電影《繼父(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-14 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

一名35歲至40歲的女性

One female in her late thirties

和3名未成年人

and three minors.

多處刺傷及鈍器擊傷

Multiple stab wounds and blunt-force trauma.

她前夫有嫌疑嗎

What about the ex-husband?

法院說他太太申請了對他的限制令

Court said the wife had a restraining order against him.

狄倫·伯奈特 他那天晚上

Dylan Bennet. He spent the night

喝了瓶傑克·丹尼

with a bottle of Jack Daniel's.

那是他離婚後的第一個聖誕

It was his first Christmas without his family.

還有其他證據嗎

All the more reason.

你是沒看到他來認領家人時的樣子

Well, you didn't see him when he id-ed his family.

像被貨車碾過一樣

Looked like he'd been hit by a freight train.

看到他的孩子這個樣 到處是血

Seeing his kids like that. All the blood.

對他而言絕對是惡夢

Yeah, it was definitely a nightmare for him.

要真是他幹的

If this guy did it,

他都能獲奧斯卡獎了

he gets my vote for a goddamn Academy Award.

我們假設是他們的繼父

Let's say the stepfather,

格雷迪·愛德華幹的

this Grady Edwards did it.

-我們知道他什麼 -什麼都不知道

- What do we got on him? - Nothing.

聽說他是從堪薩斯州來的

Said he was from Kansas.

但我們在資料庫裡找不到匹配的人

Except we can't find a match in any database.

而且他停訂了報紙 這讓他有時間人間蒸發

And he stopped the newspaper to have time to disappear.

我們覺得他以前可能做過同樣的案子

And we think he might have done this before.

3年前 在新澤西

Three years ago in New Jersey,

一個妻子和3個孩子

a wife and three kids.

後腦槍傷

Gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

繼父同樣人間蒸發

The stepfather disappeared.

他遇到被害人的時候都在租房子住

Lived in a rented room where he met the victims.

兩個房東都是老婦女

Both rooms were owned by older women.

其中在新澤西的那個女人說

One of the women who lives in New Jersey said,

"他是個很好的人"

"He's a wonderful man,"

"總是及時用現金付租金"

"always paid his rent on time and in cash."

順理成章的 她從來沒要過他的證件

So, of course, she never asked him for any identification.

不 他很聰明 想想我們發現

No, he's smart. The Toyota land cruiser

他丟棄的那輛豐田陸地巡洋艦

that we found abandoned?

現金付款

Paid for in cash.

不要求登記駕照

No driver's license required for registration.

沒有信用卡 什麼都沒有 也就是說...

No credit cards, no anything. Which means...

不需要帶照片的證件

No photo id required.

永遠是離婚或鰥夫身份

Always a divorced or widowed situation.

這傢伙是個魔鬼

I'm telling you, this guy's a monster.

就算你說的這人是兇手

Even if this is your guy,

那也過了半年了

it's been six months.

他現在可能在任何一個地方

He could be anywhere by now.

媽媽 貝斯說我們不能拿這些

Mom, Beth says I can't get these.

肖恩 我們不要這些

Sean, we're not getting these.

你們倆不許吵了

Hey! You two stop arguing.

為什麼每次都是她來挑

Why does she always get to

我們的餅乾 這不公平

pick the kind of cookies we get? It's not fair!

生活就是不公平的 生活就是

Life is not fair. Life is

得由女人來挑餅乾

about the woman getting to pick the cookies.

不好意思 他們有時候不太聽話

Sorry, they get a little out of control sometimes.

小孩子嘛

They're just kids.

不過你越快明白這個餅乾的問題

But the sooner you figure out the cookie deal,

你的生活就會越輕鬆

the easier your life's gonna be.

我只是說說而已

I'm just saying.

這是女人的世界 我們只是來做客的

It's a woman's world and we're just guests here.

聰明人 看來你妻子很幸運

Wise man. I'd say your wife is very lucky.

我已經沒妻子了

I'm not married anymore.

我還戴著它 但是去年在一場車禍中

I still wear it, but I lost

我的妻子和女兒都去世了

my wife and daughter in an accident last year.

-酒後駕駛 -天啊 真抱歉

- Drunk driver. - God, I'm so sorry.

沒事

It's okay.

