Lessons: Each one of us is here to learn lessons

2021-03-02 跟Susan一起朗讀

今天我朗讀的主題是「lessons教訓」。我一直困惑於人生生老病死愛恨情仇的目的是什麼?現在我比較接受的觀念就是我們來地球投胎都是來學習我們特定的功課,都是來體驗和學習愛自己和愛他人。生命就是一次lesson.以這樣的新角度來看待人生,那麼我相信很多困擾你的痛苦自然會解除。

( 歡迎點擊以上音頻收聽Susan的朗讀!)

LESSONS

教訓

 

I have made lessons easy and fun.

我讓教訓變得輕鬆、有趣。

 

I am willing to learn.

我願意學習。

 

I am learning to look for the love that is always hidden inside every lesson.

我正學著尋找每一次教訓背後隱藏的愛。

 

Each one of us is here to learn lessons.

我們所有人都應該吸取教訓。

 

I am learning about the relationship between my thoughts and my experiences, and I am doing the best I can with the knowledge and understanding I have.

我正學著領會思想和經歷之間的關係,並盡力做到充分運用我的知識和悟性。

 

Learning 「the lesson」 has to do with being willing to change.

吸取教訓意味著必須願意做出改變。

 

My Higher, Spiritual Self is changeless and eternal, and so all that really changes is my temporary, human self.

由於我的更高的自我是無法改變、永垂不朽的,因此真正發生改變的是我經常變化的人性。

 

I have been taught to believe it is hard to change.

過去我所接受的教育認為人性很難改變。

 

Well, I now know that I can choose to buy into that, or I can choose to believe it is easy to change.

現在,我知道我可以聽從他人的意見,或者我可以選擇相信人性是可以改變的。

 

I can resist, deny, get angry, and build walls, but eventually I will learn the lesson anyway.

一開始我會抵制、拒絕、發脾氣,甚至在心裡築起一道高牆, 但最終我都會接受教訓。

 

It helps to be willing to learn.

因為我願意不斷學習。

 

英語課程報名請點擊下面「閱讀原文」進入Susan的課程主頁!

如果喜歡Susan的朗讀,歡迎親們點擊下面」喜歡作者「打賞下,這樣我的分享動力會更強啦哈哈哈!

相關焦點