()代表略讀,~代表連讀
領讀句子:
上篇
1. I wan(t) to sli(de) down the slide.
我想去玩滑滑梯。
2. Le(t) me hold~you,Sweetie.
甜心,讓我抓住你。
3.Mom, I wan(t) to play on the playground.
媽媽,我想去遊樂場玩。
4. Do you wan(t) to swing?
你想玩蕩鞦韆嗎?
下篇
5. Push me harder / slower.
更用力/輕輕的推我。
6. Look~a(t) me. I’m flying this high.
看,我飛得這麼高。
7.Look~around, Honey. Nobody’s~(h)ere anymore.
寶貝,你看看四周,已經沒有人了。
8. Let’s play a little bi(t) more.
我們再多玩一會兒吧。
I wan(t) to sli(de) down the slide.
我想去玩滑滑梯。
Le(t) me hold~you,Sweetie.
甜心,讓我抓住你。
I wan(t) to go to the playground.
我想去遊樂場。
Mom, I wan(t) to play on the playground.
媽媽,我想去遊樂場玩。
Okay! Then let’s go ou(t) together.
好!那我們一起去吧。
Today is too col(d) to go ou(t).
今天出門太冷了。
Shouldn’t~you do your homewor(k) first?
你不是應該先做功課嗎?
My friends~are playing there.
我的朋友們在那裡玩。
Let’s go down the slide.
我們去玩滑滑梯吧。
Can you hol(d) me, Mom?
媽媽,你能抓住我嗎?
I can sli(de) down by myself.
我可以自己玩滑滑梯。
You shoul(d) no(t) walk~up the slide.
你不可以從滑滑梯走上去。
Don』(t) clim(b)~up too high.
不要爬的太高。
Let’s get~on the seesaw.
我們去坐翹翹板吧。
Mommy will get~on the seesaw with you.
媽媽和你一起坐翹翹板。
Do you wan(t) to swing?
你想玩蕩鞦韆嗎?
Be careful when you pass~around~a moving.
當你經過擺動的鞦韆時,要小心點。
Wheeeee! My honey’s coming down.
哇哇!我的寶貝爬下來了。
Push me harder / slower.
更用力/輕輕的推我。
Hold~on! It’s going higher.
抓緊了!要更高了喔。
Mom, you don』(t) have to push me.
媽媽,你也可以不用推我。
Can you sto(p) the swing? I wan(t) to get~off.
你可以幫我停住鞦韆嗎?我想下來了。
Look~a(t) me. I’m flying this high.
看,我飛得這麼高。
I feel li(ke) flying in the sky.
我感覺像飛在天上。
My baby’s going~u(p) to the sky.
我的寶貝到天空上去了!
It’s dangerous to jump~off the swing.
從鞦韆上跳下來是很危險的。
Mom,I’m scare(d) to go u(p) the top~of the jungle gym.
媽媽,我害怕爬到攀爬架的頂端上。
Wan(t) to see who can hang~on the bar longer?
想要看誰能在單槓上吊更久嗎?
Mommy will sit~on the bench.
媽咪會坐在板凳上。
You nee(d) to be looking~at me.
你一定要看著我喔。
Now let’s go bac(k) to the house.
現在我們要回家了。
Let’s play a little bi(t) more.
我們再多玩一會兒吧。
Look~around, Honey. Nobody’s~(h)ere anymore.
寶貝,你看看四周,已經沒有人了。
The other children mus(t) go back~(h)ome~already.
其他小孩一定已經回家了。