I know you've been
I know you've been
I know you've been
I know you've been
Baby
Babe
On me
You don't
On me
Babe
On me
I know you've been
怎麼樣了
Yo, what's up?
你們到了嗎 我快到了
Um, are you there yet? I'm almost at the spot.
我在路上了
Yes, I'm on my way.
她根本還沒準備好出發 柯特
She's not even close to being ready, Kirt.
-天哪 閉嘴吧 -看看她
- Oh, my gosh, shut up. - Look at her.
我準備好了
Yes, I am.
不會吧 簡妮
Seriously, Janay?
唐納德 你好嗎
Yo, what's up, Donald? What's up?
你怎麼樣 柯特
What up, Kirt?
我做了小零食
Oh, I made snacks.
我做了葡萄燕麥餅乾
I made oatmeal raisins.
你帶了飲料 對嗎
Yo, you got drinks, right?
對 我帶了飲料
Yeah, I got drinks.
我不知道會不會有人來
I don't know if people are gonna come.
我有點緊張
I'm kind of nervous.
會沒事的 會很嗨的
We gonna be good. It's gonna be lit.
搞什麼
What the fuck?
你還好嗎
Are you okay?
我沒事
Yeah, I'm okay.
快點來吧 你花了太長時間了
Just come, bro. You're taking mad long.
好吧 再見
All right, bye. Bye.
好了 唐納德 該出發了
Okay, Donald, time to go.
好了 我要走了
All right, I'm leaving.
我已經走了 我出門了
I'm already gone. I left.
-快點 真的要走了 -好吧
- Come on, seriously! I have to go. - Okay!
Babe
Babe
I know
貝蒂
第一季 第一集
Babe
-你遲到了 賤人 -抱歉
- Fucking late, bitch. - Sorry. I'm sorry.
這裡人好多
It's mad crowded.
我們可以去一些不那麼特別的地方
We could've gone somewhere less extra.
我知道 但我跟你說 姑娘們會來的
I know, but girls are gonna come, bro, I'm telling you.
我上周就跟你說過要做海報
Yo, I told you to make the post last week.
現在沒人來了吧
This is why.
但時間很是虛幻
But time is an illusion, anyways, dude.
我一直這麼跟你說的 沒關係的
I keep telling you that. It doesn't matter.
你想知道什麼不虛幻嗎
Well, you wanna know what ain't an illusion?
-是什麼 -這裡確實沒人來
- What? - Ain't no one here.
沒有姑娘來這裡
None of the girls.
那邊坐著一個姑娘呢
There's a girl sitting right there, bro.
她也有滑板
She got a board.
你是來參加女孩滑板集會的嗎
Yo, are you here for the girl sesh?
應該是吧
I guess.
我說了吧 口口相傳 會有人來的
See, I told you, word of mouth!
你知道現在"口口相傳"都是通過網際網路 對吧
You know the new word of mouth is the Internet, right?
沒錯 她說網絡是現在
Right, she said the Internet was
-"口口相傳"的途徑 -我的天
- the new word of mouth! - Oh, my God!
隨便 她來了就好
Whatever, she's still here.
-我告訴你了 -我叫
- I told you. - My name--
-我告訴你了 -我叫簡妮
- I told you. - My name is Janay.
-這位是柯特 -你好 我是柯特
- And this is Kirt. - Hey, I'm Kirt.
你好 我叫哈尼貝爾[蜂蜜熊]Hi, I'm Honeybear.
這名字真甜
That name's pretty sweet.
為什麼
Why?
因為蜂蜜就很甜啊
Because honey is sweet, duh.
好吧 你有個攝像機
Okay, you got a camera.
你都拍些什麼
What you be filming?
什麼都拍
Everything.
-所以你今天想拍嗎 -是的
- So you wanna use it? - Yeah.
-真好笑 -什麼東西這麼好笑
- This is hilarious. - What's so funny?
倒回去 倒回去
Bring it back, bring it back.
多謝你們來參加滑板集會
Yo, thanks for coming through to the sesh.
