度娘都搜不到的英文「溫柔仙句」:此處是溫柔販賣機,24小時營業
1.日子甜甜的,像清晨的檸檬水,像冬日的太陽,像夢裡的大海,像第一次遇見你。
The days are sweet, like lemonade in the morning, like the sun in winter, like the sea in a dream, like meeting you for the first time.
2.此處是溫柔販賣機,24小時營業
You shine, I work hard, you shine, I try to keep up.
3.這世界很暗,然後你來了,帶著星星和月亮。
The world is dark, and then you come, with the stars and the moon.
4.我不看月亮也不說想你,這樣月亮和你都蒙在鼓裡。
I don't look at the moon or think of you, so the moon and you are covered in the drum.
5.聽說喜歡是會傳染的,你快離我近一點。
I heard that love is contagious, you get closer to me.
6.別的小朋友都有小熊抱,就我沒有,因為你是豬。
Other children have a bear hug, but I don't, because you are a pig.
7.我原本是叼著煙在小巷堵人的 ,直到遇見你 ,我開始留意櫥窗裡的白裙子。
I was blocking people in the alley with a cigarette in my mouth until I met you. I began to pay attention to the white skirt in the window.
8.你風塵僕僕走向我,勝過所有遙遠的溫柔。
You walk to me, more than all the distant gentleness.
9.我住銀河裡 抬眼瞧星星 垂眸忽見你。
I live in the Milky Way looked up at the stars looked down at you.
10.要星光要月亮,要世界投降,更要在你身旁。
To the stars to the moon, to surrender the world, but also in your side.
11.你像一片輕柔的雲彩,縛獲住我多情的視線。
You are like a soft cloud, which holds my affectionate sight.
12.你的信息我捨不得刪掉,你的笑臉我不能忘掉。
You are like a soft cloud, which holds my affectionate sight.