1. I'm kind, easy-going and always ready to help others. 我親切、隨和,總是樂於助人。
be ready to do sth 準備做某事
2. With my special care, my mother recovered quickly. 在我的精心照料下,媽媽很快就康復了。
3. I was totally engaged in my study and seldom paid attention to my mother's feelings. 我完全投入到學習中,很少關注母親的感受。
be engaged in sth 忙於某事;
pay attention to 注意
4. I'm easy to get along with and I like to make friends. 我容易相處並且喜歡交朋友。
get along with 與……相處融洽
5. Being an active young person, I like sports and outdoor activities. 作為一個活躍的年輕人,我喜歡體育運動和戶外活動。
6. Some of us always take it for granted (that)our parents or grandparents should take care of us.我們中的有些人總是理所當然地認為,父母或者祖父母應該照顧我們。
take ... for granted (that) 認為……理所當然
7. I think all of us should mind our behavior in public places. 我認為我們大家都應該注意在公共場所的行為舉止。
8. If it's convenient for you, let's meet at 8:30 outside the school gate. 如果你方便的話,我們8點半在學校門口碰面吧。
it is convenient (for sb) to do sth (某人) 方便做某事
9. I can do my bit to help with the housework, so as to share mother's daily burden. 我儘自己的一點力來幫忙做家務,以分擔媽媽的日常負擔。
do one’s bit 儘自己的本分;so as to 為了
10. Let me know what time suits you best.告訴我什麼時間你最方便。
11. I wonder if it is convenient for you to join me in visiting the exhibition. 我想知道你是否方便和我一起去參觀展覽。
I wonder if / whether 我不知道是否……;
it is convenient (for sb) to do sth (某人) 方便做某事;
join sb in doing sth 和某人一起做某事
12. I worked hard and got along well with my teachers and classmates. 我學習努力,與老師同學相處融洽。
got along with 與……相處融洽
13. We must learn to handle conflicts calmly and wisely. 我們必須學會冷靜明智地處理衝突。
handle 處理;解決
14. I managed to persuade my classmates into accepting my idea. 我設法說服了我的同學接受我的想法。
manage to do sth 設法做某事;
persuade sb into doing sth 說服某人做某事
15. Good listening can show respect, promote understanding, and improve interpersonal relationship. 認真傾聽可以表示尊重,增進理解,並改善人際關係。
promote 促進;improve 改善
16. In a word, good listening can really enable us to get closer to each other. 總之,認真傾聽確實能使我們拉近彼此的距離。
in a word 總之;
enable sb / sth to do sth 使某人 / 某事物做某事;
get close to 接近
17. Everyone in our society should help those in need. 我們社會上的每個人都應該幫助那些有困難的人。
in need 在困難中;在困境中
18. It is greatly important to try to keep a good relationship with other classmates. 努力和其他同學保持良好關係非常重要。
it is important to do sth 做某事很重要;
keep a good relationship with 與……保持良好的關係
19.Instead of blaming each other, we should communicate more. 我們應該多溝通,而不是互相指責。
instead of 代替;而不是
20. It is a good opportunity for the only child like me to learn to share and work together. 這是一個像我這樣的獨生子女學習分享和共同協作的好機會。
an opportunity to do sth 做某事的機會