我們在照片牆上發布的女孩滑板集會活動
The all-girls skate session that we posted on Instagram.
不 我不知道這個活動
Oh, no. I don't know about that.
那是幹什麼的
Uh, what's it about?
卡米爾 看看唄
Yeah, Camille, see what it's about.
和她們一起玩滑板吧
Let's skate with them.
你他媽腦子有病吧
What the fuck is your problem?
行了 各位
All right, guys!
抱歉 我應該不會加入你們
Sorry, I-- I guess I don't follow you.
沒事
It's all good.
如果你想和我們一起玩的話 我們就在附近
Look, well, if you wanna skate with us, we'll be around.
好嗎
Okay?
你想喝的話 我有一些亞利桑那牌飲料
And I got some Arizona if you want some.
好吧
All right, cool.
我們還有零食
We have snacks.
我們可以玩玩滑板之類的
You know, we can play S-K-A-T-E, whatever.
是啊 我們可以玩玩滑板
Yeah, we can play S-K-A-T-E.
你還好嗎
Yo, you okay?
I know you want to
I know you want to
Why are you so scared?
I know you want to
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
什麼鬼 去老媽熟食店躲一下
What the fuck? Yo, get in Mama's Deli!
快走
Come on.
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
下一個 別推搡
Next. Stop hitting--
等等 這不是你的袋子
Wait, wait, wait, that's not your bag.
等等 兔崽子們 別跳 別搶
Wait, wait motherfuckers. Don't jump, don't snatch.
-你說要多少錢來著 -一千美元
- How much you said it was? - $1,000.
但我沒錢
But I don't have any money.
看在我喜歡你的份上
Because I like you,
今天就讓你賒個帳吧 沒問題
I'm gonna give you a tab today, no problem.
1000美金 給你
$1,000, now let's go.
-謝謝你 -1000美金 各位
- Thank you. - $1,000, guys.
我要一個培根芝士蛋三明治 煎脆一點
Let me get a bacon, egg, and cheese, extra crispy, please.
菲利普 你要去冬季碗嗎
Philip! You going to the Winter Bowl?
是的 哥們 不過我剛剛點完單
Yeah, man, I just ordered, though, man.
你願意的話 跟我們在那邊碰頭
If you wanna, so just meet us there.
好 沒問題
Yeah, man, no doubt.
等等 卡米爾 把背包給我
Wait, wait, Camille, let me get that backpack.
我的東西都在裡面
All my shit's in there.
我好像忘在公園裡了
Uh, I think I forgot it at the park.
搞什麼鬼
Man, what the fuck?
糟糕
Shit!
該死 快去拿回來
Fuck, um... Go fucking get it, then.
快跑 快點
Run! Come on.
該死 她總幹這事
Fuck, she always do this shit.
你沒必要這樣吹鬍子瞪眼的
Yo, you didn't have to bug out like that.
-好了 出去吧 -她把我的東西落下了
- Okay, now get out. - She left my shit!
請從我的店裡出去
Get out my store, please.
如果她把你的東西落下了 你會有什麼感覺
How would you feel if she left your shit?
我說出去就給我出去
When I say out, out!
-我還有個三明治 -出去
- I got a sandwich. - Out!
就這樣
That's it, done.
-不在那裡了嗎 -哥們...
- It's not there? - Dude...
我所有家當都在裡面
Dude, my whole life is in there.
我也是 我的手機 錢包 身份證
My whole life's in there too; my phone, my wallet, my ID.
我的錢包 鑰匙 還有我的冬季碗入場鑰匙
My wallet, my keys, and my Winter Bowl key.
該死 卡米爾
Fucking shit, Camille!
誰會偷滑板公園裡的背包
Yo, who steals a backpack from a skate park anyway?
去偷行李箱之類的才對
Like, go steal a briefcase or something.
你說你的手機在裡面嗎
You said your phone was in there?
-對 -不過我的手機在我身上 謝天謝地
- Yeah. - No, I still got my phone on me, thank God.
那就用他的手機 使用尋找我的手機功能
Use his phone, then. Use Find my iPhone.
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果