美劇《金裝律師》第二季第一集Part898-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-25 可小果

第二季 第一集

訴 訟 雙 雄

《訴訟雙雄》前情回顧

這是哈維·斯佩克特 我們最棒的律師

This is Harvey Specter. He's our best closer.

我們要納新 面試時間定在明天

Recruiting, your interviews are set up for tomorrow.

我單槍匹馬效果更好

I work better alone anyway.

我們只招哈佛畢業生

We only hire from Harvard,

而你甚至連法學院都沒讀過

and you haven't even gone to any law school.

如果我告訴你我對知識的吸收能力

What if I told you that I consume knowledge

強於任何人

like no one you've ever met,

並通過了律師資格考試呢

and I've actually passed the bar.

行啊 牛人 把這筆記本打開

Okay, hotshot, fire up this laptop.

股票期權回溯

Stock option backdating...

但根據國內稅收法第409A條規定

...Under IRC section 409A...

你漏掉了薩班斯-奧克斯利法案

You forgot about Sarbanes-Oxley.

反駁得不錯 不過你坐在電腦前

Impressive, but you're sitting at a computer.

玩著紅心大戰 想考倒我的話

Playing hearts. If you want to beat me,

你得拿法律以外的問題對付我

you're going to have to do it as something else.

那些你是怎麼知道的

How can you know all that?

凡是讀過的東西 我就能理解

Once I read something, I understand it.

理解之後

And once I understand it,

就永遠不會忘記

I never forget it.

我想給你這個機會

I'm inclined to give you a shot.

如果他們再發現你上過哈佛也是謊話的話

But if they find out I lied about you going to Harvard,

-我的執照就要被吊銷了 -你說什麼

- they'll take away my license. - You what?

現在不是時候 唐娜

Not now, Donna.

這不是哈佛法學院的校友庫嗎

The Harvard law school alumni database?

我不是說你不會被抓住

I'm not saying you won't get caught,

但不會因資料不符被抓

but it won't be because your story doesn't check.

你好 我是瑞秋·贊恩

I'm Rachel Zane.

我會帶你熟悉一下環境

I'll be giving you your orientation.

我愛你

I love you.

哈維是你的直接上級

Harvey's your commanding officer.

而路易·利特則負責管理所有的助理

However, Louis Litt, he oversees all associates,

所以你也得聽命於他

so you'll also answer to him.

歡迎來到皮爾遜·哈德曼律所

Welcome to Pearson Hardman.

你還要給那孩子多少次機會

How many more chances are you gonna give that kid?

我不知道我們還計分呢

I didn't realize we were keeping score.

就算這麼說 他也還是遙遙領先

But if that's the case, I still think he's coming out ahead.

你對每個客戶都同情心泛濫的習慣

This habit of you empathizing with every client,

對你沒有好處

it's not getting you anywhere.

就得學會只和可靠的信息打交道

You need to deal with information that can hold up.

這才是真正的律師的做法

That's what a real lawyer does.

-為什麼 -什麼 -為什麼僱我

- Why? - What? - Hire me.

為什麼要那樣對我

Why would you do that to me?

常人的生活平淡無奇

Life is this.

而我喜歡高人一等

I like this.

不管是和律所的新人還是老人談戀愛

It's tough to have a relationship with the first year

都很不容易

or any year.

你只是跟我玩玩 你明明知道

You're playing with me, and you know it.

你在跟她在一起很久之後 還一直跟我調情

You kept flirting with me long after you started dating her.

去找別的律師助理吧

How 'bout you find yourself some other paralegal?

我不想和你有任何瓜葛了

Because as far as I'm concerned, we're done.

-你們是怎麼認識的 -我之前跟他好朋友談過戀愛

- So how did you two meet? - I dated his best friend.

你一直喜歡她

You always liked her.

但是我和特雷弗徹底結束前我們之間什麼都沒發生

But nothing happened until Trevor and I were totally done.

-一點都沒有嗎 -我們接過一次吻

- Never? - Well, we did kiss once.

-不行 -那是家真實存在的公司

- I can't. - It's a real firm.

你不能跟任何人說 永遠不能

But you can't tell anyone, ever.

那傢伙不是你朋友

This guy is not your friend.

他只能拖你後腿

He is an anchor dragging you down.

甩掉他吧

Get rid of him.

他是我交情最久的朋友

He is my oldest friend.

我知道你在跟珍妮約會

I know you're seeing Jenny,

但我忘不了那一吻

but I can't stop thinking about the kiss.

我是特雷弗·埃文斯

I'm Trevor Evans.