-能幫個忙嗎 -當然

- I could use a little help, though. - Sure.

花生醬在哪兒

Where is the peanut butter?

我剛搬來波特蘭 還不太熟悉這家店

I just moved to Portland and I don't know this store yet.

-往那邊兩列貨架 -那邊? 謝謝

- It's actually two aisles over. - This way? Thank you.

不用客氣

You're so welcome.

記得我跟你說的話哦

Remember what I told you.

怎麼了

What?

如果我不知道的話

If I didn't know better,

我一定會以為你在跟蹤我

I'd think you were following me.

我通常沒這麼開放

I'm not usually this forward,

但我最近離了婚 而且...

but I'm recently divorced and...

我正要帶孩子們去吃批薩

I'm taking my kids for pizza,

你要不要一起去

so I thought maybe you might want to go.

-批薩? -實際上是我

- Pizza? - The truth is,

太想跟成年人聊聊天了

I'm just dying for some adult conversation.

我通常不是這樣輕浮的

Well, I'm not usually this easy.

大衛·哈裡斯

David Harris.

蘇珊 蘇珊·哈丁

Susan. Susan Harding.

-很高興認識你 -我也是

- It's very nice to meet you. - It's nice to meet you.

半年後

我還是不相信她沒來機場

I still can't believe she didn't come to the airport.

我跟你說了 她有事

I told you, she had some things to do.

-幫幫忙 -好的

- A little help here. - Yeah.

至少還有我啊

At least you have me.

你看到過那個傢伙嗎

So, have you met this guy?

看到過 我來看你媽媽的時候

Yeah, a couple of times. You know,

遇到過他幾次

when I came by to say hi to your Mom.

他挺好的

He seems cool.

但她貌似聖誕節之後才認識他的吧

Okay, but she's only known him since,

這也太快了

What, like, after Christmas? That's so fast.

得了 給他個機會

Well...Come on, give it a chance.

不要做傻事

You know? Before you do something stupid.

-什麼傻事 -我也不知道

- Like what? - I don't know. Like,

比如惹你老媽生氣

irritating your Mom

讓她把你送回軍事學校

and getting sent back to military school.

我只是說她這事做得太著急了

I'm just saying, it seems

你不覺得嗎

like she's rushing into things. Don't you think?

我覺得怎麼安排她的生活

I think it's her business

是她自己的事

what she does with her personal life.

而她最大的可能就是毀掉它

And she tends to screw that up, mostly.

得啦 麥可 振作一點

Come on, Michael, chill on this one,

求你了 別跟你媽媽吵架了

please? No fights with your Mom.

-好吧 -好的 我有樣東西給你看

- Okay. - Okay. I got something to show you.

驚訝吧

Surprise!

太驚訝了 真是讓人驚訝 謝謝

Well, this is a surprise. This is a surprise. Thank you.

很高興你回家了

I'm so happy to have you home.

麥可 過得怎麼樣

Hey, Michael. What's up?

肖恩 天啊

Hey. Sean. Holy crap,

-你這麼大了 -謝謝

- You're huge. - Thanks.

過來 我想你

I missed you. Come here.

貝斯 我也想你

Beth. I missed you, too.

-歡迎回家 -傑姬阿姨

- Welcome home. - Hey, Aunt Jackie.

-莉亞 -親愛的

- Leah, hey. - Hi, sweetie.

讓我看看 你頭髮長長了

Let me look at you. Your hair's gotten longer.

是的 一年後他們就會要求剪短

Yeah. They ease up on you after a year.

你看上去真像大人

You look so...so much like a man.

我還以為是小男孩呢

I was expecting a boy.

這就是部隊的作用

That's what the military does.

打造男人 強壯的好男人

Builds men. Good, strong men.

麥可 這是大衛

Michael, this is David.

大衛 這是麥可

David, Michael.

-這是標準髮型嗎 -不

- Is that a regulation cut? - No.

它並不是真正的軍隊

It wasn't real military.

只是個差生學校

It was just a school for screwups.

很高興終於見到你了

Well, good to finally meet you.

我聽說過很多關於你的事

I've heard so much about you.

一切好像都很好

Everything seems to be going great.

肖恩和貝斯愛他

Sean and Beth love him.

怎麼會不愛呢

相關焦點