《走遍美國-系列》
15
瀏覽器版本過低,暫不支持視頻播放
Robin 精彩講解
May I take your order.mp3
14:03來自小超哥的輝寶貝
滑動查看視頻對話內容
Ah!Miss Stewart! Welcome!
嗨 Stewart小姐,歡迎您!
How are you?
你好嗎?
Fine, Somsak. And you?
很好,Somsak 你呢?
Fine, thank you.
很好謝謝。
This is my friend Harry Bennett.
這是我的朋友Harry Bennett。
Pleased to meet you.
很高興見到你。
Very nice to meet you.
很樂意見到你。
Any friend of Miss Stewart's is welcome at Somsak's.
Stewart小姐的任何朋友在Somsak餐廳都是受歡迎的。
Follow me, please.
請跟我來。
I like it here.
我喜歡這。
I do, too. I come here often.
我也是。我常來這。
A special place for special people.
這是為特殊人物而設設的特別地方
Thank you, Somsak.
謝謝你 Somsak。
Well! Nice restaurant.
嘿這是一家好餐廳。
Would you like something to drink?
你們要點什麼飲料嗎?
Yes, I'd like a glass of ginger ale with ice.
是的我要一杯加冰的薑汁味汽水。
Harry, what would you like? Harry
你要什麼?
Do you have a dry white wine?
你這有澀白酒嗎?
How about a California chablis?
來一杯California白葡萄酒可好?
Chablis is fine.
好的。
What would you like to eat?
你們要吃點什麼?
I'd like the mee krob.
我想要mee krob。Harry, would you like to see a menu? Harry
你想看看菜單嗎?
No, it's Ok.
不用沒有關係。
I'll have the mee krob also.
我也要mee krob。
What is it?
那是什麼
Crispy fried noodles. I love them.
酥炒麵。我喜歡吃。
May I bring you a salad?
要不要來點沙拉呢?
Oh yes.
噢好啊。
What do you recommend today?
今天你推薦什麼沙拉?
I recommend rose-petal salad.
我向你們推薦玫瑰花花瓣沙拉。
Special for new friends.
特地為新朋友準備的的
Rose-petal salad?
玫瑰花瓣沙拉好嗎?
Why not?
有何不可?
I'll take care of everything.
我會好好照料一切。
I hope you're hungry.
我希望你餓了。
What? Oh, yes. Starving. Well, I...
什麼噢是我很很餓。好啦我…
△-Ah! Miss Stewart! Welcome! How are you?
嗨!Stewart女士,歡迎你,你好嗎?
- Fine, Somsak. And you?
我很好,Somsak,你呢?
- Fine, thank you.
我也是,謝謝。
見面時的問候----話題11
△Any friend of Miss Stewart's is welcome at Somsak's.
我們餐廳歡迎Stewart女士的任何朋友。
→at someone’s/at one’s place 在某人的地方/家
e.g. Fairy’s gonna hold a party this weekend, so I』ll see you then at Fairy’s!
△Follow me, please 請跟我來。
→Follow sb. 跟隨某人(做某事)
Follow tight 跟緊點
△Would you like something to drink? 你們要點什麼飲料嗎
→What would you like to drink? 喝點什麼?
→Can I offer you something to drink? 我能為你們拿點什么喝的呢?
△Yes, I'd like a glass of ginger ale withice.
是的我要一杯加冰冰塊的薑汁汽水
→ginger ale 薑汁味汽水
→with ice 加冰
=on the rock
e.g. A cup of milk tea on the rock. 一杯冰奶茶
△I』ll take care of everything. 一切都交給我了。
= I』ll get everything for you
在餐廳點餐你必須會說的幾句英文
1.點餐嗎?/可以點菜了嗎?
May I take your order?/order?
-Yes please/ I still need a while
→Can you take my order?/ order 點菜
2.你想吃什麼?
What would you like to eat/have?
→I』d like to eat/have…… 我想吃…
e.g. I』d like to have this hamburger with this mixed salad. 我要這個漢堡配一份綜合沙拉。
3.需要菜單嗎?/我可以看看菜單嗎?
Would you like to see a menu?
May I take a look at the menu?
→menu n. 菜單
4.有什麼推薦的嗎?
What do you recommend?
5.你們的特色菜有什麼?
What are your specials?
→special n. 特色菜
6.你們想要什麼開胃菜/主食/飯後甜點?
What would like to have for appetizer/main course; entrée/ dessert?
→appetizer n.開胃菜;餐前小食
main course/ entrée 主食
dessert n. 甜點
7.吃飽了,該買單了。
Could we have the bill, please?
8.我們AA制/我請你
Let’s go dutch./let's separate the bill.
Your bill is on me/I treat you.
今天推出大彩蛋啦,為了大家更好的學習《走遍美國》
可以@小助手免費領取啦!大家有什麼學習的需求,歡迎在下方評論喲!!!!!!
每日一句:
What today will be like is up to me , I get to choose what kind of day I will have.
今天什麼樣,完全由我決定,今天怎樣度過,由我選擇。