美劇《西部世界》第二季第一集Part62-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-16 可小果

西部世界

第二季 第一集

抱歉 德洛麗絲 我出神了

I'm sorry, Dolores, I was lost in thought.

我們剛才在聊天

We were just talkin'.

我們聊了什麼

What were we talking about?

你在跟我說你的一場夢

You were tellin' me about a dream.

Yeah, I guess.

我夢到我在海裡

I dreamt I was on an ocean...

你和其他人

with you and the others

遠遠地站在岸上

on a distant shore.

你跟我們在一起嗎

Were you with us?

No.

你丟下了我

You'd left me behind.

我周圍的水

And... the waters were...

一直在升高

rising around me.

這意味著什麼

What's it mean?

夢沒有任何意義 德洛麗絲

Dreams don't mean anything, Dolores.

它們只是雜音

They're just noise.

它們不是真實的

They're not real.

什麼是真實

What is real?

就是

That which is...

不可替代的事物

irreplaceable.

這樣的回答似乎不能滿足你

That answer doesn't seem to satisfy you.

因為它並不完全是實話

Because it's not completely honest.

You, uh...

you...

有時候讓我害怕 德洛麗絲

frighten me sometimes, Dolores.

你為什麼會怕我呢

Why on earth would you ever be frightened of me?

不是被現在的你

Not of who you are now,

而是你 你在飛快地

but you're-- you're growing,

成長 學習

learning, so quickly.

我害怕的是將來的你

I'm frightened of what you might become...

和你會選擇的路

...what path you might take.

所以 我希望你們喜歡這最後一段

So, I hope you will enjoy this last piece very much.

已經很久了 伯納德

It's been some time, Bernard.

你不知道你是誰了 對吧

You don't know who you are, do you?

我們有我們的美

There is beauty in what we are.

我在現在嗎

Is this now?

又找到一個

We found another one.

是誰

Who is it?

誰他媽會知道

Who the fuck knows?

你 起來

Hey! Hey, get up!

把手放在我看得到的地方

Get your hands where I can see 'em!

伯納德

Bernard.

你是要殺了老闆嗎

Gonna shoot the boss?

你現在肯定很混亂吧

Bet you're pretty fuckin' out of sorts right now.

沒錯

Yeah.

我們把你送回基地

Let's get you back to base.

提洛的高層想要跟你談談

Delos brass are gonna want to talk to you.

羅威·伯納德博士

高級

你在這裡多久了

How fuckin' long you been out here?

動起來 動起來

Move, move, move, move!

快點

Let's go.

想殺女人 先殺了我再說

Shoot a woman? Over my dead body!

把這廢物扔到那一堆裡去

Put that piece of shit on the pile.

繼續走

Keep walking.

看到了嗎

See this?

這是你們國家把整座島

It's an official statement executed by your country giving Delos,

交給提洛以及我本人的官方聲明

and consequently me, authority over this entire island.

如果你在一個小時內不撤走

先生 這位軍官說

Sir, the officer was saying--

我知道他說了什麼

I know what he said.

讓他們籤張保密條款

Have them sign an NDA,

然後請把他們送出我的島

and then please escort them off my fuckin' island.

是 先生

Yes, sir.

羅威先生 很高興見到你

Mr. Lowe, good to see you,

儘管現在的情況並不那麼好

though the circumstances are less than ideal.

卡爾·斯特蘭德

Karl Strand.

運營部長

Head of Operations.

跟我走走

Walk with me.

你是在處決他們嗎

You're executing them?

有人說摧毀敵人要靠化敵為友

Some say you destroy your enemy by making them your friend.

我比較直接

I'm more of a literal person.

他們中有些並沒有攻擊性

Some of 'em aren't hostile.

他們當然有

Of course they are.

畢竟你把他們造得跟我們一樣 不是嗎

After all, you built them to be like us, didn't you?

基於你的工作性質 我能理解

Given the nature of your work, I'd understand

你對我們要做的事有些牴觸

you'd be a little conflicted about what we have to do here.

當然 我們這裡的反對派會說

Of course, the cynics among us will say

這次很大歸咎於行為部長

much of this falls on our Head of Behavior.

恕我直言 先生

With all due respect, sir,

你當時並不在場

you weren't here.

斯塔布斯先生 單次傷亡最慘重的事故

Mr. Stubbs, if I want input from the man

就在你眼皮底下發生在提洛公司的地產上

who presided over the single biggest loss of life

如果我想要你的建議

on a Delos property,

我會告訴你的

I'll be sure to let you know.

我們已經向其他樂園派出了搜救隊

Now, we have search and rescue teams at the other parks.

我來這裡是因為據我們所知

I'm here because as far as we know,

事件發生時大部分的董事都在這裡

this is where most of the board was when the incident began.

然而 通訊已經中斷兩周了

However, communications have been down for two weeks,

所以我們基本不知情

so we're largely in the dark,

我可不太習慣這種情形

and that's not a position I'm accustomed to.

所以你可以想像

So you can imagine how happy I was

聽說找到了你 我有多開心

when I heard that we found you.

當然了 除非你打算有所隱瞞

Unless, of course, you're gonna hold out on me.

好了 來看看我們死去的朋友們

All right, let's take a look at some of our dead friends here

看能不能弄明白這操蛋的事是怎麼發生的

and see if we can figure out how this fucking mess began.

這個人

This one.

我要知道他腦瓜裡的信息

Like to know what was on his mind.

在這嗎 就在野外嗎

Here? In the field?

這裡不是無菌環境

This isn't exactly sterile.

我們都得適應環境 科斯塔先生

We all have to make accommodations, Mr. Costa.

那是幹什麼的

What's that about?

我他媽也不知道

I have no fuckin' clue.

會有點噁心

This'll get gross.

拿到了

There we are.

幸運的話

With a bit of luck,

文件數據應該還完整

the file is uncorrupted.

根據時間戳

According to the timestamp,

這是11天09小時之前的記錄

this was recorded eleven days and nine hours ago.

接待員視角錄像

我早說過 朋友

I told you, friend,

不是所有人都有資格到達世外山谷

not all of us deserve to make it to the Valley Beyond.

終止服務

那人是誰

Who is that?

甜水鎮農場主的女兒

The rancher's daughter from Sweetwater.

德洛麗絲

Dolores.

她不是應該高高興興地去歡迎遊客嗎

Isn't she supposed to be the cheery welcome wagon?

他們不能改變角色數據的啊

They can't just change their character profiles.

我們的接待員似乎能做很多

Well, it seems our hosts are capable of many things

我們覺得不可能的事

we never thought possible.

派對肯定很狂野 伯納德

Must have been a helluva party, Bernard.

告訴我這是某種病態的惡作劇

Tell me this is some sick trick.

某種變態的遊戲

Some twisted game.

他們跳出了舊的循環

They're off their old loops.

好像進入了新的故事線

And they seem to be on some new narrative.

那些槍是怎麼回事

What about the fucking guns?

福特肯定改寫了系統

Ford must have altered the system,

把我們都認定為接待員

coded it to read all of us as hosts.

該死的 她一直在動

Goddammit, she wiggled.

我發誓

I swear.

像你們這種準頭

Hmm, aim like yours,

絕對不可能在旅途中倖存

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點