美劇《越獄》第五季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-22 可小果

那個人不是我殺的 麥可

I didn't kill that man, Michael.

證據表明是你殺的

The evidence says you did.

-我是被陷害的 -向我發誓

- I was set up. - Swear to me.

我向你發誓 麥可

I swear to you, Michael.

放下你的武器

Put down your weapon!

本席宣判 你將被依法強制入獄服刑

I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell,

斯科菲爾德先生

Mr. Scofield.

我在找一個叫林肯·布魯斯的人

I'm looking for someone-- guy named Lincoln Burrows.

你為什麼這麼迫切地想見到布魯斯

Why you want to see Burrows so bad anyhow?

因為他是我哥

'Cause he's my brother.

-我要救你出去 -那不可能

- I'm getting you out of here. - That's impossible.

如果這個地方是你設計的 就有可能

Not if you designed the place, it isn't.

知道嗎 你小子真是煞費苦心啊

You one mixed-up cracker, you know that?

我們成交嗎

Are we in business?

現在 就只欠東風了

Now... it's all about timing.

斯科菲爾德 帥得掉渣的你果然名不虛傳

Scofield. You just as pretty as advertised.

我們什麼時候開始

When do we get started?

-我需要你的幫助 -你是要我觸犯法律

- I need your help. - You're asking me to break the law.

我是請求你犯個錯

I'm asking you to make a mistake.

忘記鎖門就行

Forget to lock up.

Come on.

我們做到了 邁克

We did it, Mike.

不管結局如何

However this plays out...

我都無悔

I have no regrets.

麥可

Michael!

如果你們在看這個 說明你們安全了

Well, if you're watching this, that means you're safe.

我希望我能和你們在一起

I wish I could be there with you,

但正如你們所知 我剩下的時間不多了

but as you know now, I wouldn't have had much time.

路是我自己選的

I made my choice.

我無怨無悔

I don't regret it.

麥可·斯科菲爾德

1974年10月8日-2010年11月4日

丈夫 父親 兄弟 叔叔 朋友

欲變世界 先變其身

現在我們自由了

We're free now.

我們自由了

We're free.

自由是有代價的

Freedom has a price.

七年前我死了

I died seven years ago.

留下了一個哥哥

Left behind a brother...

一個妻子

a wife...

一個兒子

a son.

但如果你用心聆聽

But the dead talk...

死人是會說話的

if you listen.

他們一直陪伴著你

They're there with you...

試圖和你交流

reaching out...

試著向你傾訴一些事

trying to tell you something.

因為並不是所有的死亡都一樣

Because not all deaths are the same.

有些是真的

Some are real.

有些則是一個謊言

Some are a story.

問題是

Question is...

你相信這個謊言嗎

do you believe the story?

那個死去的人

Was the man who died

還是你曾了解的那個人嗎

who you thought he was?

如果你用心聆聽

The dead talk...

伊利諾斯州 福克斯河監獄

當下

哥依舊是

Still tight as...

寶刀未老啊

scales on a snake.

上頭肯定有人吧 拜格威爾

Must have friends in high places, Bagwell.

一個像你這樣的人渣是怎麼獲準出獄的

How a cesspool like you gets his walking papers

我永遠不會知道

I'll never know.

我這個所謂的"人渣"一直是個模範公民

This cesspool has been a model citizen.

模範公民喲

Model citizen.

71.31美元

$71.31.

筆記本電腦

Laptop.

一包口香糖 還有三片

Pack of gum, three pieces.

要不你留著吧

How about you keep that?

不管你帶進來什麼 你都帶出去

Whatever you bring in, you bring out.

還有最後的一封信

And one last piece of correspondence.

這世界究竟是怎麼了

Something really wrong with the world

我一周收到幾封信是給你這樣的人

when I'm receiving dozens of letters a week for guys like you.

沒什麼能跟電子郵件相比

Nothing compared to the e-mails.

你們這些殺人犯

What is it with you killers that put the satin

為什麼總是喜歡糟蹋好東西呢

on women's panties anyhow?

監獄

我去

Lackaday!

芝加哥

布魯斯

Burrows!

不如你出來吧

How about you step out

把欠的十萬還給我們

and pay us the hundred grand you owe us?

不說話就當你是拒絕

Take that as a no.

林肯·布魯斯

Lincoln Burrows...

竟然拒絕了

says no.

彪悍的大塊頭

Big tough guy...

當年從貧民區裡出人頭地

who made it out of the neighborhood.

瞧瞧你現在的德行 還不是重操舊業

And look at you now-- back to your roots,

狗改不了吃屎

the way you've always been.

不過是一個還不起債的小毛賊

A small-time crook who can't pay his debts.

我們會找到你的

We're gonna find you, you know,

然後把你開膛破肚

and we're gonna open you up.

林小肯肯

Lincolny-linc.

上氣不接下氣的喲

All huffin' and puffin'.

別用那種鄙夷的眼神看著哥

Don't you look at me like I'm trash.

我的麻煩都解決了 我已經和政府

My house is in order. I'm clear with the government,

獄政局 還有我的上帝都兩清了

the D.O.C. and my God.

然而看起來你卻不同

Doesn't appear to be the same with you.

看看你 又墮落了

Look at you, all backslid.

你本應該隨著年紀增長飛黃騰達的

You're supposed to be going up in the world as you age,

還是你壓根就忘了辦正事呢

or did you not get the memo?

你再不滾出我的門口 我就讓你腦袋開花

You don't get off my deck, I'm gonna crack your skull.

換做我就不會這麼做

I wouldn't do that.

儘管我們相看兩厭 但似乎命運又賜予我們

Seems fate has deigned to join us at the hip once again,

密不可分的機緣

despite our mutual contempt.

瞧瞧這個

Have a look-see.

你從哪得到的這個

Where'd you get this?

這周早些時候出獄時收到的

Received it on release earlier this week.

沒有回信地址

No return address.

如果你在耍我 我就宰了你

If you're playing me, I'll kill you.

看看那上面的郵戳

Take a look at that postmark on that.

或許我是個高手

I may be a sophisti-cat,

但也沒有高到

but not so sophisticated

能偽造出這種東西的程度

as to forge something like that.

更何況

Besides...

我能安著什麼心來你這裡

what angle could I possibly have in coming here

跟你說 看起來你弟弟

and telling you that it looks like your brother

似乎還活著

might just be alive?

越 獄 第五季第一集

這不可能

It's impossible.

我當時也是這麼想的

That's what I thought.

他怎麼會寄給你

Why'd he send it to you?

再說一遍 我當時也是這麼想的

Again, what I thought.

致西爾多·拜格威爾

福克斯河監獄

之後我又重新看了遍這段話

And then I gave the words another look-see.

興許這就是答案

Maybe that's the answer.

"經汝之手

"By your hand

曉後世之榮耀

"You shall know the glories of your Progeny

吾等世界終將撥亂反正 永垂不朽"

"And our world will be made right forevermore."

我他媽怎麼知道這什麼意思

Hell if I know what that means.

但正如這個信封是寄給我的

But just like that envelope's addressed to me,

這段話也是給我的 一定是的

those words are addressed to me. Got to be!

u202dGet out.

我是在幫你理清思路

I'm trying to work with you here.

有沒有任何可能你弟弟活下來了

Is there any possible way your brother could've survived?

我弟弟已經死了

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點