美劇《皆大歡喜(2021)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-17 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

誰在問啊

Who's asking?

皆大歡喜

第一季 第一集

永生

你不用起來的

You don't have to be up.

是嗎

Oh yeah?

待在家裡

Stay home.

和你一起待在家裡嗎

Stay home, with you?

是啊

Yeah.

然後看一整天的漫畫書嗎

And read comic books all day?

是啊

Yeah.

好啊

Okay.

那我這就告訴他們我不去了

I'll just tell them I'm not coming.

你可以稍微遲到一點點

You can just be a little late.

我已經遲到挺久了

I- I'm so late.

誰在問啊 誰在問啊 誰在問啊

Who's asking? Who's asking? Who's asking?

只是 我真的太...

It's- - I'm just so- -

沒事的 真的

It's okay. Yeah.

-我還沒完全醒過來 -當然

- I'm still waking up. - Sure.

但是沉睡感會過去的 我們還是可以做

But it will go. It'll go. We'll do it.

文斯

誰在問啊

起始臺詞

誰在問啊

Who's askin'?

我真得走了 我遲到太久了

It's- - - I've gotta go. I'm so late.

我得走了

I have to go.

那個 我需要我的手臂

Yeah. I need my arm.

我需要帶著我的手臂去工作 謝謝

I need to take my arm to work. Thank you.

好吧

Okay...

我還沒完全醒過來 沒什麼精神

I'm- - I'm still waking up. It's just- -

不 沒事的

No, no, it's fine.

我遲到太久了 傑 我真得走了

I'm just- - I'm so late, J. I gotta move.

Fuck.

誰在問啊

Who's asking?

誰在問啊

Who's asking?

兄弟 還好嗎

Hey, man. What's up?

我馬上就要出發了

Uh, I gotta leave here pretty soon.

大概一小時後就能到你那邊

Should be, uh, up there in an hour.

好吧 挺好的

Okay. Cool.

來跟你過臺詞

To... run lines.

是哦 沒錯 當然

Yes. Right, right. Of course.

你收到劇本了吧

You got the sides, right?

我周一用電郵發給你了

I emailed them to you on Monday.

是的 當然 我收到了 收到了

Yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got 'em. I got 'em.

-這劇本很棒 兄弟 角色很酷 -是啊

- It's a cool script, man. Cool role. - Yeah.

說真的 應該是個好片子 我很激動

Yeah, no, should be a good one. I'm excited.

是啊 應該激動

Yeah, you should be.

好了 兄弟 過來吧 我們趕緊做事

All right, man. Get over here. Let's get into it.

好的 待會兒見

All right. I'll see you in a bit.

等下 傑 傑瑞米

Oh, hey, Jere- - Jeremy.

別吸毒吸嗨了

Don't be stoned.

-當然了 -好的

- For sure. - Fine.

-是 當然了 -待會兒見

- Yeah, of course. - Later.

好的

Yeah.

瞧瞧有什麼好素材

What do we have here?

你好 卡珊德拉

Hello, Cassandra.

Fuck!

傑瑞米

Jeremy!

塞斯:

別打飛機了 趕快來開門

Fuck!

照片裡的這個人戴著眼鏡呢

The guy in this photo is wearing glasses.

我昨晚沒戴眼鏡

I wasn't wearing glasses last night.

新年快樂 教練

Happy New Year, Coach.

-演得很好啊 -是嗎 怎麼樣

- That was good. - Yeah. How's that?

挺好的 很穩

Yeah, yeah. It was good. It was solid.

有沒有那種...

Is that, like,

就是 我希望 在結尾的時候

Like, like, I want- - was the ending,

有沒有 力量收得很緊

like, laser- - like, focused in.

是啊 弄得我都有點不舒服了

Yeah. I was a little uncomfortable almost.

-真的很棒 -那就好

- It was good. - Oh, good.

那意味著 我的表演是有力的

That means, like, I was carrying the power.

是啊 大概我唯一想提出的意見

Yeah. I guess that was my only, like note, um,

就是

is that...

有一次你說了

there is, like, one time when you say,

兩遍"不是嗎"

uh, you say "Wouldn't it" twice.

先說了"不是嗎" 然後

"And that wouldn't it" And

你好像又說了一遍"不是嗎"

then I think you said "Wouldn't it" Again.

