更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
This is what I get in return
我給公司賣命30年
for 30 years of service for my company?
就換來這個結局嗎
And they send some yo-yo like you in here,
還派你這個小丑來這裡
To try to tell me that I'm out of a job?
來告訴我被炒魷魚了嗎
They should be telling you you're out of a job.
他們應該炒了你才對
You have a lot of gall, coming in here
你好大的膽子 敢來這裡
and firing your No.1 producer.
解僱我這種一流的製片人
And then you're going to go home tomorrow
然後你明天回去就能拿到
and make more money than you've ever made in your life.
你這輩子最多的工資
And I'm going to go home without a pay cheque. Fuck you!
我卻沒錢餬口 去你媽的
I just I guess you leave me dumbfounded.
我完全沒有心理準備
I don't know where this is coming from.
怎麼會這樣
How am I supposed to go back as a man and
我回家要怎麼跟我妻子解釋
explain this to my wife that I lost my job?
我失業了
On a stress level, I've heard that losing
我聽說在心理壓力水平上
your job is like a death in the family.
失業和親人去世的打擊是一樣的
But personally, I feel more like
可我現在的感覺卻是
The people I worked with were my family and I died.
我的同事是我的家人 而我死了
I can't afford to be unemployed.
我真的不能失業
I have a house payment, I have children.
我要還房貸 我還有孩子
I don't know how you can live with yourself,
我不知道你是怎麼熬過來的
But I'm sure that you'll find a way
但我們因你而受折磨時
while the rest of us are suffering.
你肯定非常心安理得
Who the fuck are you, man?
你他媽到底是誰啊
Excellent question. Who the fuck am I?
問的好 我他媽到底是誰
Poor steve has worked here for seven years.
可憐的史蒂夫已經在這工作7年了
He's never had a meeting with me before
他從沒和我一起開過會
or passed me in the hall,
或是在大廳上碰到過我
or told me a story in the break room.
或在休息區給我講過故事
That's because I don't work here.
那是因為我不在這工作
I work for another company
我在另一家公司工作 而我的工作
that lends me out to pussies like Steve's boss
就是幫助史蒂夫的上司這種懦夫
who don't have the balls to sack their own employees,
他們沒有膽量出面解僱員工
in some cases for good reason.
有時他們的擔心是對的
Because people do crazy shit when they get fired.
因為有些人被解僱後是會發飆的
Did I do something wrong?
是我做錯什麼了嗎
I mean, is there something I could do differently here?
沒有改正的機會了嗎
This is not an assessment of your productivity.
這並不是對你能力的懷疑
Try not to take this personally.
更不是針對你個人
Don't... personally.
不是針對我
Steven, I want you to reveal this packet.
史蒂文 我希望你打開這份資料
Take it seriously.
仔細看看
I think you're gonna find a lot of good answers in here.
你肯定會從中找到滿意的答案的
I'm sure this is gonna be very helpful. A packet.
肯定這會很有用的 一份資料
Thank you... A packet.
多謝你 還有你的資料
Well, anybody who ever built an empire
每個建立了帝國
or changed the world
或者曾改變過世界的人
sat where you are right now.
都經歷過你現在的處境
And it's because they sat there they were able to do it.
也正是這種困境鑄就了他們的成功
That's the truth.
這是個真理
I'm gonna need your keycard.
把你的門禁卡交給我
Great. Ok.
好的 很好
Now, I want you to take the day,
今天你可以慢慢來
go get together your personal things,
收拾一下自己的東西
Then tomorrow, you get yourself some exercise.
明天可以去鍛鍊身體
You go out for a jog,
出去跑跑步
You give yourself some routines
給自己找點事幹
and pretty soon you find your legs.
不用多久你就可以從頭再來了
How do I get in touch with you?
我怎麼能才能跟你聯繫
Don't worry, we'll be in touch with you soon.
別擔心 我們很快就會和你聯繫的
This is just the beginning.
這只是個開始
I'll never see Steve again.
當然 我不會聯繫史蒂夫的
To know me is to fly with me.
想了解我就要和我一起飛過雲端
This is where I live.
這裡就是我的家
When I run my card, this is the model and automatic prompts
每當我刷完卡 總是會聽到
the deskclerk to greet me with this exact states.
前臺小姐一成不變的寒暄
Pleasure to see you again, Mr Bingham.
