有人說「職場如戰場」,這話雖然有點過了,但是無論是職場小白還是有經驗的人,有些職場忌諱仍然需要謹慎避免,一旦踩中「地雷」輕則離職重則影響前途。那麼,我們在職場中到底需要注意些什麼呢?TutorABC整理了4段職場英語口語對話解答你的疑惑。
職場忌諱一:The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill.
這山望著那山高
職場英語口語對話:
Terry: Hi, Ben, I intend to give up this dead-end job and seek a promising one.
泰瑞:嗨,本,我打算放棄這份沒有出路的工作,尋找一份更有前途的。
Benjamin: The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill. Tomorrow is promised to nobody. You'd better think twice before you act.
班傑明:這山望著那山高,誰也不能保證明天會怎樣。你最好三思而後行。
職場忌諱二:Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
過早樂觀
職場英語口語對話:
Tom: The client seemed very happy with our products and said he may sign the contract next week.
湯姆:客戶似乎對我們的產品很滿意,說下周可能籤合同呢。
Jane: Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I think we need to make further contact with them dispelling all their misgivings.
簡:不要高興得太早,我覺得有必要進一步與客戶溝通,消除他們所有的顧慮。
職場建議:Get a hold of yourself
控制好情緒,不必過於擔心
職場英語口語對話:
Tom: I had a really terrible day. I lost a very important document, and all the work I've done was screwed up!
湯姆:今天倒黴透了,我弄丟了一份重要文件,一天的工作白幹了!
Jane: Get a hold of yourself. Maybe I can help you find it.
簡:不要過於擔心,也許我可以幫你找到它。
職場建議:on the up and up
光明磊落
職場英語口語對話:
Manager: This applicant is just great if all the information in the resume is true.
經理:如果這位應聘者簡歷上的信息屬實的話,那他真是個優秀的人才。
Jane: Congratulations, sir! I've checked it all out, and he's on the up and up.
簡:恭喜經理,我查驗過了,他的信息全部屬實。
職場雖然競爭殘酷,但是也不乏恩師益友,與人為善,可以讓我們在高壓的工作中不忘初心。職場英語雖然有些難度,但是學得好的也大有人在,積極進取,可以讓我們在殘酷的競爭中佔據有利地位。
長按上面二維碼,加小編微信加入:金融英語、會計英語、商務英語、考研英語、外貿英語和法律英語 微信學習群!分享和轉發是最大的支持, 點個在看點擊下方「閱讀原文」關注公眾號!