1、Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
生活就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊會是哪種。
2、Mama always said there's an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going, where they've. been?
媽媽常說要知道一個人的很多事情,只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道。他會往哪走,他住在哪裡。
3、Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you, Forrest. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces our legs.
不要管其他人,說他們比你強,福雷斯。如果上帝讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每個人一雙腳撐。
4、Remember what I told you, Forrest. You're no different than anybody else is.
記住我說的話,你和其他任何人都是一樣的。
5、Our house was never empty. There was always folks coming and going.
我們的房子總是住滿了人,經常是人來人往。
6、It must be hard being a king.
看來「王」確實不好當啊。
7、You know, it's funny how your remember some things, but some things you can't.
你知道,你的記憶有時候清楚的不得了,有時候卻什麼也不記得。
8、Mama says "stupid is as stupid does".
媽媽說「做傻事的才是傻瓜」。
9、My mama always told me that miracles happen every day.
媽媽總是對我說,每天都會有奇蹟。
10、Bubba was my best good friend. And even I know that ain't something you can find just around the corner.
布巴是我最好的朋友。我還知道,好朋友不是那麼容易找到的。
11、A promise is a promise.
要信守諾言。
12、Death is just a part of life. Something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it, but I was destined to be your mama. I did the best I could.
死亡只是生命的一部分,是我們註定要面對的。我並不知道,但我註定要做你的媽媽,我就盡力做好。
13、—What's my destiny, Mama?
—You're going to have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you 're going to get.
——我的命運是什麼,媽媽?
——你要自己弄明白。人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。
14、Now Mama said there's only so much fortune a man really needs, and the rest is just for showing off.
媽媽說財產不用太多,一個人用不了多少,多餘的錢,只是用來炫耀。
15、They just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that running for no particular reason.
—Why are you doing this?
—I just felt like running.
My mama aalways said, "You got to put the past behind you before you can move on."
他們就是不相信有些人跑步什麼原因都沒有。
——你為什麼這樣做?
——我只是想跑。
媽媽說過,「你得丟開以往的事,才能不斷繼續前進。」
——————————————
內容來源——電影《阿甘正傳》
侵刪。