你能念下那句臺詞嗎

Can you read the line?

"你喜歡你看到的這情形嗎

"You like what you see?

我這樣直視你的眼睛

Wouldn't it just be phenomenal

直接招供 是史無前例的

for me to look you right in the eye and confess?

不是嗎

Wouldn't it?

給你省了很多艱辛的工作和時間

Save you all this work and time.

-史無前例 對吧 -說了兩遍"不是嗎"

- Phenomenal, am I right?" - Two "Wouldn't its"?

-是啊 說了兩遍"不是嗎" -明白 明白

- Yeah, two "Wouldn't its." - Gotcha, gotcha.

關鍵就在於最後一句臺詞要怎麼表現

It's just all about the delivery of the last line

-深入進去 然後... -沒錯

- Settling back into that and then - Yeah.

再跳脫出來 所以...

getting out of there, so...

最後一句臺詞有點像是陷阱 不是嗎

That last line is kind of a trap, isn't it?

有點吧 可能是 但只要我用心...

Well, a little bit, it can be, as long as I'm committed- -

我們再試試別的表現方法吧

Well, let's just try some different choices.

試試內心很悲傷的感覺 明白嗎

Try it like, you're, like, sad. Inside. You know?

新年快樂 教練

Happy New Year, Coach.

我覺得需要有點...

I feel like there needs to be, um, like...

讓你的角色有點痛苦的感覺 就像是...

A little pain to your charac- - like, okay,

-試試看就像是... -好吧 或許...

- so try it like you... - All right, maybe- -

試試看就像是...

try it like you just- -

就像是你剛剛被蜜蜂蟄了一下

like you just got s- - like, stung by a bee.

但你試圖掩飾這種疼痛 將疼痛內在化

But you are trying to hide the pain, like, internalize the pain.

就像把劇烈的痛苦內在化

Like, internalize, like, that's some intense pain.

新年快樂 教練

Happy New Year, Coach.

我還是覺得你第一種表現方法最棒

I think the first way you did it was great.

-這場戲裡的嗎 -是啊

- In the scene? - Yeah.

-是什麼表現方法 -我也不知道

- When was that? - I dunno,

-我只是想刺激你多給出一些表演形式 -好吧

- I just wanted to try some new motivations. - Okay, okay.

但是你表現得很棒 很放鬆

But you're good. You- - you loosened it up.

-你表現得很棒 -好吧 那再試一次

- You're good. - All right, let's do it again.

你也應該參演這部電影 兄弟

You should be going in on this, man.

你打給你的經紀人說了這事嗎

Did you call your reps about it?

沒有 畢竟我...

Nah, I mean, I'm not- -

我總不能突然跑去參加電影的試鏡

I just can't jump back into it with, like, a feature audition.

我已經很久沒參加過試鏡了 兄弟

I haven't auditioned in a long time, dude.

我覺得你脫離這個行業的時間越久

I feel like the longer you're out of the game,

就會越生疏懈怠

the more rusty you're gonna be.

好吧 我也說不清

Yeah, well, I don't know.

也不一定就是這樣

That's not necessarily true.

我覺得如果我現在去演戲

I mean, I feel like when I go in there now,

他們只能看到《永生》裡的盧克

all they see is Luke from Eternal.

為什麼要抗爭固有印象呢

Why try to fight that?

何不等過段時間人們的印象淡了再說呢

Why not just wait until some time has passed, you know?

你現在賦閒在家就是這個原因啊

That's exactly what got you in the room though.

再說 都已經 都已經過去五年了

It's also, dude, it's been- - it's been five years.

電視臺已經不再播那部劇了

Like, the show's off the air.

操 五年啊

Fuck. Five years.

你需要讓觀眾們看到你 馬上看到你

People need to see you and they need to see you now.

你得拿出作品讓大家看

You gotta get in rooms.

好吧 或許你說得對

Yeah. You're probably right.

或許你說得對 我會再投身這個行業裡的

You're probably right. I'll get into it again,

只是 這次就算了

just, you know, not this time.

這是你的大戲 兄弟 以你為主

This is all you, dude. This is all you, buddy.

安德莉亞去哪兒了

Where's, uh, where's Andrea at?

她去射擊了

She's shootin'.

-是嗎 -是的 她去攝製棚了

- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. She's down at the studio.

相關焦點