-我是邁克·羅斯的朋友 -什麼事

- I'm a friend of Mike Ross. - Yes?

我真希望我不必如此

I wish I didn't have to do this.

有件事你該知道

There's something you need to know about it.

哈維·斯佩克特有事瞞著你

Something Harvey Specter hasn't told you.

緊張嗎

Nervous?

說不緊張那是撒謊

I'd be lying if I said no.

撒謊可不好

Well, I wouldn't want you to lie.

-她都知道了 -不可能

- She knows. - She can't.

是真的

She does.

我的斯溫頓併購案遇到什麼麻煩了

What's holding on my Swinton merger?

你是在跟我開玩笑嗎

Are you kidding me?

這事我們討論過了

We've been over this, okay?

如果她知道了 你也會知道的

If she knew, you'd know.

我就知道 她連我叫什麼都不知道

I do know. The woman barely knows my name,

居然約我去吃飯

and she just summoned me for dinner.

有什麼好笑的

What is so funny?

華生 克萊曼 加洛 高德伯格 斯佩克特

Watson, Klyman, Gallo, Goldberg, and Specter.

-你說的是 -倒數五位成為高級合伙人的人

- Why are you naming- - The last five senior partners?

我們來公司的第一年都被傑西卡約出去吃過飯

Every one of us was taken to dinner by Jessica as a first-year.

現在她又約你去吃飯 就是說

And now she's taking you, which means--

-這是件好事 -沒錯

- This is a good thing. - Exactly.

天吶

Oh, God.

-又怎麼了 -我該穿什麼

- What now? - What do I wear?

去了說什麼 穿什麼去

Wh-what do I say? What do I wear?

休息時再討論這麼幼稚的問題吧

We can discuss the prom at recess.

先說說我的斯溫頓併購案遇到什麼麻煩了

Tell me what the hell's holding up my Swinton Merger.

就是個"無聊訴訟"

Oh, it's just a nuisance suit

明知打不贏 只為幹擾原告提出的訴訟

得把它搞定才能完成託管

that needs to be cleaned up before we can clear escrow.

我在辦了

I'm all over it.

為什麼不先匯報這個

Why wasn't that the first thing you told me?

我以為我的事要曝光了

Uh, I thought I was getting exposed.

這件事就沒那麼要緊了

This is a little less important.

我的併購案比你的恐慌重要得多

My merger-- your panic attack.

你這人有沒有同情心

Your compassion.

何況我沒有恐慌

And I didn't have a panic attack.

我的擔心有充分的理由

I had a legitimate reason for concern.

是嗎 她為開除你還專門約你吃飯嗎

Really? Why would she ask you to dinner just to fire you?

不好說 有部電影叫做《盜亦有道》

I don't know. A little movie called Goodfellas.

你看過嗎

Did you see it?

喬·佩西以為他要加入黑手黨了呢 結果被殺了

Joe Pesci thought he was getting made--he got dead.

這就是你所謂的充分理由

That's your idea of a legitimate reason?

"凱倫 我的錢呢 凱倫"

"Karen! Where's the money, Karen?"

-回你的格間去 -等下 會不會

- Go back to your cubicle. - Hey, wait a minute. Do you--

會不會吃完這頓飯我就有自己的辦公室了

Do you think that I might get an office out of this dinner?

剛剛你還在擔心要被幹掉

A second ago, you thought you were gonna get whacked.

-現在就想要辦公室了 -怎麼了

- Now you want an office? - What?

這叫隨機應變

I'm adapting to changing circumstances.

看來你可能不是史上最一無是處的律師

Well, maybe you won't be the worst lawyer in the history of everything.

"放下槍 凱倫

"Put the gun down, Karen.

凱倫"

Karen?"

他們就沒核實過

They never checked.

這是什麼意思

What do you mean "They never checked"?

以前網際網路可沒這麼發達

The internet was not what it is today.

那會兒剽竊不容易被抓

It was not so easy to catch plagiarism.

上帝 真爽

God, that's awesome.

等等

Wait a minute.

如果你是那會兒從法學院畢業的 那

If you graduated college then, then that--

那就意味著你

that would make you--

有足夠的資歷辦自己的律所了

Old enough to run my own law firm.

但是你看起來很年輕啊

But you look so young.

常言說得好

Well, you know what they say.

-美麗不分年齡 -黑人不易老

- True beauty is ageless. - Black don't crack.

我就是那個意思

That's what I meant to say.

別說我了 我想聽聽你的故事

Well, enough about me. I want to hear about you.

上哈佛是個什麼感覺

What was Harvard like?

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點