1.Living in my heart, have you paid the rent yet?
住在我心裡,你交房租了嗎?
2.If I left you, not I do not love you, but I was hurt by you.
如若我離開了你,不是我不愛你了,而是我被你傷透了。
3.If I said goodbye, would you love me a little more.
如果我說離別,你會不會愛我多一點。
4.All for the sake of others people really tired, love yourself.
處處為別人著想的人真的太累了,心疼自己呀。
5.You are so lonely, but you say it's nice to be alone.
你那麼孤獨,卻說一個人真好。
6.Are you happy? I finally return you to Renhai.
你開心嗎,我終於將你歸還人海。
7.Let me tell you a joke: I went into her room and forgot to delete the notes.
我給你們講一個笑話:我進她空間忘了刪記錄。
8.I thought you came to save me, but you took half my life.
以為你是來救我,卻要了我半條命。
9.Maybe one day Iundefinedll hear your name, and Iundefinedll laugh and say I donundefinedt know.
或許有天再聽到你的名字,我會笑著說不認識。
10.You give me a promise, I cried, you give me a relationship, I really stood there reluctant to go.
你給我一個承諾,我就哭了,你給我一段感情,我就真的站在那裡捨不得走了。
11.There is no such thing as empathy in the world, because if there is, there are a lot of things you would not say.
這世界上其實根本沒有感同身受這回事,因為如果有,你有很多話都不會說出口。
12.Some tears can not be stopped, just like you.
有些眼淚原來是擋不住的,就像你。