365天英語口語天天練-看電影(可息屏)
1、How about going to a movie tonight?
今晚去看電影怎麼樣?
2、The movie is a big hit.
這是一部熱門電影。
3、I’m a big movie fan.
我是個電影迷。
4、What kind of films do you like?
你喜歡看什麼電影?
5、Who is the heroine in this film?
這部電影的女主角是誰??
6、What’s the plot?
是什麼劇情?
7、It’s been a long time since I last saw a film.
我已經?很長時間沒看電影了。
8、I have two movie tickets.
我有兩張電影票。
9、I have two coupons for the Capital Cinema.
我有兩張首都電影院的贈券。
10、Which cinema shall we go to?
我們去哪家電影院?
11、Which movie do you want to see?
你想看哪部片子?
12、Which showtime shall we choose?
我們要看哪一場?
13、We can book the tickets online.
我們可以從網上訂票。
14、We should head for the cinema early.
我們應該早點動身去電影院。
15、Or else we would definitely have problems getting good seats.
否則我們肯定就找不到好位子了。
16、The foul air in the cinema disgusts me.
電影院裡汙濁的空氣讓我討厭。
17、So many scalpers!
這麼多票販子!
18、Do you still have the tickets for the performance of Juno at 10 am?
《朱諾》這部電影下午10點那場還有票嗎?
19、I』d like two tickets in the fifteenth row.
我要兩張15排的票。
20、I』d like seat 7.
我要7號座位。
21、Let’s get in.
咱們進去吧。
22、The conditions and facilities of this cinema are pretty good.
這個電影院的環境和設施還可以。
23、Excuse me for a while.
我出去一下。
24、Keep your voice down.
你小聲點講話。
25、I can’t watch it any longer. I’m leaving.
我看不下去了,我走了。
26、This film is very moving.
這部影片很感人。
27、This film is boring.
這部電影真沒勁。
對話:
Andrew: Wow, so many students are crowding in — more than I expected. We’re lucky to arrive an hour earlier. Or else we would definitely have problems getting good seats.
哇,這麼多學生湧進來了----比我預料中的還要多。我們早到一個小時真是太幸運了。否則我們肯定就找不到好位子了。
Heather: I learned my lesson from the last experience. I didn’t arrive early enough, so I ended up with a terrible seat — all the way up in the front row! It was one of my worst movie experiences ever.
我這也吸取了上次的教訓。上次我到得不夠早,結果坐了一個很差的位子---最前排!那是我最痛苦的看電影經歷之一了。
Andrew:Yeah. I hate sitting in the front row.
是啊。我也不喜歡坐在前排。
Heather: By the way, it was really thoughtful of you to get me the ticket. I really appreciate it. I』ll buy some popcorn and a drink for us.
順便說一句,你可真細心為我弄到了這張票。我真的很感激。我去買點爆米花和飲料。
Andrew:That would be great!
那太好了。
Heather: You hold my place, and I』ll be back as soon as possible. Oh, I almost forgot. I』d better hold on to my ticket stub in case they won’t let me in.
你佔著位置,我會儘快回來的,哦,我差點忘了,我最好還是自己拿著票根吧,以防他們不讓我進來。
Andrew:OK.
好的。