美劇《漢娜》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-09 可小果

羅馬尼亞

2003年

身份證

I.D.?

第三班 Q區員工

Shift three, Sector Q staff,

請前往浴室進行淨化

please depart for showers for decontamination process.

第四班 Q區 一分鐘後開始

Shift four, Sector Q, begins in one minute.

員工請去崗位報導

Staff, report to posts.

沒事 寶貝 我帶你去見媽媽

It's okay, baby. I'm taking you to mommy.

沒事 沒事

It's okay. It's okay.

然後回到B區

Then go back to Sector B.

報上身份

Identification?

趕緊穿衣

You need to get dressed.

我們得走了

We have to go.

快 快

Hurry. Hurry.

他們會試圖前往布科維納森林

They'll try to reach the Bukovina Forest.

-立刻聯繫基地 -遵命

- Call base now. - Yes, ma'am.

他們在哪

Where are they?

不知道

I don't know.

-我們甩掉他們了嗎 -不知道

- Did we get away? - I don't know!

媽媽爸爸要帶你離開

Mommy and Daddy are taking you away.

沒事的 寶貝

It's okay, baby.

沒事 沒事

It's okay. It's okay.

-那是什麼 -冷靜

- What is that? - Just stay calm.

坐穩了

Hold on.

發現目標了

Target in sight.

不要開火

Hold your fire.

開火

Fire.

目標消失了 他們離開了公路

We've lost sight of target. They've gone off road.

提升高度 搜索這一區域

Gain elevation and sweep the area.

我們得穿過去

We just have to get across.

然後就是綿延數百英裡的森林了

Then there's forest for hundreds of miles.

不 不要

No! Don't.

他們會看到我們的

They will see us.

-不要 -我們別無選擇

- Don't. - We have no choice.

坐穩

Hold on.

*別睡 我的八哥*

* Do not sleep, my starling *

*睡吧 我的母鹿*

* Sleep, my doe *

*她裹在帘子裡*

* She is wrapped in curtains *

*躺在雪裡*

* Laid in snow *

*她會將你埋在*

* She will bury you *

*她的絨毛裡*

* Inside her fur *

*別睡*

* Do not sleep *

*她等你入睡*

* She waits for you to sleep *

*別睡*

* Do not sleep *

*她等你入睡*

* She waits for you to sleep *

漢娜

第一季 第一集

*你呼吸我的呼吸*

* My breath you breathe *

*它將支撐你*

* It will carry you *

*你呼吸我的呼吸*

* My breath you breathe *

*它支撐著你*

* It carries you. *

Don't.

很好

That's good.

很好

Good.

但我已經殺了你

But I've already killed you.

你沒有第二次機會

You don't get a second chance.

晚飯好了

Dinner's ready.

-你受傷了嗎 -沒

- Are you hurt? - No.

我在你後面站了三秒鐘

I was standing behind you for three seconds.

太久了

It's too long.

我下次會做得更好

I'll do better next time.

用德語說

In German.

法語說

French.

漢諾瓦

Hanover.

一個德國工業城市

A German industrial city.

人口70萬

Population 0.7 million people.

說出三部偉大的美國電影

And three great American movies.

《卡薩布蘭卡》《教父》《大白鯊》

Casablanca, and Godfather, Jaws.

-披頭四的歌 -《Love Me Do》《Help》

- Beatles songs. - "Love Me Do," "Help," uh...

《Let It Be》

"Let It Be."

不錯

Good.

人類...

Human beings are...

很危險 不可信

Dangerous and not to be trusted.

-如果看見人類怎麼辦 -來找你

- If you see one? - Come and find you.

-要是沒時間呢 -躲

- If there's no time? - Hide.

如果躲不了就進攻

If I can't hide, attack.

很好

Very good.

54, 55, 56. Keep going.

57.

不要放棄 不要放棄

Don't give up. Don't give up.

Run.

別停

Don't stop.

不要放棄

Don't give up.

為什麼我不能到紅色記號之外的地方

Why can't I go beyond the red markings?

你知道為什麼

You know why.

為什麼我們不能離開這森林

Why can't we leave this forest?

我跟你說過 那不安全

I told you, it's not safe.

那些殺了你母親的人

The people who killed your mother...

他們也會殺了我們

they would kill us, too.

那我們是要永遠待在這裡嗎

So we are going to stay here forever, yes?

是的

Yes.

如果我們永遠不離開

If we're never going to leave,

那你何必訓練我

then why are you training me?

因為有一天我或許沒法保護你

Because one day I may not be here to protect you.

你就只能靠自己了

And you'll have to cope on your own.

不過別擔心

But don't worry.

那天還早著呢

That's a long time away.

你睡吧

You sleep now.

漢娜

Hanna?

Hey.

你是誰[波蘭語]

你是哪裡人

你是波蘭人嗎

你不是波蘭人

You are not Polish.

好吧

Okay.

我會說一點英語

I can... I can speak English a little bit.

你迷路了嗎

Uh... are you lost?

你是哪裡人

Where are you from?

那邊

There?

那邊什麼都沒有

There is, uh, nothing there.

餓了嗎

Hungry?

選一個

Take your pick.

你有名字嗎

You have a name?

你沒有名字 好吧

You don't have a name. Okay.

我有 我叫艾爾沃

I do. I'm Arvo.

你還好嗎

Are you okay?

-我可以聯繫我爸爸來幫你 -不要

- I-I can call my father, get you help? - No, don't.

不不 沒事 沒什麼的

No, no, no, it's okay. It's okay. No problem.

我們可以儘可能幫助你

Uh, we will get help you, whatever you need.

還給我

Give that back to me.

Fuck!

瘋婊子

Crazy bitch.

你去哪兒

Where are you going?

去你媽的

Screw you.

別告訴任何人

Don't tell anyone.

拜託了

Please.

坐下吃飯

Sit and eat.

我不餓

I'm not hungry.

為什麼

Why not?

你今天去哪兒了

Where were you today?

像往常一樣在打獵

I was hunting as usual.

像往常一樣

As usual?

就一隻兔子

One rabbit?

這叫打獵

Call that hunting?

-我叫了你名字 -沒聽到

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點