1.There is only one kind of success in this world.
這世上只有一種成功,叫:用自己喜歡的方式過一生。
2.I'm not waiting for your good night. I'm sleepy. I'll go to bed first.
你的晚安我不等了,我困了,先睡了。
3.You didn't look back, how do you know I wasn't waiting for you.
你沒回頭,怎知道我沒在等你。
4.If I have the chance to see you again for the rest of my life, I hope I will be in a position of not owe each other.
如果餘生還有機會再見,我希望是以互不相欠的姿態。
5.Every time I meet and leave, I just change from a stranger to a stranger again.
每一次相遇與離別,不過是從陌生人又變回了陌生人。
6.I collected his gentleness, which he only left for me.
我收藏了他的溫柔,他僅存給我的溫柔。
7.Have I mentioned how lucky I am to be with you?
我有跟你說過,我是多麼幸運能和你在一起嗎?
8.I don't want to wait for anyone. I'll wait for the red light to stop raining and die later.
誰我都不想等了,以後就等紅燈等雨停等死。
9.I admit that I did not want to let you go, but you don't want me.
我承認不是我想要放你走,而是你始終都不要我。
10.Don't replace your mistake with your silence.
別用你的沉默,代替你所犯的錯。
11.There is no one, like I love you love so deep so true.
再也沒有一個人,像我愛你愛的那麼深那麼真。
12.After all, people are different, some rain to the dinner, but not as good as someone with a good night.
人和人終究是不同的,有人風雨中送來的晚餐,卻不及某人一句隨手的晚安。