要是那天,我抓住你就好了。
If only that day, I would catch you.
所有不合時宜的相遇,都是遺憾讓人心疼。
All untimely encounters are regrettable and distressing.
有些故事沒講完,那就算了吧。
Some stories are not finished, so forget it.
沒有結局的故事,倒不如給它一個落幕。
A story without an ending, it would be better to end it.
你怎麼這麼懂事啊,連崩潰的時候都不發出任何聲響。
Why are you so sensible, you don't even make any noise when you crash.
我最大的遺憾,是你的遺憾與我有關。
My biggest regret is that your regret is related to me.
漸漸的我不再期待任何人和事了。
Gradually, I stopped looking forward to anyone and anything.
很感謝你能來也不遺憾你離開。
Thank you very much for coming and not regretting your leaving.
真遺憾那個小笨蛋硬是要錯過我呢。
It's a pity that little fool wants to miss me.
枕頭裡藏滿了發黴的夢 夢裡住著無法擁有的人。
The pillow is full of moldy dreams, and there are people in the dreams who cannot be owned.