了
We are now in the year 4032.
人類對環境的破壞
Man's destruction of the environment
導致了進化畸變
has created evolutionary aberrations
我們稱之為畸變人
known as Abbies...
他們統治地球
...that rule the earth.
一個人預料到了即將到來的毀滅
One man saw the catastrophe coming.
他為人類創造了一個方舟
He created an ark for mankind
並選了為數不多的一些人
and selected a chosen few
讓他們沉睡了兩千年
to sleep for 2,000 years
躲過了人類的滅絕
and defy mankind's extinction.
怪松鎮學院
有些人是自主加入
Some were there by choice,
但大部分人像我們一樣是被擄去的
but, like us, most were taken against our will.
我怎麼離開這裡
How do I get out of here?
你沒法離開
You don't.
我父親為了保護他的家人
My father died defending his family
和鎮民而獻出生命
and the people of this town
抵禦外面的怪物
from monsters outside...
爸爸
Dad!
和來自內部的威脅
...and threats from within.
我父親死後三年
Three years after my father's death,
小鎮的大權落入第一代手中
the town is ruled by the First Generation.
就是出生在怪松鎮的孩子
Those born in Wayward Pines.
他們執掌了大權 鐵腕統治這裡
They rose to power and continue to rule with an iron fist.
我不想生活在這樣的世界裡
It wasn't a world I wanted to live in.
所以我發誓要想想辦法
So I vowed to do something about it,
不僅為我 和怪松鎮的鎮民
not just for me and the people of Wayward Pines,
也是為了全人類
but the entire human race--
為那些已被喚醒 和那些還在沉睡
those awake and those heroes who still sleep,
夢想著人類未來的英雄
dreaming of a future for humanity
我們現在要為生存抗爭
as we battle to survive.
能借用你的比基尼嗎
I was wondering if I could borrow your bikini
反正你也不用
because you're not using it,
我今晚想去遊泳
and, uh... I'm going swimming again tonight.
我要去了
I'm doing it.
你不來
If you don't come with me,
我就跟6號房那個胖子一起去了
I'm going with that fat guy over there in billet six.
背後有濃密體毛的那個
The one with the hair on his back.
兩杯瑪格麗塔酒
Two margaritas?
今晚喝啤酒 她在休息
Uh, beer tonight. She's, uh, resting.
好的
Sure.
看來要起風了
Looks like something tropical's blowing in.
是啊 是的
Yeah. Yeah, it does.
不如就休息一下
Might as well sit back and relax.
今晚沒人能離開了
Ain't nobody getting out of here tonight.
下一輪我請
Next one's on me.
-那人又起來了 -不是吧
- This dude stands up again. - No.
就站在我面前
Right in front of me.
你把他打倒了吧 告訴我
You knocked him out. You got to tell me that.
我花了那麼多錢買門票
Man, as much money as I paid for them tickets--
五百啊
$500, man. I'm talking about
離替補席就兩排
two rows behind the bench.
-如果有誰要被趕出去 -嗯
- If anybody getting thrown out... - Right.
那也是他
...it's gonna be him.
是啊
Yeah.
人啊
People, man.
有時候你會希望你能
Sometimes you wish you'd just...
從頭來過
start over, right?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
不 我是認真的
No, I'm serious, man.
馬上要發生劇變
Change is coming.
我們對這個星球做了太多惡
All the stuff we're doing to this damn planet.
我們正處於一個
We're in the middle of some...
進化的過渡期
evolutionary transition.
最終將會引發巨大的變革
And there's gonna be a revolution as a result of it.
你拯救生命
You save people, right?
對 這是我的工作
Yup, that's my job.
乾杯
Salud.
醫生
Well, Doc...
如果你有機會
if you had a chance
一次拯救一千個人
to save 1,000 people at once--
先讓他們昏迷 再喚醒他們
put 'em down and then wake 'em up...
通過某種神奇的手段 某種
through some magical, like, procedure that
你認為行之有效並懂的如何施行的技術...
you believed in and knew how to make it work--
你會做嗎
you'd do it, right?
我是認真的
I'm serious. I mean,
所有人可能都會認為你瘋了
everybody might think you're crazy.
不 你早就知道了
No, you knew.
你會拯救很多人 醫生
You are gonna save a lot of folks, Doc.
很多人 上千個
A lot of people, thousands of people
你從來沒見過的人 但你會救他們
you ain't never even met before, but you gonna save 'em.
真高興能遇見你
And I'm glad that I met you.
你知道嗎 我看人有直覺
You know what? I get a feeling about folks,
我對你就有這種直覺
and I got a feeling about you.
葉德林醫生
Dr. Yedlin.
我有點不好...
I'm a little embar...
肯定是昨晚喝太多了
Clearly had a little too much to drink last night.
我感覺不大好
I haven't been feeling well.
希望我還沒惹什麼麻煩
Hope I didn't cause any trouble.
好
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
謝謝 我會回房間去的
Thank you. I'll get back to my room.
他醒了
He's awake.
醫院那裡需要你
You're needed at the hospital.
我現在不當班 我正在這裡
I'm not working, I'm doing a vacation here
和我妻子度假
with my wife. Uh...
颶風...
the storm...
我的妻子在哪
Where's my wife?
你的妻子沒事
Your wife is fine.
我需要你跟我來
I just really need you to come with me.
馬上
Now.
第七街清空完畢了嗎
Is Seventh Street clear?
沒有 走第五街去櫻花大道
Negative. Take Fifth over to Cherry Blossom.
我們在哪
Where are we?
你在怪松鎮
You're in Wayward Pines.
歡迎來到怪松鎮
天堂即家園
怪松鎮居民請注意
Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines.
由於最近出現叛亂行為 25分鐘後將實行宵禁
Due to recent rebel activity, curfew will begin in 25 minutes.
我們去哪
Where are we going?
我跟你說過了 我們要帶你去醫院
I told you. We're taking you to the hospital.
我沒事
I'm fine.
你不是病人
You're not the patient.
子彈射入了脖頸底部
The bullet's lodged at the base of the neck.
我們需要你取出來
We need you to get it out.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我只是一個醫生
I'm just a doctor.
詹德
Xander.
他們往你那兒去了
They're heading your way.
我看到了
I got 'em.
該死 停車
Damn it! Stop the car!
快去