環形物語
第一季 第一集
晚上好
Good evening.
或者也可以說早上好 要看你住在哪裡了
Or good morning, depending on where you reside.
我叫拉斯·威拉德
My name is Russ Willard,
我是默瑟實驗物理中心的創建人
and I'm the founder of the Mercer Center for Experimental Physics,
它就建在這裡 俄亥俄州默瑟縣
which was constructed here beneath the town of Mercer, Ohio,
本地人稱之為「迴環」
and which is referred to locally as the Loop.
它的目的是解密和探索宇宙的奧秘
Its purpose: to unlock and explore the mysteries of the universe.
鑑於我們的獨特研究
As a result of our unique research,
在這裡 你將見到一些你此前認為不可能的景象
you will see here sights that, well, you'd say were impossible.
但他們確實存在於這裡
And yet, there they are.
鎮上的每個人都以不同的方式跟迴環有著聯繫
Everyone in town is connected to the Loop in one way or another.
你們將知曉他們的很多故事
And you will come to know many of their tales
早晚會的
in time.
那麼 現在該從何開始呢
So, where now to begin?
羅麗塔
Loretta.
阿爾瑪 這比你的理論更高一層
Alma, this is bigger than your theories.
它涉及的是極限
It's about limits.
被你的「浪人」項目無視的極限
Limits you ignored with your Vagabond project.
阿爾瑪 探求答案的方式有正確和錯誤之分
Alma, there's a right and a wrong way to pursue answers.
你不能堂而皇之地偷走「暗核」的一部分
You can't just steal a piece of the Eclipse
還覺得沒人會察覺
and think no one will notice.
我什麼都沒幹
I've done nothing.
-那羅麗塔怎麼辦 -她怎麼了
- And Loretta? - What about her?
她需要母親
She needs a mother.
但你卻將她置入危險中
And instead, you're putting her in danger.
她可以照顧好自己
She can take care of herself.
但你卻無法照顧好你自己
The same can't be said for you.
我不想再聽你說這些了
I don't want to listen to any more of this.
阿爾瑪 我跟你說 趕快放回去
Alma, I'm telling you, put it back.
滾出我家
Get out of my house.
滾出我家
Get out of my house!
羅麗塔
Loretta?
羅麗塔
Loretta?
將軍
Check.
那個人 他為什麼生你的氣
That man... why was he mad at you?
他生氣是因為我拿走了一樣東西
He's mad because I took something.
-但你跟他說你沒拿 -我確實拿了
- You told him you didn't. - But I did.
你叫我永遠不要偷東西
You told me that I should never steal.
-你說那是不對的 -我不是偷的
- That it's wrong. - I didn't steal it.
我 只是拿到了而已
I, um, obtained it.
你會還回去嗎
Will you give it back?
最終會的
Eventually.
但首先我需要用它來做個實驗
First, I need it for an experiment.
我能幫忙嗎
Can I help?
不行 太危險了
No, it's too dangerous.
你拿走的那個東西
The thing you obtained,
是地下的嗎
is it from underground?
你在地下都幹些什麼
What do you do down there?
你不會明白的
You wouldn't understand.
不 我會的
Yes, I would.
或許將來有一天你會明白
Maybe one day you will.
那一定很了不起 不是嗎
Wouldn't that be something?
-什麼 -我們
- What? - Us.
一起在迴環裡工作
Working together at the Loop.
我很樂意
I'd like that.
你都不知道我們到時候要做什麼
You don't even know what we'd be doing.
那不重要 我們會在一起工作
It doesn't matter. We'd be together.
的確 不是嗎
We would, wouldn't we?
阿爾瑪
Alma?
你會還回去嗎
Will you give it back?
最終會的
Eventually.
但首先我需要用它來做個實驗
First I need it for an experiment.
很好 傑瑞
Very good, Jerry.
謝謝
Thank you.
進步很多了 貝蒂
Much improved, Betty.
給 好好看看你的作業
There you go, to check your work.
放學後來找我一下
See me after class.
你媽媽會很驕傲的
Your mother will be proud.
阿爾瑪
Alma?!
阿爾瑪
Alma?
阿爾瑪
Alma!
阿爾瑪
Alma!
你在幹什麼
What are you doing?
擊中眼睛 就能帶來好運
Hit it in the eye and it's good luck.
住手
Stop.
為什麼
Why?
要是別人打你 你會開心嗎
How would you like to be picked on?
但它只是個機器人
But it's a robot.
阿爾瑪
Alma!
阿爾瑪
Alma!
你有沒有想過機器人是從哪來的
Ever wonder where robots come from?
別來煩我
Leave me alone.
我哥哥說機器人是他們在地下做的研究工作的一部分
My brother says it's part of what they do underground.
他們製造出來的 或者發現的
Like, they made them, or found them.
你跑到這裡來幹什麼
What are you doing out here anyway?
-這一片是我的森林 -不 才不是
- These are my woods. - No, they're not.
只是未獲得正式認可
Well, not officially,
但是 你到底在幹什麼
but what are you doing?
-在找人 -你走失了嗎
- Looking for someone. - You lost?
沒有 是她走失了
No. She is.
誰
Who?
我不需要你的幫助
I don't need your help.
你不會想進去的
You don't want to go in there.
鬧鬼
Haunted.
阿爾瑪
Alma?
我就說吧 鬧鬼
Told you. Haunted.
真棒
Oh, nice.
我收集好看的松果
I collect the good ones.
你到底要找誰
Who you looking for?
你朋友嗎
Your friend?
我媽
My mom.
我可以幫你找到她
I can help you find her.
如果你願意的話
If you want.
你家本來在這裡嗎
Your house was here?
-我從沒見過啊 -因為它現在不見了
- I've just never seen it. - 'Cause it's gone now.
你媽媽在地下工作嗎
Your mom work underground?
我爸媽也是
So do my parents.
也許他們知道她在哪
Maybe they know where she is.
我媽媽應該在書房 但我們得小聲點
My mom should be in her study, but we have to be quiet.
她不喜歡被打擾
She doesn't like being bothered.
你看過我的提案了
You read my proposal.
我還有一些疑慮
There are a few remaining concerns.
疑慮
Concerns?
-有些問題尚未得到回答 -我已經考慮過所有變量了
- Unanswered questions. - I've considered every variable.
-提案裡都寫了 -媽媽
- It's all there in my proposal. - Mom.
你無疑付出了很多努力 我沒那個意思
There's no doubt you've put the work in. I'm not saying that.
-那你是什麼意思 -媽媽
- Well, then, what are you saying? Okay. - Mom?
-你沒看到大人在說話嗎 -我只是...
- Can't you see the adults are talking? - I just...
科爾 我和你爺爺在一起
Cole, I'm with your grandfather.
-我只是想問... -科爾
- I just wanted to ask... - Cole.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-他只是個孩子 -他該懂得分辨是非的
- He's just a boy. - Oh, he knows better.
你也一樣
So do you.
我媽媽...
My mom...
來 我帶你看我房間
Come on. I'll show you my room.
這是我哥哥
This is my brother.
她在找她媽媽
She's looking for her mom.
你告訴媽媽了嗎
Uh, did you tell Mom?
算是說了吧
Sort of.
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果