時間之主是負責保護歷史不被
The Time Masters were an organization
兇險的時間旅行者改變的組織
charged with protecting history from rogue time travelers,
但他們被摧毀了
but they were destroyed.
在裡普·亨特的領導下
Under the leadership of Rip Hunter
我們繼承了他們的衣缽
we have taken up their mantle.
莎拉·蘭斯 刺客聯盟的前成員
Sara Lance, former member of the League of Assassins,
雷蒙德·帕爾默博士 原子俠
Dr. Raymond Palmer-- The Atom,
縱火犯 米克·羅裡
The Arsonist-- Mick Rory,
還有火風暴 融合超級體
and Firestorm-- the merged super form
由傑佛遜·傑克遜和我 馬丁·斯泰因構成
of Jefferson Jackson and myself, Martin Stein.
只剩我們能保護歷史了
We are the only ones left to protect history.
我們就是明日傳奇
We are The Legends of Tomorrow.
星城 2016年
對不起 我錯了
Sorry! My bad!
這裡到底怎麼了
What the hell is going on out here?
抱歉 先生 他從樓下的警戒線闖了上來
Sorry, sir, he broke through the security cordon downstairs.
那是因為沒有預約他們就不讓我上來
Only because they wouldn't let me up without an appointment,
可是一個普通人
but how does a regular guy
怎麼能預約到市長呢
get an appointment with the Mayor anyway?
海伍德 我是內特·海伍德博士
Heywood, Dr. Nate Heywood.
我來是想談談莎拉·蘭斯 雷·帕爾默
I'm here to talk about Sara Lance, Ray Palmer,
還有傳奇的其他人
and the rest of the Legends.
我想他們遇到麻煩了
I think they're all in trouble.
謝謝你剛才沒讓他們逮捕我
Thank you for not having me arrested back there.
那些保安真的是反應過度了
Those security guards really overreacted.
其中一個還想對我用催淚彈
You know, one of 'em tried to Mace me.
海伍德博士 我只同意給你五分鐘的時間
Dr. Heywood, I only agreed to give you five minutes,
而那已經是三分鐘之前的事了
which was three minutes ago,
雖然雷和莎拉是我的朋友
because Ray and Sara are friends of mine,
但是傳奇裡的事情我都不了解
but I don't know the first thing about any Legends.
你當然知道 因為你是綠箭俠
Of course you do, because you're the Green Arrow.
你說什麼
Excuse me?
-沒什麼可談了 -聽我說 很抱歉
- We're done here. - Look, I'm sorry.
我不想嚇你一跳的
I didn't mean to drop a bomb on you like that,
只是 普通的方法我都試遍了
it's just, I've exhausted all my normal avenues,
現在只有你會覺得我沒有瘋掉
and you're the only person left who won't think I'm crazy.
你確定嗎
Are you sure about that?
我是個歷史學家
I'm a historian.
我的專業是演繹歷史重建
I specialize in deductive historical reconstruction.
用外行的話說 我是個時間偵探
In layman's terms, I'm a time detective,
所以我不用看日曆就知道
which I really don't have to be to look at a calendar to see
你回到這座城市一周後
one week after you came to this city,
羅賓漢就出現了
Robin Hood showed up.
你剛才說莎拉和雷
You said that Sara and Ray are--
跟其他的傳奇成員穿越時間
Traveling throughout time with the other Legends.
他們管自己叫"傳奇"
"Legends" is what they call themselves.
在過去的半年裡
Now, for the past six months,
我一直在關注歷史中
I've been noticing subtle changes to history
極其細微的變化
almost imperceptible.
其實 要不是我的一個朋友
Actually, if it wasn't for a friend of mine
是量子物理學家
who's a quantum physicist,
我都不會注意到這麼微小的改變
I wouldn't have been able to detect the subliminal alterations.
關鍵是 我覺得你的朋友們要為此負責
The point being, I think your friends are responsible.
你現在的表情是說你想看證據
You're looking at me like you want evidence.
證據 好的 一本1216年的彩色稿本
Evidence, okay, an illuminated manuscript
描繪了一個騎士
from 1216 depicting a knight--
很像你的朋友帕爾默博士
looks a lot like your friend Dr. Palmer--
鼻子和下巴完全一樣
same nose and chin.
一些古怪的文字描述了
Erratic text describing a woman
一個穿著白衣拿著長棍的女人
in white with a bo staff.
