美劇《漢娜》第二季第一集Part32-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-10 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

羅馬尼亞 布科維納森林

如果我們永遠不離開

If we're never going to leave,

那你何必訓練我

then why are you training me?

因為有一天我或許沒法保護你

Because one day, I may not be here to protect you,

你就只能靠自己了

and you'll have to cope on your own.

漢娜

第二季 第一集

全體學員

All trainees,

請拿好你的物品

please gather all your affairs

到集合點G集合 準備立刻...

and collect at meeting point "G" for immediate onward...

我們要去哪 他們怎麼老是轉移我們

Where are we going? Why do they keep moving us?

更多信息會在運輸過程中告知

Further information will be given in transit.

北英格蘭 未知地點

我們即將到達目的地

We are approaching our destination.

所有學員應該準備入境

All trainees should prepare for disembarkation.

歡迎來到草甸

Welcome to the Meadows.

羅馬尼亞 斯特法內斯迪空軍基地

瑪麗莎

Marissa.

約翰

John.

我本來還不確定你能認出我

Wasn't sure you'd recognize me.

有段時間沒見過了

It's been a while.

你的腿怎麼樣 好點了嗎

How's your leg? Getting better?

已經好轉兩周了

Uh, it's been better for two weeks.

你來幹什麼

Why are you here?

恐怕需要解決一些問題

Well, I'm afraid there are a few issues that need clearing up.

關於在尤特拉克斯機構裡發生的事

Around what happened at the Utrax facility.

你怎麼知道的

How do you even know about that?

我不想浪費你太多時間

I don't want to waste too much of your time.

開始吧

Shall we begin?

這是誰

Who is this?

這是瑪麗莎·威格勒

This is Marissa Wiegler.

我在尤特拉克斯機構

I'm at the Utrax facility.

傑羅姆·索耶死了 我受傷了

Jerome Sawyer's dead. I'm wounded.

埃裡克·海勒向我開槍

Erik Heller shot me.

我需要援助

I need assistance.

海勒在哪

Where is Heller?

他跑了

He's gone,

但他受了重傷

but he's badly injured.

活不下來的

He won't survive.

那女孩呢

And the girl?

She, uh...

她跑掉了

she got away.

我來理清一下

So let me get this straight.

-海勒殺了傑羅姆·索耶 -嗯

- Heller killed Jerome Sawyer. - Mm-hmm.

他和漢娜還有另外一個女孩一起逃跑

He was escaping with Hanna and the other girl.

我試圖阻止他們

I tried to stop them.

他開槍打中了你的腿

And he shot you in the leg?

你為什麼在那

Why were you there?

索耶的報告似乎顯示

Sawyer's report seems to suggest

你根本不該參與那次行動

that you shouldn't have been on that operation at all.

在關於如何處理埃裡克

Sawyer and I didn't see eye to eye

從森林裡再次出現的問題上 我和索耶觀點不一致

on how to address Erik's reemergence from the forest.

關於海勒你說對了

Well, you were right about Heller.

他沒有活下去

He didn't make it.

兩個姑娘把他埋在了一個偏僻的墓地裡

The girls buried him in a rural graveyard.

挨著母親 我猜是出於情感原因

Next to the mother. Sentimental reasons, I imagine.

我們以一種更戰略的方式處理掉了他

We disposed of him in a more strategic fashion.

你能跟我走一趟嗎

Um, would you care to come with me for a moment?

我們要去哪

Where are we going?

就在這邊 不會很久

It's right down here. Won't take long.

從這進去

Through this door.

我不明白

I don't understand.

裡面是什麼

What's in there?

別擔心 瑪麗莎

Don't worry, Marissa.

只有我

It's just me.

那麼

So...

我們回到最初

Let's go back to the beginning.

美國維吉尼亞州中情局

你的高級領導者課程測驗結果出來了

We have the results of your ALC training tests.

-恭喜 -謝謝 長官

- Congratulations. - Thank you, sir.

你認為你準備好了嗎

So, you think you're ready?

我可不想再在訓練操控臺坐上一年

Well, I'd rather not sit at a training console for another year.

很好

That's good.

我們可以直接派你到國家安全局主層

So, we can put you straight on the NSA main floor.

會分配給你一個辦公桌

You'd be assigned to a desk.

通訊和信號情報分析

Comms and SIGINT analysis.

電話

Phone calls.

破譯密碼

Cryptographic decoding.

這對一個從軍事情報

It's the usual process

轉到以分析為主部門的人來說

for someone transitioning from military intelligence

是正常程序

to an analysis-led arena.

或者

Or?

還有另一種可能

There is another possibility.

野外工作

It's in the field.

不太尋常

It's kind of unusual.

機密項目

Classified project.

我們只會在你認為

And we would only want you to do it

這是正確選擇的情況下推薦你去

if you felt it was right for you at this time.

在哪

Where is it?

國外

Abroad.

這太模糊了吧 長官

That's a little vague, sir.

如果你有興趣 在我向你透露更多信息之前

If you're interested, I'd have to ask you to sign this

你得在這上面籤字

before I tell you anything more.

尤特拉克斯行動

保密協議

歡迎

Welcome.

鹿朝那上面跑了

快點 快點

狗去追了

真希望我們能永遠待在這裡

I wish we could stay here forever.

我能感受到你的心跳

I can feel your heartbeat.

你感覺到了嗎

You feel it?

那是什麼

What is that?

沒什麼

Nothing.

他們給你的嗎

Did they give it to you?

他們說這能讓我們保持鎮定

They said it keeps us calm.

你在幹什麼

What are you doing?

你不再需要它了

You don't need this anymore.

歡迎大家

Welcome, everybody.

我叫利奧·加納

My name's Leo Garner.

請就坐

Please take your seats.

開始吧

So... let's make a start.

大家好

Hi, there.

我是喬安·麥考伊 我是你的小組組長

My name's Joanne McCoy, and I'm your group leader.

你們現在進入了發展你的第二階段

You're now entering the second stage of your development.

你們會注意到

You're gonna notice some changes

我們在草甸的工作方式發生變化

in the way we work here at the Meadows.

你們會有更多的自由

You're gonna have more freedom,

你們可以問我們更多問題

and you're gonna be able to ask more questions of us.

藥量會減少 規章會更寬鬆

Medication will be reduced and rules relaxed

為你們下一階段的訓練之旅做準備

as we prepare you for the next stage of your journey.

你們稍後會收到定製的個人檔案

You'll shortly receive your personalized character profile

裡面記錄了你們新身份的一切信息

that will tell you all you need to know about your new identities.

好好讀一讀

Take time to read it.

裡面包含了關於你們身份的一切信息

It contains all you need to know about yourself,

你們的家族史 教育經歷

your family history, your schooling,

你們在哪裡出生 在哪裡長大

your place of birth, where you grew up,

你們的興趣和愛好

your hobbies and interests,

你們的抱負和夢想

your aspirations and your dreams.

尤特拉克斯行動

Operation Utrax.

啟動於2002年 羅馬尼亞 德勒巴尼鎮

Initiated in 2002, Darabani, Romania,

研究在子宮內增強

to explore in utero enhancement

早期胚胎的基因組成

of genetic makeup in early-stage embryos.

將狼的DNA植入到三個月大的胚胎中

Wolf DNA implanted into a three-month-old fetus,

以影響其骨密度

to affect bone density,

感知度

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點