美劇《盲點》第二季第一集Part337-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-13 可小果

《盲點》上季回顧

Previously on "Blindspot"...

她不記得自己是誰

She can't remember who she is,

從哪裡來 什麼都不記得

where she came from, nothing.

柯特·威勒

聯調局

我十歲的時候 我鄰居家的孩子失蹤了

When I was ten, our next-door neighbor went missing.

五歲女孩 於克利爾菲附近失蹤

我覺得無名氏就是泰勒·肖

I think Jane Doe is Taylor Shaw.

你從來都不是泰勒·肖

You were never Taylor Shaw.

-那你又是誰 -我不知道 可...

- Who the hell are you? - I don't know, but--

跪下 雙手抱頭

Get on your knees, put your hands on your head.

無名氏 你被捕了

Jane Doe, you're under arrest.

三個月後

中情局俄勒岡黑獄

好了 再問你一次

Okay, let's try this again.

為什麼選柯特·威勒

Why Kurt Weller?

柯特·威勒

聯邦調查局

你看 你來這裡已經三個月了

You know, you've been here for three months.

你還要我們這樣折磨你到什麼時候 簡

How much longer are you gonna make us do this to you, Jane?

在你的內心深處有一處地方

There's a place in your mind

沒人能到得了

no one can get to.

那個地方只屬於你自己

A place that belongs only to you.

無論他們說什麼 做什麼

No matter what they say, no matter what they do,

沒人能從那裡抓到你

no one can reach you there.

疼痛 只是一場夢

Pain... is a dream.

疼痛只是一場夢

Pain is a dream.

好吧 來遊個泳吧

Okay... let's go swimmin'.

他們的工作是讓你覺得瀕臨死亡

Their job is to make you feel like you're about to die.

你只需要不相信他們

Your job is not to believe them.

你的身體或許會虛弱 但你的精神依然強大

Your body might get weak, but your mind is strong.

拉她出來

Get her out.

拉她出來

Get her out!

她想淹死自己

Ah, she tried to drown herself.

給她輸液 快

Juice her. Hurry up!

等待時機

Bide your time.

靜觀其變

Wait and watch.

總會有辦法逃脫的

There's always a way out.

把她關起來

Put her in the cell.

吊起來

Hang her up.

鑰匙

Keys.

盲點

第二季 第一集

-安全 -安全

- Clear! - Clear!

-安全 -安全

- Clear! - Clear!

她不在這

She's not here!

挖地三尺肯定能找到她

Lets start digging up floor boards.

我的情報很準確

My intel's solid.

等等

Wait.

你們聽見了嗎

You hear that?

她騎摩託車向西邊去了

She's on a bike, headed west.

你們回車上去 我們合圍她

Head back to the SUV. We'll try and box her in.

威勒 左轉彎

Weller, make a hard left.

我能抓到她

I can catch her!

對 聽我的向左轉 你就能抓到

Yes, you can, if you make a hard left.

相信我

Just trust me.

知道了

Fine!

不許動

Stay where you are!

手舉起來

Show me your hands.

頭盔摘掉

Remove that helmet.

手舉起來

Let me see your hands.

蘿拉·摩西 你被捕了

Laura Moses, you're under arrest.

你們倆今天幹得不錯

Nice work today, you two.

怎麼了

What?

沒什麼

Nothing.

有事 到底怎麼了

Something. What?

就是有點虎頭蛇尾 你不覺得嗎

It's just a little anticlimactic, don't you think?

我們竟然花一禮拜時間來抓個造假幣的

We spent an entire week tracking down a counterfeiter.

這次抓捕行動很成功啊

It was a solid bust.

紋身案還沒解決呢

We miss working the tattoos.

威勒助理局長

Assistant Director Weller?

我叫娜茲.卡莫爾 國安局的

My name is Naz Kamal. I work for the NSA.

我希望能夠立刻跟你們聊聊

I need to speak with you and your team immediately.

可以借一步說話嗎

Do you mind following me?

無名氏逃走了

Jane Doe has escaped.

從哪裡逃走的

Escaped from where?

