如若說星球是脆弱的,那麼必將是人的心冷了。
If we say that the planet is fragile, it must be the cold heart of people.
銀河若隱若現,幾顆星子在暖霧瀰漫的初夏墜入海底。
If the Star River is hidden, several starsfall into the sea bottom in the early summer with warm fog.
月色皎潔,白霧蒙蒙的天空下頹唐著熙熙攘攘的人群。
The moon is bright and the sky is misty and decadent with the bustling crowd.
將晚風歸還給日月,然後對星辰給予曖昧。
Return the evening wind to the sun and moon, and then give ambiguity to the stars.
塵俗煙火遮了眼,讓我忘了曾經自己也是有滿眼星星的女孩。
Dust smoke covered the eyes, let me forget that I was also a girl with stars.
那些未將謀面的青春,成了眸色目光裡最絢麗的煙火。
Those who did not meet the youth, became the most gorgeous fireworks in the eyes.
怪我褻瀆了世間的美好,往後的餘生只能以冷漠贖之。
Blame me for desecrating the beauty of the world, the rest of my life can only be redeemed with indifference.
街角的小商店販賣著冒泡的可樂、甜甜的冰淇淋和夏日的冷風。
Small shops on the corner sell bubbling coke, sweet ice cream and cool summer wind.
抬頭皆是暖陽,前途光明、無可限量。
The sun is warm and the future is bright and limitless.
我偷偷藏了眼裡的光,只為在生活裡走得堅定且漫長。
I secretly hide the light in my eyes, only to walk firm and long in life.