Oh, my love is like a red, red rose,
呵,我的愛人像朵紅紅的玫瑰
That&39;s sweetly played in tune.
奏得合拍又和諧。
As fair as you, my bonnie lass,
我的好姑娘,多麼美麗的人兒!
So deep in love am I;
請看我,多麼深摯的愛情!
And I will love you still, my dear,
親愛的,我永遠愛你
Till all the seas gone dry.
縱使大海乾涸水流盡。
Till all the seas gone dry, my dear,
縱使大海乾涸水流盡,
And the rocks melt with the sun;
太陽將巖石燒作灰塵,
I will love you till, my dear,
親愛的,我永遠愛你,
While the sands of life shall run.
只要我一息猶存。
And fare you well, my only love!
珍重吧,我唯一的愛人,
And fare you well, a while!
珍重吧,讓我們暫時別離,
And I will come again, my love,
但我定要回來,
Though it were ten thousand mile.
哪怕千裡萬裡!