很高興又見到你 賓漢姆先生
It's these kinds of systemized friendly touches
正是這種機械的笑臉
that keep my world in orbit.
讓我的生活保持正軌
All the things you probably hate about travelling
關於出行 所有令人討厭的方面
the recycled air, the artificial lighting,
諸如 循環空氣 人工燈光
the digital juice dispensers,
自動分裝的果汁
the cheap sushi
廉價的壽司
are warm reminders that I'm home.
對我來說卻像家一樣溫暖
Do you want the can sir?
先生您需要罐裝飲料嗎
The what? Do you want the can sir?
什麼 您需要罐裝飲料嗎
The cancer? The can...sir?
癌症 罐裝飲料 先生
Oh, no. I'm fine, thank you.
不用了 謝謝
How much does your life weigh?
你的生活究竟有多重
Imagine for a second that you're carrying a backpack.
想像一下你正背著一個背包
I want you to feel the straps on your shoulders.
感受一下你肩上的壓力
Feel 'em?
感覺到了嗎
Now I want you to pack it with
現在 把你生活中
all the stuff that you have in your life.
所有的東西都裝進去
Start with the little things,
先從小的東西開始
the things on shelves and in drawers
架子上 抽屜裡的小玩意
the knick-knacks, the collectibles.
小擺設 收藏品
Feel the weight as that adds up.
感受一下這些給你帶來的壓力
Then you start adding larger stuff,
然後是大件的
clothes, table-top appliances, lamps, linens, your TV
衣物 餐具 燈 家紡和電視
The backpack should be getting pretty heavy now.
背包應該已經很重了吧
And you go bigger.
還有更大的呢
Your couch, bed, your kitchen table.
沙發 床 餐桌
Stuff it all in there. Your car, get it in there.
所有東西都塞進去 車也塞進去
Your home, whether it's a studio apartment
房子 不論是一居室
or a two-bedroom house.
還是兩室的公寓
I want you to stuff it all into that backpack.
統統塞到背包裡
Now try to walk.
現在背著它走兩步
It's kind of hard, isn't it?
有點困難 不是嗎
This is what we do to ourselves on a daily basis.
這就是我們每天在做的事
We weigh ourselves down until we can't even move.
我們不堪重負無法前進
And make no mistake... Moving is living.
如果我沒弄錯 只有向前才是生活
Now, I'm gonna set that backpack on fire.
現在我要燒了這個包
What do you want to take out of it?
你想把什麼拿出來
Photos?
照片嗎
Photos are for people who can't remember.
有遺忘症的人才需要照片
Drink some ginkgo and let the photos burn.
喝點銀杏酒 燒了照片吧
In fact, let everything burn and imagine
實際上 如果把它們全燒了
waking up tomorrow with nothing.
想像一下明早一無所有
It's kind of exhilarating, isn't it?
非常讓人愉快 不是嗎
Welcome back, Mr. Bingham.
歡迎回來 賓漢姆先生
Ryan Bingham's office.
這是瑞恩·賓漢姆的辦公室
You have me in a Dodge Stratus in Kansas city.
你竟然讓我在堪薩斯開迷你轎車
They were out of all full-size sedans.
他們已經沒有全長轎車了
Did you try...
你是否試過
Yes, I reminded them of your remarkable
我說了你是他們的超級VIP
No.1 gold club status and years in the program.
加入俱樂部多年
They are literally moving mountains to see you in a Sebring.
他們正在盡力給你安排豪華轎車
Fair enough. Any other messages?
這還差不多 還有其他事嗎
Er...your sister Kara called.
你姐姐凱拉打過電話
Needs to speak urgently about your sister's wedding.
說關於你妹妹的婚禮 有些很緊急的事
I told her you were mid-air,
我說你在飛機上
and not even I knew your destination.
就連我也不知道你的目的地
Well done.
很好
You got an invitation
還有一份邀請函
to speak at goalquest in Vegas.
請你去維加斯做關於目標探尋的演講
Goalquest 20?
目標探尋20問
Every once in a while, I do speaking engagements,
每隔一段時間我會做個演講
motivational stuff. But goalquest?
關於勵志之類的 可是目標探尋
We're talking major Tony Robbins shit.
講的卻是託尼·羅賓斯那套屁話