來了來了!久別後的再次相遇,迪士尼《花木蘭》 定檔9月11日,@劉亦菲 飾演花木蘭、@甄子丹 、鞏俐、@李連杰 ,傑森·斯考特·李、安柚鑫等群星雲集。你有沒有準備在電影院觀看這部大作呢?
之前,劉亦菲與《花木蘭》導演妮基·卡羅登上最新版《好萊塢報導》雜誌封面,並一起接受了專訪。妮基表示,剛開始花木蘭選角就如大海撈針,但非常幸運的是,找到了最合適的劉亦菲。劉亦菲對於花木蘭人物也有著自己獨到的解讀。
當被問發現自己被選中飾演木蘭是什麼感覺?劉亦菲直言:「非常開心,美夢成真。」 妮基·卡羅則誇讚劉亦菲:「經過一年後找到你我也很開心。我知道你就是我們要找的戰士。」
Niki Caro: What was your immediate reaction to finding out you were cast as Mulan?
妮基·卡羅:當你得知自己拿到花木蘭這一角色,當下那一瞬間的心情如何?
Liu Yifei: Just really happy. It was like a dream come true, a beautiful dream.
劉亦菲:特別開心,感覺自己美夢成真。
Niki: I agree, I was really happy as well after looking for you for a year, I was really happy.
妮基:其實我也是。在苦苦搜尋人選整整一年後,終於讓我找到了你,真的特別開心。
Yifei: Niki, when was the moment you knew Yifei was Mulan?
劉亦菲:妮基,你是什麼時候意識到亦菲就是花木蘭的最佳人選?
Niki: No! I had a feeling from when we, when you came and auditioned. You had traveled so far, and you had such terrible jet lag, and you were so good, but it wasn't until we sent you to physical training and you did ninety minutes of weights, that I knew that you were a warrior.
妮基:當初你來試鏡的時候,我就有一種預感。當時你一路奔波、遠道而來,時差都還調整過來,可你卻表現得那麼出色。直到我們安排你進行體能訓練,你整整做了長達90分鐘的負重練習,那一刻我就知道,你就是我們要找的女戰士。
Niki: Which other Disney character would you like to see Mulan in a scene with?
妮基:你希望看到花木蘭與哪個迪斯尼角色共同出鏡?
Yifei: Frozen, I mean.
劉亦菲:《冰雪奇緣》中的...
Niki: Dumbo?
妮基:小飛象怎麼樣?
Yifei: Elsa.
劉亦菲:是艾莎啦。
Niki: With Elsa?
妮基:跟艾莎同框?
Yifei: Because I like the song. Yeah, Elsa.
劉亦菲:因為我喜歡她那首歌,沒錯,就是艾莎。
Niki: You guys could sing.
妮基:你們倆可以一起唱歌。
Yifei: Into the unknown... Stop laughing. I heard that.
劉亦菲:[唱歌] "邁向未知..." 別笑啦,我都聽到了。
Yifei: What do you do on your ideal day off?
劉亦菲:你理想中的假期是怎樣的?
Niki: On my ideal day off would be being with my family and my dogs and being outside and eating a lot, yeah. What about you?
妮基:我理想中的假期,要和家人一起度過,與狗狗相伴,一起去戶外,吃很多美食。你呢?
Yifei: I really like coffee and I love a glass of wine, red wine. Yeah and hang out with friends, reading.
劉亦菲:我很喜歡咖啡,再來上一杯紅酒,與朋友小聚,再讀點書。
Niki: Yeah, absolutely.
妮基:是的,閱讀很重要。
Yifei: Play with my cats.
劉亦菲:還有跟我的貓咪一起玩。
Yifei: What is the most important lesson young people can learn from Mulan?
劉亦菲:你認為年輕人從花木蘭身上,學到最重要的東西是什麼?
Yifei: I think for sure, my answer is to really dig deep into who you really are and be true to yourself. Have the courage to really be yourself and figure out what your dream is.
劉亦菲:我的答案一定是,深入挖掘認識自我,忠於自我,勇於做最真實的自己,找到屬於自己的夢想。
Yifei: How do you wish you were more like Mulan?
劉亦菲:你希望自己在哪方面變得更像花木蘭?
Niki: Awe, I wish I was more like Mulan and you, okay, that I could wield the sword the way you both do. Martial arts, all my own stunts, ride a horse, be the most extraordinary actress and be completely gorgeous. I will take all of those.
妮基:我希望自己能更像花木蘭,也更像你,亦菲。希望我也能像你們那樣瀟灑舞劍,會武術,親自完成所有特技動作,還會騎馬,成為最優秀的女演員,還擁有絕世美貌。這些我都想要。
Niki: So the bowl's empty. We're all done. Thank you, Hollywood Reporter, Yifei.
妮基:碗已經空啦,問題都答完了。謝謝好萊塢記者報,還有亦菲。
Yifei: Thank you, thanks.
劉亦菲:謝謝。
*素材源自網絡,僅供學習參考。
文章都看完了,
就點個「在看」嘛