如何利用文章提升口語:
首先通篇熟讀,一般我每天會讀10到20遍;
按照文章內容,回答問題,儘量用文中的句式和詞串,這也是一個學習的過程;
有些文章會稍難一些,是為了擴充詞彙量,唯有日復一日的積累方能成就驚人的詞彙量。
大家開口說中文是專門為那些學中文的外國朋友準備的,其實就是反過來說英文罷了,你也可以試一下把這部分的內容用英語表達出來;
專用QQ練習群---大家開口說英語;
本公眾號純粹基於個人愛好,學語言的路上,我們一路相伴,巴拉巴拉練起來,Good luck!
Can you think of something recent that you wish you had done differently? I can.
你能想到最近有什麼事你希望自己沒那樣做嗎?我能。
Last weekend, I decided to paint my living room walls a new color.
上周末,我決定給客廳牆壁刷上新顏色。
But the green I chose was a huge mistake!
但我選擇的綠色是一個巨大的錯誤!
After painting two walls, I looked up and realized the color was terribly drab.
刷完兩面牆後,我抬頭看,發現這個顏色非常單調。
I regret painting the walls that green.
我後悔把牆漆成那種綠色。
I wish I had not hurried to paint the room.
我希望我當初沒急著粉刷房間。
I should have tested the color first.
我應該先試驗一下顏色的。
To regret means to feel sorry for, sad about or disappointed in something you did or did not do.
後悔意味著對自己所做或未做的事情感到遺憾、悲傷或失望。
There are a lot of ways to express regret in English.
英語中有許多關於後悔的表達方式。
Today on our program, we will look at three phrases Americans use to talk about regrets big or small.
今天,在我們的節目中,我們將研究美國人用來談論大大小小的遺憾的三個短語。
They are: I regret, I wish and I should have.
它們分別是:「I regret」, 「I wish」和「I should have」。
The first phrase is "I regret."
第一個短語是「I regret」。
When we use this phrase, we usually follow it with some form of noun, such as a gerund, noun phrase or noun clause.
我們使用該短語時,其後通常會跟著名詞的某種形式,如動名詞、名詞短語或名詞性從句。
It is quite common for English speakers to follow the phrase "I regret" with a gerund.
對於講英語的人而言,「I regret」短語後接動名詞是很常見的。
You may remember that gerunds are nouns ending in -ing.
你可能還記得,動名詞是以-ing結尾的名詞。
Listen to this speaker use a gerund after the phrase:
注意聽這位說話者是如何用這個短語後接動名詞的:
"I regret coming here. I want to go home now."
「我後悔來到了這裡。現在我想回家。」
Did you find the gerund? It was "coming."
你找到動名詞了嗎? 是「coming」。
Questions:
1. Please give me a sentence use 「I regret...」.
2. When we use 「I regret..」,what usually follow it?
大家開口說中文---每天說幾句!
To regret means to feel sorry for, sad about or disappointed in something you did or did not do.
後悔意味著對自己所做或未做的事情感到遺憾、悲傷或失望。
There are a lot of ways to express regret in English.
英語中有許多關於後悔的表達方式。
Today on our program, we will look at three phrases Americans use to talk about regrets big or small.
今天,在我們的節目中,我們將研究美國人用來談論大大小小的遺憾的三個短語。
語言的本質在交流,開口是王道!
英語學習無捷徑,積累有收穫!