提示:點擊上方↑↑↑藍色字一鍵關注在線英語聽力室
◆ 上班
I'm going to be late.
我要遲到了。
I punched in on time today.
我今天按時打上了卡。
It's time to go to work.
上班時間到了。
I drive to work every day.
我每天開車去上班。
How do you go to work?
你怎麼上班?
I always go to work on foot.
我經常步行去上班。
◆ 下班
Let's call it a day.
讓我們收工吧。
We can leave now.
我們現在可以下班了。
Do you have time after work?
你下班後有空嗎?
I often eat out with my coworkers after work.
下班後我經常和同事在外面吃飯。
再來學兩個常用的相關表達
#1 My Morning Coffee Makes Me Perk Up
I’m not a morning person (someone who has a lot of energy in the morning), so I need some coffee to help me perk up.
作為一個非晨起型人(早上總是元氣滿滿的人),喝點咖啡來提神是不錯的方法。
The phrasal verb perk up describes when someone becomes happier and in a better mood after feeling not so good.
短語裡的動詞這裡描述的是某個人在精神不振後變得更愉悅,振奮。
講解:Perk up 表示讓你元氣滿滿,精神振奮的意思。
我熬夜了,所以需要個coffee來perk me up.
Perk up 還可以指To refresh the appearance of (讓…煥然一新)
New furniture and paint perked up the room. 新的家具讓房間煥然一新。
#2 I Look Through My E-Mails And Dash Off Quick Replies
I get a ton of (a very large number of) e-mails, so one of the first things I do is look through my messages.
我每天都會收到很多很多郵件,所以我每天第一件事就是快速瀏覽所有的郵件。
To look through means to look at a number of things quickly.
Look through在這裡的意思是很快速的看很多東西。
I also dash off replies to any messages that need quick responses – the phrasal verb dash off means to write (and usually send) something fast.
我也會快速回復那些需要回復的郵件,短語裡的動詞dash off在這裡指的是快速的發送或者寫。