巷子很窄,很長,沒有門沒有窗,我用舊鑰匙敲打著那堵厚牆。
The alley was long and winding, with no doors and no windows. I knocked on the thick wall with an old key.
"我喜歡你"意味著從現在開始你就有能力來傷害我。
"I like you" means you have the ability to hurt me from now on.
裙擺輕舞落寞的美麗又不是她的錯。
It's not her fault that the skirt is dancing and lonely and beautiful.
枕中藏著一個發黴的夢,夢裡住著一個無法擁抱的人。
The pillow is full of moldy dreams, which are full of people who can't be hugged.
這沙漠中最美的地方,就是藏有水井的地方。
What makes the desert beautiful is where it hides a well.
愛如鮮花,永不張開;欲望如野草,瘋狂生長。
Love is like a flower, it never opens, and desire grows like wild grass.
生長是將我愛你的道路從狂奔變成義無反顧。
Growth is the road I love you from rampage to righteousness.
所以我們都不能回頭。
That's it. We're not going back.
想談一段爸媽都知道的祝福戀愛。
To talk about a love that my parents know everyone's blessing.
我會在這裡站穩腳跟,慢慢陷入已褪色的花紋中,消失無影無蹤,襯託凋零的玫瑰。
I want to take root here, slowly fall into the faded pattern and disappear without trace, so as to set off the dead rose.
若愛一個人,那就愛整個她,照他的本來面目去愛她,而不是脫離實際希望她像那樣。
If you love a person, then love the whole of her, love her as he is, rather than divorced from reality, hoping that she will be like this or that.