美劇《行屍之懼》第三季第一集Part140-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-13 可小果

AMC《行屍之懼》前情提要

Previously on AMC's Fear the Walking Dead...

我看見一架直升飛機降落在邊境外

I saw a helicopter landing across the border.

-這裡是我的家 -但你不必為它而死

- This is my home. - But you don't have to die for it.

尼克

Nick!

我們會走 我們所有人

We'll go. All of us.

不 麥蒂 離開這裡

No. Maddy, get out of here.

放下槍

Put down the gun.

-媽媽 -麥蒂

- Mom! - Maddie!

麥蒂

Maddie!

別碰她

Get your hands off her!

我們只是在找我哥哥

We're just looking for my brother!

別抵抗了 艾麗莎

Stop fighting, Alicia.

Stop.

軍事基地 禁區

我想跟人談談

I wanna talk to someone.

讓我跟管事的人談談 拜託

Let me talk to someone in charge, please!

等等 你們

Wait, what are you--

你們帶他去哪

where are you taking him?

沒事

It's okay!

-崔維斯 -沒事 麥蒂

- Travis! - It's okay, Maddie.

你們要帶他去哪 崔維斯

Where are you taking him? Travis!

-崔維斯 -我會找到你的 麥蒂

- Travis! - I'll find you, Maddie.

一槍

One shot, man.

一槍

One shot.

去死吧 威利

Go to hell, Willy.

-死亡時間 -16:15

- Time of death-- - 16:15.

15.

他身高1米87

He's 6' 2".

-190 -走

- 190. - Move.

不 不

No. No!

天啊 天啊

Oh, God. Oh, my God.

行屍之懼 第三季第一集

會沒事的

It's gonna be okay.

你媽媽和妹妹也在這裡

Your mother and sister are here.

他們把她們帶去了別的地方

They took them somewhere else.

克裡斯

Chris?

他們做的嗎

They do this to her?

在十字路口

At the crossing.

我們被埋伏了

We were ambushed.

你在邊境看到了誰嗎

Did you see anyone at the border?

只看到了死人

Just the dead.

我看到這裡 還以為是個難民營

I saw this place, I thought it was a refugee camp.

你又不知道

You couldn't have known.

我們就不知道

We didn't.

還以為巡邏隊是軍方的人 直到他們撲了上來

Thought the patrol was military until they were on top of us.

你是來找我的嗎

You came looking for me?

我必須來

I had to.

我要帶你去你媽媽身邊

I'm taking you to your mother

而且我要想辦法把我們弄出去

and I'm getting us out of here.

我們所有人

All of us.

-有什麼發現嗎 -沒有

- Anything? - No.

天花板呢

What about the ceiling?

有空間嗎

Is there room?

什麼都沒有

There's nothing.

我們不該來的

We shouldn't have come here.

我們必須來

We had to.

不 我們不該找他 追他

No, we shouldn't be looking for him, chasing him.

這總是讓我們吃苦頭

It always blows back on us.

抱歉把你們關起來

Sorry to keep you.

我是特洛伊

I'm Troy.

請坐 女士

Please, please sit, ma'am.

喝茶嗎

Tea?

咖啡沒煮好 所以...

Coffee wasn't brewed, so, uh...

我跟我手下聊過了

I-I spoke to my men

你們不該遭受如此粗暴的對待

and, uh, you shouldn't have been handled so roughly.

科特·斯科格斯特蘭上尉

那為什麼這樣對我們

So why were we?

你們是從邊境來的

Well, you-you came from the border.

邊境很危險

Border's dangerous.

有人想要我們的燃料

You know, folks, they want our fuel

也襲擊過我們

and we've had attacks.

我們沒襲擊你們 特洛伊

Well, we weren't attacking, Troy.

我們還是得審查你 女士

Well, we still have to process you, ma'am.

這是安全規程

It's just security protocol.

崔維斯在哪

Where's Travis?

他被分開審查了

He's being processed separately.

那是什麼意思

What does that mean?

我得知道你從哪裡來

I need to know where you came from

你的同伴

and who you came with.

是否有其他人加入

And if someone else is joining,

我得知道是誰 有多少人 從哪個方向來

I need to know who and how many and what direction.

我們是單獨來的

We came alone.

我們只是在找我兒子尼克

We're just looking for my son, Nick.

我們需要你的幫助

We need your help.

好吧

Okay.

你們是從墨西哥北上的

And, uh, you traveled north from-from Mexico.

為什麼是墨西哥

Why-why Mexico?

我們有個朋友 他在那裡有房子

We had a friend who had a place there.

崔維斯嗎

Travis.

不 他

No, he's...

he's...

我們是一起的

we're together.

會變冷的

It's gonna get cold.

-什麼 -茶

- What? - The tea.

我媽媽只喝滾燙的茶 所以

My mother only ever drank it piping hot, so.

抱歉 這裡沒有美國人

Sorry. There's-there's no Americans here

除了我手下

besides my people.

那就放我們走

Then let us go.

我兒子他...

My son, he's...

他在外頭某處

He's out there somewhere.

孤獨一人

Alone.

換作是你在荒廢之地裡走丟了

I'm sure if you were lost in the wasteland,

你母親也會不計一切來找你的

your mother would do anything to find you.

我母親過世了 女士

My mother passed, ma'am.

我很遺憾

I'm sorry.

再說 我也不太會走丟

And I-- I don't get lost much anyway.

那我們接受審查完會怎樣

So, what happens to us after we're processed?

這個嘛

Well,

我也不想把你們丟出去送死

I mean, I don't wanna send you ladies out to slaughter,

但會幫你們安排妥當

but, I mean, you get this squared away,

給你們補給品

you get supplied,

然後你們就上路

and off you go.

可以嗎

That good?

可以

Good.

好了 什麼情況

All right, what do we got?

老大

Hey, boss.

他在下午4點15分掛了

He went down at 1615.

這傻瓜開了兩槍才搞定他

Knucklehead here took two shots to do it.

因為他肥肉多啊

He's got blubber on him, man.

這麼近的距離你居然開兩槍

How do you shoot a guy at point blank range

才斃得了他

and take two to put him down?

他塊頭大 我懂

He's a big man. I get it.

好吧

Okay.

總之 我們認為以他的肥胖體型

Anyways, we were thinking he'd take a few hours

轉變得花上幾小時

with the obesity.

來吧 來吧

Venga, venga, venga, venga.

-特洛伊 -我知道 布雷克

- Troy. - I know, Blake.

我又不瞎

I got eyes.

歡迎回來

Welcome back.

對 就是這樣

Yeah, there you go.

復活時間是五點十七分

All right, that's resurrection at 1717 hours.

記下來

Mark it down.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點