美索不達米亞的象形文字
Hieroglyphic from Mesopotamia
描繪了一艘比較簡陋的戰艦
depicting an albeit crude ship
從空中飛過然後消失的事件
that flies through the air and disappears.
直接說他們有什麼麻煩吧
Let's skip to the part where they're in trouble.
看見不明飛行物 紐約 1942年
UFO sighting, New York City, 1942,
多名目擊者證實一架飛行器
multiple witnesses report a flying machine
潛入了大西洋
diving into the Atlantic,
這不僅符合美索不達米亞的象形文字 而且
which matches not only the Mesopotamian hieroglyphics but--
他們有什麼麻煩
The part where they're in trouble!
與此同時還有多位目擊者
Contemporaneous with the sighting were multiple reports
看見原子彈在水中爆炸
of an underwater detonation of an atomic bomb!
現在 政府全都否認了這些事
Now, the government has denied this.
你剛才說1942年
You said 1942.
還有三年才...
That's three years before...
發明出原子彈 是的
Before the atomic bomb was supposedly invented, yes.
所以我告訴你歷史被改變了
I told you history was changing.
海伍德博士 如果傳奇的飛船遇上了原子彈
Dr. Heywood, if the Legends' ship met an A-bomb,
那他們不是有麻煩了
they're not in trouble...
而是死了
they're dead.
明日傳奇
第二季第一集
大西洋海底
24小時後
我們正在接近坐標 海伍德博士
We're closing in on your coordinates, Dr. Heywood.
你看到海床返來的聲納數據了嗎
Are you seeing the sonar readings of the sea floor?
如果不是一塊奇形怪狀的石頭
Either that's a really weird-looking rock formation...
那就是時間飛船的殘骸了
or the wreckage of a time ship.
如果傳奇們與船一同葬身海底
If the Legends went down with the ship--
那屍首在哪裡
Where are the bodies?
這船將他保持在沉睡狀態
The ship's keeping him in stasis.
你怎麼知道的
How do you know that?
沉睡 喚醒
我叫奧利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen
我不太想拗斷你的手臂
and my preference is to not break your arm,
所以請你冷靜下來
so I want you to calm down
然後告訴我們你的隊友去哪了
and tell us what happened to your team.
告訴你 你也不會相信我
You wouldn't believe me even if I told you.
我只記得被那個
All I remember is being knocked out
瘦弱的英國小子打暈了
by that skinny, little Englishman.
非常丟人
Very embarrassing.
我知道莎拉告訴她父親
I know that Sara told her father
她要去保護歷史
she was leaving to protect history.
為什麼
Why?
為什麼歷史需要被保護
Why does history need protecting?
因為本該保護它的蠢貨們
Because the idiots who were protecting it--
時間之主 都被炸飛了
the Time Masters, were blown up.
所以你和傳奇們接手了嗎
So you and the Legends took over?
追捕時間罪犯
Chasing down time criminals
修復他們擾亂的歷史
and fixing the parts of history they screwed up.
船長管那些叫歷史偏差
Aberrations the captain called them.
我們追捕了半年左右
We were chasing them for about six months
沒出過問題
without a problem.
好吧 偶爾出點問題
Well, the occasional problem.
法國 1637年
當裡普讓我們穿上女式襯衫
I knew we were all in trouble
去拯救法國國王時
when Rip made us put on blouses
我就知道有麻煩了
just to save the King of France.
我看起來像個白痴
I look like an idiot.
我還是喜歡國王衛隊火槍手的風格
I rather like the style of le Mousquetaires de la garde.
-有你的 -麻煩專心點 謝謝
- You would. - Can we concentrate, please?
路易十三國王隨時會
King Louis XIII is scheduled to meet an untimely end
不幸死在紅衣主教黎塞留部下的手中
at the hand of Cardinal Richelieu's men at any moment.
收到 我看到國王了
Roger that. I have eyes on the King.
無論如何 都不要讓他離開你的視線
Whatever you do, do not let him out of your sight.
但如果今天他是要和...
But if today's when he's supposed to--
王后那個 我...
you know, with the queen, I--
雷蒙德 如果這次交合不成功
Raymond, without that consummation
就沒有路易·庫蒂爾 太陽王和
there will be no Louis Coutures, no Sun King,
法國的黃金時代了
and no golden age of France.
延續下來就是 沒有居裡夫人
Which means by extension no Madame Curie,
沒有路易·巴斯德
no Louis Pasteur.
是是是 我懂了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it,
歷史會一片混亂
history will be totally screwed,
但是我不必親眼觀看...
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果