CCTV.com消息(快樂學漢語1月28日播出):點擊看視頻<<<
旁白: 話說,在號稱"東勝神州"的連雲港
Billed as "Magic Land in the East",
Lianyungang boasts
有一座"花果山"。
the legendary Huaguo Mountain.
在山上,
On the mountain,
有一塊來歷不明的大石頭。
there is an huge unknown stone.
幾百年來屹立在山上,雷打不動。
For hundreds of years, it remains
firm against thunderbolts.
終於有一天,
One day at last,
那塊大石頭
this huge stone
忽然發出巨大的聲響。
produces a big bang suddenly.
從裡面蹦出來一隻猴子。
a monkey jumps out of it.
後來,人們叫他孫悟空。
Later people call it Sun Wukong,
the Monkey King.
王淵源:哦,這是什麼地方啊?
Oh, what place is it?
我好像沒來過。
I don't seem to have ever
been here before.
我看前面有個人。
I see someone right ahead.
我剛好去問問。
Let me go over and ask her.
姑娘,這是...
Hi, Miss, what place is ...
韓佳: 啊,妖怪!
Oh, there is a monster!
王淵源:妖怪?哪兒有妖怪。
A monster? No, there's no monster.
韓佳: 你不就是妖怪嘛!
Aren't you a monster?
王淵源:這位姑娘,我不是妖怪。
Oh, Miss, I'm not a monster.
我是石猴啊。
I'm a stone monkey.
我第一次來這裡。
This is my first time to be here.
有點搞不清楚方向。
I sort of lost my way.
想請教姑娘,這是什麼地方?
Excuse me, Miss, what place is it?
韓佳: 嗨,你是要打聽路啊?
Oh, you're asking for directions?
王淵源:什麼路?
What "lu"?
韓佳: 你不是要打聽路嘛?
Aren't you asking for directions?
王淵源:"打聽路"是什麼路啊?
What does "da ting lu" mean?
韓佳: 我說的"打聽路"是指問路。
The "da ting lu" I said means to
ask for directions.
"打聽"就是指
"Dating" means
向別人了解、詢問情況或者是消息。
to ask or inquire about something.
你下次再問路的時候可以說。
When you ask for directions
next time.
Xiàng nín dǎting yíxià zhèlǐ shì shénme dìfang a
向 您 打聽 一下, 這裡 是 什麼 地方 啊?
May I ask you what place this is?
這猴子還會說英語!
This monkey can even speak English!
真不簡單!
That's amazing!