如果我有資格發你的名字,就不需要任何文案。
If I'm qualified to send your name, I don't need any copywriting.
這是一個流行離開的世界,但我們都不擅長告別。
It's a popular world to leave, but we're not good at saying goodbye.
你朝我伸出手的時候,我差點以為,這一生都可以跟你走。
When you reached out to me, I almost thought that I could go with you all my life.
很遺憾吧,那麼喜歡連張合照都沒有。
I'm sorry, I don't even like a group photo.
沒能留住你,但說真的,那時我真的超喜歡你。
I couldn't keep you, but seriously, I really liked you at that time.
我們本來可以做的更好,但當想要做的更好的時候已經來不及了。
We could have done better, but it's too late to do better.
你什麼都是我教的,可最後你卻是別人的。
I teach you everything, but in the end you are someone else's.
怎麼奔跑也跨不過去,只好伸出手道別。
How can not run across the past, had to extend a hand to say goodbye.
對於心動,我只想隔岸觀火,直到熄滅。
For the heart, I just want to watch the fire from the other side, until it goes out.
朋友不甘,愛人不敢。
Not willing to be friends with you, but dare not be lovers with you.