我們還沒來得及審問

The CIA swooped in and took custody

中情局就闖出來把她帶走了

before we could even process her.

他們不允許我們參與 拒絕合作

They've denied access and refused to cooperate.

幾個月來我一直想從他們那裡套出情報

I've been trying to get information from them for months.

可是一直被拒之門外

They've been stonewalling me.

他們把她一直關在俄勒岡州的黑獄裡

They were holding her at a black site in Oregon.

天哪

Oh, my God.

可是她逃走了嗎

But she broke out?

-對 -而你知道她在哪裡

- Yes. - And you know where she is?

新澤西州卡姆登市一臺ATM拍到了她的身影

We caught her walking past an ATM camera in Camden, New Jersey.

為什麼國安局對她這麼感興趣

Why is the NSA so interested in Jane?

我隸屬國安局的一處叫"零號分部"秘密部門

I work for an off-book wing of the NSA called Zero Division.

大約六年前

About six years ago,

我開始研究一組看似隨機的恐怖襲擊事件

I started to connect a number of seemingly random terror events.

肯塔基州的建築遭襲

The Kentucky State Building attack,

華盛頓地鐵爆炸案 奧黑爾槍擊案

DC subway bombing, shooting at O'Hare.

那些恐怖分子都是單槍匹馬

Those were all lone wolves.

不 是有人故意這麼設計的

No, they were just designed to look like that.

我們認為累計共有十幾場恐怖襲擊

We believe that a single group is responsible

都是由同一個團夥幕後主使的

for over a dozen domestic terror attacks in total.

我為他們起了代號叫"沙暴"

I've given them the code name "Sandstorm."

我們在這個團夥中安插了臥底

We cultivated an asset within the organization,

根據他們傳出的情報

and they managed to get word to us

暗指這個團夥在時代廣場有所動作

alluding to an impending incident in Times Square.

我們認為簡曾是沙暴組織的核心成員

We believe that Jane was a key member of Sandstorm

被派來成為你身邊的特洛伊木馬

sent to you as a Trojan horse,

我們至此一直在密切關注事件進展

and we've been monitoring the situation ever since.

我們現在跟你們說這些

The only reason we're telling you now is

是因為我們需要趕在中情局之前找到她

because we need your help to get to Jane before the CIA does.

為什麼

Why?

因為在你逮捕她之前

Because, before you arrested her,

我們認為她本打算反抗沙暴組織的

we believe Jane was about to turn against Sandstorm.

簡對你們團隊產生了很深厚的感情

Look, Jane developed a deep connection with this team.

如果說誰能讓她棄暗投明 只能是你們

If anyone can turn her into an asset... it's you.

我不確定她被關在黑獄三個月之後

Not sure how connected she's gonna feel

對我們還能有什麼感情

after being in a black site for three months.

尤其還是我們把她拱手交了出去

Especially since we're the ones who handed her over.

我們沒有拱手相交 是他們帶走了她

We didn't hand her over. They took her.

沙暴組織在計劃一次前所未有的大動作

Sandstorm is planning its biggest attack yet.

我們必須試試

We have to try.

她現在在哪裡

Where is she now?

新澤西州 卡姆登市

汽車旅館

沒搞錯吧 她現在在汽車旅館工作嗎

Seriously, she's just working here at motel?

對 做保潔 不辦手續 薪資付現

As a maid, yes. It pays under the table.

這樣便於她低調行事 賺點錢

It's a way for her to lie low, make a little money.

低調是要做什麼

Lie low and then what?

你不如自己去問問她

Why don't you ask her yourself?

你想怎麼做

How do you want to play this?

我還是覺得應該通知當地特警

I still say we call in local SWAT.

雖然只有一個人 可她畢竟是簡

It's one person, but that one person is Jane.

你要做什麼

What are you doing?

我要單獨進去

I'm gonna go in there alone.

這是個非常非常糟的主意

That's a very, very bad idea.

是啊 我們一起去

Yeah, we'll go in together.

不行 如果我們興師動眾地過去

No... if we go in there hot,

可能會造成激烈衝突

this could go bad... very bad.

可如果你自己去 結果可能更糟

And if you go in there alone, it could go worse.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點