《誰在撒謊》前情提要
Previously on Liar...
你想不想去喝一杯
Would you like to go for a drink?
好啊
Sure. Yeah.
你強姦了我 安德魯
You raped me, Andrew!
我跟你說 他都錄下來了
I'm telling you, he recorded it.
而且那個令人作嘔的雜種把證據藏在某處
And the sick bastard still has it somewhere.
他在我們家裡襲擊了你
He attacked you. In our house.
他需要面對後果
He needs to face the consequences for that.
我絕不會做出那樣的事
I couldn't do something like that.
你是相信我的 對吧
You do believe me, don't you?
當然 我相信你
Yeah. Course I do.
你和湯姆
You and Tom?
已經結束了
It's over.
-我真是蠢到家了 -對不起
- I'm so bloody stupid! - I'm so sorry.
求你別這麼說
Please don't say anything.
你是我唯一相信的人
You're the one person I trusted.
凱蒂 發生什麼事了
Katy, what happened?
你要怎麼跟孩子們說
What will you tell the kids?
我會跟他們說我們要分開一下
I'm gonna tell them that we need time apart.
我是伊恩
I'm Ian.
蘿拉
Laura.
蘿拉 是他嗎
Laura, is that him?
這不重要
It doesn't matter.
那下周見
See you next week?
下周見
Next week it is.
我要確保所有人都知道他幹了什麼
I'm gonna make sure that everyone knows exactly who he is.
這玩意勁兒很大
This stuff's supposed to be strong.
別抵抗了
Don't fight it.
放鬆
Just relax.
你真的瘋了 是吧
You really have lost it, haven't you?
你也只是個人罷了 安德魯
You're just a man, Andrew.
一個噁心脆弱的人
A sick, weak man.
發生什麼事了
What's going on?
總有一天你會清醒過來
And one day, you're gonna wake up,
你造成的所有痛苦都將報復到你身上來
and all the pain you've caused is just gonna come back on you.
他將會進去 尼爾森小姐
Well, he's going away, Miss Nielson.
很長很長的時間
For a really, really long time.
雖然進行了三周的搜尋
Despite three weeks of searching,
警方依然無法找到安德魯·厄拉姆
police are no closer to finding Andrew Earlham.
說實話 教哈裡是一件很開心的事
Honestly, Harry's a joy to teach.
要是我的學生都和他一樣優秀
If all my students were as good as him,
我的血壓肯定不會這麼高了
I'd have much lower blood pressure, that's for sure.
非常感謝
Thanks very much.
很高興見到你
Nice to see you.
抱歉
Sorry.
你肯定是厄拉姆先生吧
You must be Mr Earlham?
叫我安德魯就好
Andrew's fine.
我是蘿拉
學生家長叫我尼爾森老師總是感覺怪怪的
It's always a bit weird when the parents call me Miss Nielson.
-請坐吧 -謝謝
- Have a seat. - Thank you.
是這樣 唯一的問題是
So, look, the only thing is,
過去這個禮拜 他...
this last week, it's like...
他一直走神
He's been distracted.
學期剛開始的時候 他表現很好 但然後...
He started the term really well, but he just...
他好像就有些心不在焉
He just doesn't seem himself at the moment.
是啊
Ah, yes.
因為...
It's...
明天是他母親的忌日
Tomorrow's the day his mother died.
真對不起 我完全不知道
I'm so sorry. I had no idea.
你有什麼理由知道呢
Oh, why should you?
那是六年前的事了 但是...
It was six years ago now, but...
那還是會影響到你 對嗎
It has a way of creeping up on you, doesn't it?
那種悲慟
Grief, I mean.
當發生可怕的事
When bad things happen...
那種悲慟不會消失 永遠都會在
..They don't go away. They're always there.
深藏在表面之下
Under the surface.
就好像...
Like they're just...
它們一直在等著你
waiting for you.
誰在撒謊
第二季第一集
數到三
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
接一下 謝謝
Get the bag, please, sir.
第一印象
First impressions,
死亡時間和手錶上顯示的時間一致
time of death consistent with what the watch shows.
是今天早上六點
Six this morning.
死因是喉部的刀傷
The death was caused by a knife wound to the larynx.
刀刃無鋸齒
A non-serrated blade.
他當場死亡
He'd have died instantly.
他有沒有可能是自殺的
And is there any chance he could've done that to himself?
有這個可能性
It's possible.
但微乎其微
But incredibly unlikely.
那我最好查出到底是誰幹的 是吧
Well, then, I'd best find out who did, then, eh?
我們要遲到了
We're gonna be late.
比我想得還晚
Even later than I already am.
那我們不去吃早餐了嗎
Oh, are we not going for breakfast?
我有工作
I have a job.
我可沒法讓你當我的老師
I couldn't have had you as my teacher.
不然我肯定什麼都做不成
I wouldn't have got anything done.
那我也慶幸你不是我的學生
That makes me glad I never had you as a student.
要是真的也挺刺激的吧
Would've been hot, though, right?
也不合禮數
And inappropriate.
而且是違法的
And illegal.
當然了 法律可不能碰
Sure, there is that.
還是要遲到了
Still running late.
還是不在乎
Still don't care.
沒想到會這樣
I wasn't expecting this.
我想到了 我一看到你就知道我麻煩大了
Oh, I was. I knew I was in trouble the minute I saw you.
我是說沒想到進展會這麼快
I mean, that it would happen so quickly.
我們可以慢點
Well, we can slow things down.
隨便你
Whatever you need.
不了 謝謝
No thanks.
你沒這麼容易脫身
You don't get out of it that easily.
好了 再不走他們就要解僱我了
Right, they're actually going to fire me now, so...
好
OK.
你很美啊 尼爾森老師
Looking good, Miss Nielson!
把襯衫塞進去 戴維斯
Tuck your shirt in, Davis!
我們的新書是《化身博士》
So, our new book is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
誰想先來讀一讀
Who would like to read first?
尼爾森老師 抱歉打斷你上課
Miss Nielson, sorry to interrupt.
有人找你
There's some people to see you.
-他們在大廳等著 -好
- They're waiting in the main hall. - OK.
謝謝你 傑德 你能替我一會嗎
Thanks, Jade. Do you mind standing in?
蘿拉·尼爾森嗎
Laura Nielson?
是的
Yes.
我是倫敦警察廳的凱倫·倫頓探長
I'm DI Karen Renton from the Metropolitan Police.
這位是勞利探員 我們可以聊兩句嗎
This is DC Lawley. Can we have a word, please?
有什麼事
So, how can I help?
昨晚夜裡我們發現了安德魯·厄拉姆的屍體
We found Andrew Earlham's body late last night.
你們說真的嗎
Are you serious?
有人割斷了他的喉嚨
Someone slit his throat.
一名私人飛行員報警說他可能發現了什麼
A private pilot called in saying he might have seen something.
當我們到達沼澤時
By the time we got to the marshes,
潮水已經退了
it was low tide,
我們費了很大勁才把他的屍體從那裡拖出來
and a gigantic pain in the arse to haul his body out of there.
你要來一個嗎
You want one?
我得提醒你 這是尼古丁咀嚼膠
I've got to warn you, it's nicotine gum.
所以就和抽菸一樣
So, it's just like smoking.
只不過你不是真的在抽菸
Except it's really not like smoking.
他什麼時候死的
When? When did he die?
法醫正在檢驗
Forensics are working now.
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果