美劇《烈陽》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-10 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

最高機密

實時連接

最高機密

絕密

登出

丹尼爾

Daniel?

求你...別...

Please... Please don't...

烈陽

第一季第一集

八個月後

菲利克斯

Felix.

打開

Open it.

要是我打開 你知道他們會對我做什麼嗎

Do you know what they'll do to me if I do that?

要是不打開 你知道我會對你做什麼嗎

Do you know what I'll do to you if you don't?

快打開 尼克爾森

Now open it, Nicholson.

快點

Hurry up.

Come on, move!

武裝警察

Armed police!

武裝警察

Armed police!

昨日 數百名警察突擊搜查了

Hundreds of police officers raided several addresses

倫敦和倫敦周圍各郡的幾處地址

across London and the Home Counties yesterday

行動旨在粉碎

in an operation aimed at smashing

全英國最臭名昭著的犯罪團夥之一

one of Britain's most notorious crime gangs.

被拘捕的15人中

Senior members of the Nicholson Syndicate

有尼克爾森集團的高級成員

were among 15 people arrested,

包括會計菲利克斯·尼克爾森

including accountant Felix Nicholson.

繳獲近三十萬英鎊現金 一支手槍 若干獵槍

Almost 300,000 in cash, a handgun, shotguns

以及其他武器

and other weapons were recovered

這是多年來辛苦調查的成果

after years of painstaking investigation.

-突擊搜查的還有幾處營業地址 -早

- Several Business addresses were also raided... - Morning.

早 寶貝

Morning, babe.

過來

Come here, you.

你還好吧

You all right?

-好 -是嗎

- Yeah. - Yeah?

早啊 麻煩精

All right? Morning, trouble.

你還好吧

Hey, you all right?

說實話 你昨晚睡了多久

All right, be honest - how much sleep did you get last night?

好久呢

Loads.

是嗎 看起來可一點都不像

Oh, really, cos it doesn't look like it.

希望你沒一直玩手機發簡訊

I hope you weren't on your bloody phone texting till all hours.

給 喝點這個

Now, here, have some of that.

這是什麼

What even is this?

喝了就知道了

Try it and see.

喝吧 你會喜歡的

Go on, you'll love it.

你幾點回來的

What time did you get home?

是啊 爸 你又睡了多久

Yeah, Dad. How much sleep did you get?

好了 頑皮鬼

Yeah, all right, cheeky.

我得馬上回去

Look, I've got to head back in a bit,

我回家就是為了洗個澡換個衣服

I just come home to shower and change.

-你需要睡覺 -我會的

- You need sleep. - And I will get some.

晚些時候我就偷溜回來 睡幾小時

Look, I'll sneak off later today, I'll grab a few hours.

別擔心

Don't you worry.

勞埃德·哈蒙德

哥們 你好嗎

Yo, mate, what's up?

為什麼 你幹了什麼

Why? What have you been doing?

不是吧

No way...

不是吧 不是吧

No way, no way.

不不不 那是英國國家通訊總局 你不能那麼幹

No, no, no, no. That's GCHQ, mate! You don't do that!

你最清楚不能惹...

You of all people, you know not to mess...

他們可以回溯跟蹤 用"主動響應連續"

They can lay a trace back, get all "Active response continuum",

追蹤你 找到你 殺掉你

bloodhound you down, find you and fry you!

多大

How big?

"烈陽"是什麼意思

What does that even mean, "Hard sun"?

忘川路警局

-長官早 -早

- Morning, sir. - Morning.

大家早

Morning, all.

-長官早 -總督察早

- Morning, sir. - Morning, governor.

有新鮮事嗎 除了基斯今天穿了新襯衫

What's new? Apart from Keith's shirt, apparently.

選這件真有勇氣 基斯

That is a courageous selection, Keith.

真是謝了 關於尼克爾森集團你聽說了多少

Yes. Thanks. So what've we heard about the Nicholsons?

