1.Falling in love with a city is mostly because there is a person you love living here.
愛上一座城,大抵是因為,這裡住著一個你愛的人。
2.The sorrow was so well hidden that no one would see it.
那悲傷藏得那麼好,不願被任何人看見。
3.You don't know how to love yourself.
你不懂得愛自己。
4.Some feelings are like documents in the wastebasket. I don't want to see them, and I can't bear to empty them.
有些感情就像廢紙簍裡的文件,不想看到,又不忍清空。
5.I would have thought of the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本將心向明月,無奈明月照溝渠。
6.Long years, thin clothes.
歲月長,衣裳薄。
7.I feel so tired to keep your vague promise.
守著你的那句模糊的許諾,我的心感覺好累。
8.Company is the longest love confession, good-looking is company, ugly is entanglement.
陪伴是最長情的告白,長得好看是陪伴,長得醜就是糾纏。
9.Loneliness is not born, but the moment you fall in love with someone.
孤單不是與生俱來,而是由你愛上一個人的那一刻開始。
10.Since then, he has no intention to love good night and let him go to the West Tower in the bright moon.
從此無心愛良夜,任他明月下西樓。
11.Always shallow, but deep feelings.
向來緣淺,奈何情深。
12.All pitiful, but also because of their own wishful thinking.
萬般可憐,也只因自己一廂情願。