-你知道這個包是誰的嗎 -不清楚
- You know whose bag this is? - No clue.
女士
Ma'am?
你知道這個包是誰的嗎
Do you know whose bag this is?
不好意思 這是你的嗎
Excuse me, is this yours?
通知聯調局
通知聯調局
紐約警局
防爆小組
紐約警局
防爆小組
紐約警局
防爆小組
紐約警局
防爆小組
紐約警局
防爆小組
紐約警局
防爆小組
紐約警局
防爆小組
沒有檢測到輻射
No signs of radiation.
開始手動檢查
Commencing manual inspection.
外部無任何異常
Nothing abnormal on the exterior.
好了 我摸摸有沒有電線
OK, I'm gonna feel for wires.
看看我們要對付的是什麼
See what we're dealing with here.
包裡有東西
There's something in there.
轉過身去 跪下
Turn around! On your knees!
雙手背到腦後
Hands on your head!
轉過身去 跪下
Turn around! On your knees!
雙手背到腦後 快點
Hands on your head! Now!
你們看到了嗎
Are you guys seeing this?
肯塔基州鄉村
接近嫌疑犯住所
Approaching suspect's residence.
各單位注意 嫌犯攜有武器
Be advised: our suspect is armed.
停下 聽到了嗎 哭什麼哭
Stop it! You hear? What's all that cry!
還有你 都給我閉嘴 安靜
And you, shut up! All right? I need quiet!
我跟你們說過 我要你們給我規規矩矩的
I told you. I told you I want you to behave!
一名嫌犯 在來回走
Single tango. He's pacing.
三名人質
Three hostages.
那是什麼 小貓小狗嗎
What's that? A cat or a dog?
是個嬰兒
It's a baby.
-吵得我沒法思考 -別哭了 寶貝
- I can't think. - Quiet, baby.
沒事的 寶貝
It's all right, baby.
讓小孩別哭了 聽到了嗎
Don't let that baby cry here. You understand?
我說了 起來 滾回牆角
Get up against the wall I said.
-現在行動 -等等
- Let's move now.- Wait, wait, wait!
在樓梯交火的風險太大
I don't like our odds in those stairs.
情況很容易失控
This could go sideways real quick.
你有幾發破門彈
How many door charges you got?
該派上用場了
Get them out.
我需要安靜
I just need quiet.
誰來幫幫我
Somebody help!
轉過去 轉過去
Turn over. Turn over!
我覺得我的腿摔斷了
I think my leg broke!
閉嘴
Shut up!
否則你斷的就不止是腿了
I'll break more than your leg.
威勒探員 時代廣場剛發生一起重大事件
Agent Weller, we've had a critical incident in Times Square.
上面命令你儘快趕到紐約
You're needed in New York right away.
我們走
Let's go.
她仍然神志不清
She's still pretty out of it.
幾乎可以肯定是被下藥了
Almost certainly drugged.
她手腕和腳踝處有淤青和捆綁痕跡
Bruising and restraints marks on her wrists and ankles.
-梅菲爾局長 -博登醫生
- Director Mayfair. - Doctor Borden,
這位是高級特別探員柯特·威勒
this is Supervisory Special Agent Kurt Weller.
就是你嗎
Oh you, wow.
有什麼發現
What have you got?
毒理檢驗報告出來了
Ugh, we got the tox screen back.
說出來你都不會相信
And you are not gonna believe this.
你們知道一種通常被稱為ZIP的
Are you familiar with the PKM-zeta inhibitor
蛋白激酶M澤塔抑制劑嗎
commonly known as ZIP?
醫生 你和我
Doctor, you and I have
對於"通常"的理解很不一樣
very different ideas of what commonly means.
ZIP就是澤塔互作蛋白
Zeta interacting protein.
是一種實驗性藥物
It's an experimental drug,
澤塔互作蛋白
澤塔互作蛋白
被試用於治療創傷後應激障礙患者
being tested with PTSD sufferers...
災難倖存者 從戰場回來的士兵...
wreck victims, soldiers who've seen combat...
謹慎控制用量 它能消除指定記憶
Used sparingly, it can erase selected memories.