不多

No, not a lot.

昨晚我去約會了

It was, er, it was date night last night.

大規模突擊搜查 多少震懾到整個集團了

Massive raid - nicked the entire firm, more or less.

很好 還有嗎

Nice. Right, anything else?

有訪客

We have a visitor.

早 查利 能跟你說兩句嗎

Morning, Charlie boy. Spare me a minute?

好 當然 長官

Yeah, of course, sir. Absolutely.

伊蓮恩·蘭科 總督察查利·希克斯

Elaine Renko, DCI Charlie Hicks.

希克斯總督察 伊蓮恩是你的新督察

DCI Hicks, Elaine is joining us as your new DI.

好 認識你很高興

Oh, right. Well, pleased to meet you.

我也是

And you.

你見過大家了

So, you met everyone?

就簡短打了下招呼

Well, I said a quick "Hello."

你吃過早飯了嗎

You had breakfast?

還沒 說實話 我第一天到有點緊張

Not really, no. I had a bit of first day nerves, to be honest.

那我們...去吃早飯吧

Oh, well, let's do that, let's...let's get some breakfast.

Yeah.

別煩我

Just leave me alone!

去做點有意義的事吧

And go and do something useful!

救命

Help!

救命

Help!

你就是那個被捅了的蘭科嗎

You're the Renko that got stabbed, right?

那個房子被燒了的 是嗎

The house burnt down. All that?

是我

That'd be me, yeah.

真不幸

Bad day.

確實

Well, it was definitely up there.

那你現在住在哪

So, er, so where are you living now?

你知道卡裡波恩酒店嗎

Do you know the Caliburn Hotel?

那兒啊 希望你帶了自己的床單

Blimey! Well, I hope you brought your own bed sheets.

他們挺照顧我的 之前我幫過他們的忙

They actually look after me. I did them a favour once.

那個捅了你的人 他們抓到他了 對嗎

And the guy who stabbed you, they...they got him, right?

-抓到了 -他是...

- They got him. - And he's, er..?

沒錯 他是

Yeah. He is. Yeah.

你為什麼來這裡

So why are you here?

你說什麼

I'm sorry?

你為什麼來這兒做我的搭檔

I mean, er, why are you stuck here with me?

不知道

I don't know.

我不清楚 只是服從上級安排 怎麼了

I have no idea. I just go where they send me. Why?

沒什麼事

Oh, no reason.

我很肯定大家都知道我們有個職位空缺

Well, it's just I'm sure there's no secret we've had a vacancy.

聽著 恕我直言

Listen, if I may,

我知道你失去了亞歷克斯·巴特勒

I know you've lost Alex Butler

我知道你們以前很要好

and I know you were close.

是的 我們是很要好

We were, yeah. We were very close.

那對誰來說都很難受

It must've been hard on everyone.

現在依然作痛 他是個很好的人

It still is. He was a great man.

大家都喜歡他

He was loved.

我只是想讓你知道

It's just that, I want you to know

我不是想取代他

it's not my intention to replace him.

很好

Oh, good,

因為我也想告訴你 沒人能取代他

cos I want you to know that nobody could.

早上好

Morning.

死者叫勞埃德·哈蒙德

Name's Lloyd Hammond.

自己從15樓跳了下來

Threw himself from the 15th floor.

我們對死者有何了解

What do we know about him?

掌握的信息不多 長期疾病受惠人

Nothing much. Long-term sickness beneficiary.

他患有什麼病

Oh, what's his problem?

譜系障礙

Spectrum disorder.

阿斯伯格綜合症嗎

What, Asperger's?

怎麼 那會導致自殺嗎

What, does that square with suicide?

病症較輕的患者其實更容易自殺

People at the milder end are actually at an increased risk.

-是嗎 -是的

- Yeah? - Yeah.

我對精神疾病問題很感興趣

I've got an interest in mental health issues.

當然了

Of course.

我不意外

That makes sense.

相關焦點