你在她體內發現了這種藥的痕跡嗎
And you found traces in our girl?
不 不是痕跡
No. Not traces.
她體內充斥著這種藥物
Her whole system is flooded with it.
我以前從未見過這種情況
I've never seen anything like it before.
這造成了臨床性誘發的永久性失憶
It's created a clinically induced state of permanent amnesia.
她不記得自己是誰
She can't remember who she is,
從哪裡來 什麼都不記得
where she came from, nothing...
新記憶開始於從時代廣場上的包裡爬出來
before she crawled out of that bag in Times Square.
這些和我有什麼關係
So what does this got to do with me?
你認識她嗎
Do you recognize her?
不認得
No.
我之前從沒見過她
I've never seen that woman before in my life.
柯特·威勒
聯調局
那為什麼你的名字會紋在她背上
Then why is your name tattooed on her back?
盲 點
第一季 第一集
這個無名氏是誰
Who is Jane Doe?
她為什麼會被扔在時代廣場讓我們發現
And why was she dropped at Times Square for us to find?
又為什麼我的名字會紋在她背上
And why the hell is my name tattooed on her back?
裡德 薩帕塔 你們去查我以前的案子
All right, Reed, Zapata, you're on my cases history.
看看我抓過的犯人裡有沒有新近出獄的
You find out, if anyone I put away got out of prison recently.
我不記得見過類似的作案手法
I don't recall any similar M.O.s,
但我可能有所遺漏
but I could be missing something.
至於這個無名氏
As for this Jane Doe,
我們努力從她身上找出一點線索吧
let's try and squeeze some blood out of that stone.
她的敘述記憶已被抹去
Her narrative memory has been obliterated.
但她的程序記憶似乎仍完好無損
But her procedural memory still seems to be intact.
所以她可以行走 說話 理解這個世界嗎
So she can walk, talk, understand the world?
對 所有概念性的東西都還在
Yes, conceptually, it all seems to be there,
但具體的東西卻很模糊
but the specifics are cloudy.
打個比方 她知道什麼是音樂
For instance, she knows what music is,
但不記得披頭四樂隊
but doesn't remember The Beatles.
她的記憶永遠無法恢復了嗎
And she'll never get her memory back?
老實說 我們從未遇過這種病例
Honestly, we have never had a case like this before.
這裡的"我們" 是指整個醫學界
And when I saw "We", I mean the entirety of medical science.
所以 或許某些熟悉的事物
So, it's possible that something familiar
能喚起她的記憶 但...
could trigger her memory, but...
無法確定一定可以
there is no way to know for sure.
這個女人不可能憑空出現
This woman did not just come out of thin air.
我認為應該不是有人手提著那個行李包
I don't think that someone carried
丟到時代廣場的
that duffel bag into Times Square.
如果是我 我會開輛麵包車
If it were me, I'd have done in a van.
打開側門 迅速丟下
Side door, quick drop.
薩帕塔 去收集時代廣場所有的監控錄像
Zapata, get all of Times Square CCTV footage.
查明她是怎麼被丟在那裡的
Find out how she got there.
帕特森 給無名氏取指紋 照相 掃描
Patterson, I want Jane Doe printed, photographed, scanned
和所有失蹤人口和社交媒體的資料庫進行對比
into every missing persons and social media database out there.
在DNA聯合索引系統查她的DNA
Run her DNA through CODIS.
我知道在全面研究完成之前
I know it's not gonna give us
很難儘快得到有用的信息
anything quicky until a full genealogist study.
不要漏掉任何細節 馬上動手
Cross every "t", dot every "i". Do it all.
疼嗎
Does that hurt?
對 稍微有點疼
Yes, they're a little sore.
你的紋身嗎
Your tattoos?
我需要掃描這些紋身
I'm gonna need to image them.
全都要嗎
All of them?
意料之中 時代廣場78%的攝像頭
It won't surprise you that 78% of the cameras in Times Square
不是壞了 錯位 就是沒有聚焦
are either out of commission, out of position, or out of focus.
不過我還是調出了這個
I managed to pull this though.
麵包車 側門
Van. Side door.
你有沒有厭倦過自己這麼料事如神
Do you ever get tired of being right?
還沒有
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果